/felmg/ - Felmyst General

Make a new thread already retards

Horde guild:
discord.gg/uXWwH9h
We are the only horde guild so far

Alliance guild: Name not decided yet
discord.gg/hpwTn3

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FtxmQEk
youtube.com/watch?v=mo_eqa0fzV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please tell Merove to stop muting non-trannies

Nobody is playing in that horde guild

3rd for balkan general

Post screenshots from retail

vanilla > all forever and ever and you know it unless you are casual normie faggot
>GUYS I CLICK ON STONE TO SUMMON FRIENDS BUT IT DOESNT WORK WTF?!?!

oh boy I can't wait to magetank again

>pve is a joke until aq40
>pvp is a complete joke that requires no actual skill, just time investment

between 5th and 10th for WoW being the first 3D mmorpg

>leaving DMCA out of the OP

probably merove being retarded again

you do realize that wpvp is the most patrician way to play this game? wpvp is nonexistent post-vanilla

First one that was good.

Merove already causing thread wars

Does this moron realize everyone knows hes a retard?

t. tranny noob who wont break 1.8k lmao
TBC pvp and pve requires infinitely more skill, and this is coming from someone who loves vanilla and has ranked multiple characters

>zergpvp
lol

>he thinks longshore battles were ever a thing on private servers
wrong

you will never know the feeling of being a victorious underdog after fighting and taking all the goodies from a geared player.

>t. 1300 arena star

Any playing alliance?

BOGDAN LABAN I JA

>guilds that recruit outside of Veeky Forums
>in the OP

anyone else find it annoying that mobs keep absolute max range when fighting melee

TWERKAMO U TANGICAMA DOK PISAMO PO TBC-U

they're just training for arena

>TBC pvp and pve requires infinitely more class/spec selection
ftfy

But it doesn't?

Neither vanilla nor tbc require much skill.

Private server babbies

At what point will Tucker realise he is trash and that his parents aren't gonna babysit him for the rest of his life, alongside that bragging on an online image board is rather pathetic?

lads... I miss finalflash

except from those two, TBC actually has extremely tight tuning which is where most of an encounter's difficulty derives from.

inb4 mechanics = difficulty

doesn't recruit outside of Veeky Forums.

discord.gg/FtxmQEk

He's set, only way he could fuck his situation up would be to die.

dont tell me this server will be x1? i mean why would anything except vanilla be x1?

why does vanilla get the special treatment?
BC already boosts leveling

ive always mained ud lock in every xpac, unlike all these fotm shitters you will see playing lock on gummy
tranny fag kys, are you angry that i wont """date""" you online ??
lol

The better question is when are people going to stop gossiping about him like teenage girls?

Same, mate... Same

Yes it is, please don't play here. Go play on warmeme/northcraft or some shit if you want instant gratification. This servers for patient, non-serving hopping people who have other hobbies besides private servers.

>merove officer in one ally guild
>mocky will probably be officer in the other ally guild
yeah im going horde lol

Tucker admitted he has BPD, borderline personality disorder. There will never be a revelation of that kind ever. He will be a piece of shit in general until his parents wise up and kick him out. He will then bounce around preying on retard friends who will get sick of him and emotionally damaged girls who will be burned by him. And everything he does he will always rationalize as someone else's fault. I anticipate he winds up dead or in jail by 25.

>merove officer in one ally guild
proof?

>Merove officer

hahahahahah this is such a fucking disaster, why is that weasel so obsessed with "running" a Veeky Forums guild when he has 0 leadership or progression experience

the guy is fucking SHIT, just look at his boomkin on realmplayers

>This servers for underage, non-retail playing people who have never played tbc before.

Yes this server isn't for retailcucks.

>invented loot system
>can mute and ban people
>planning raid comp
sounds like an officer to me

im on meds for all my mental "issues" and they are working very well. everything is under control and i feel better now than i have in years :)
but whatever. keep hating
my parents will never kick me out, when i moved down here we had a serious discussion and as long as i take my meds as directed and dont relapse on heroin i can stay here for as long as i please

>who have other hobbies besides private servers.
do you know where you are you fucking newfag shit? these people are the most degenerate minmaxing server hoppers out there, they will ding 70 in few days and minmax everything and shitpost in gchat or orbit around some fucking retard that pretends to be female

>can mute and ban people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>invented loot system
he didn't invented it, he took the idea from the GM of the guild he's in on anathema and he presented it as an alternative to the /roll system
>can mute and ban people
half the discord can mute people and only inhaler can ban people
>planning raid comp
where exactly? Only relevance he has to raid comp is him complaining about the ret paladin that wants to be specced pvp

>invented loot system
So what? If it's a good system why not use it regardless of who came up with it?
>can mute and ban people
Okay, admittedly this is pretty retarded. He's too spergy for that power.
>planning raid comp
This is a lie. I would have quit if it were true.

>i can stay here for as long as i please
Holy shit, your parents have more money than they do sense.

Do YOU know where you are? This general was cancer-free before the mentally ill freaks from /elyg/ migrated here. Yeah minmaxers are they? The same guild that let ret pallys dps?

this really sounds like Finalflash

what ever happened to him? he was kinda skilled druid

>kinda
literally the best druid that has graced us plebs with his presence

Truly he was. I miss him

was he proof that druids can be op and fuck with everyone?

>mocky
>anything
dude.

Holy shit, peasants BTFO

i miss mocky

yes. I took him for granted and thought he'd stick around for a longer time. Can't believe I didn't save all those .webms, they literally were my motivation to become a better druid

just remember those meds wont ever make you feel as good as heroin can

well his youtube channel is still there with those videos

i have already felt the highest highs you can feel on this earth, .2 fishscale coke+.2 raw heroin in one shot, on top of 3mg Xanax... i have literally felt the highest high and already know what it feels like. i have no desire to use again, i much prefer being stable.

it's just not the same without the zack shitposting

dudl dudl

OBO

If gummy fails what on earth are we gonna do

(I recommend Icecrown)

I'll be quitting them all together. Every single server thats come out since Nost has been trash. Nost wasn't scripted very well either but it was better than Elysium, and they were still fixing things. Imagine if it were still up now.

Oh, a thread is up already for this server? This pleases the Lord of Diapers

Now...Alliance or Horde...which shall I join...

Idk Gamer District is pretty well scripted even if it is a x7 server

It has begun. Alex has started his crusade against Gummy. Literally every point is against Felmyst. He is setting it up so he can turn on the server after the first two weeks. "Hey guys, remember that video I made about how I think private servers should be? Well, GUMMY does NONE of them. This is why you should quit Felmyst!" The most hilarious thing of it all is that Warmane meets almost every single one of his points.

youtube.com/watch?v=mo_eqa0fzV0

diablo 3 ladder reset

I mean warmane is an objectively better server.

>Lots of Players
>Uses Wrath
>Most quests work
>PvP is perfect (1/2 a point)

Its not a terrible server by any means, the scripting just needs a lot of work and the staff needs to be beat over the head

Fuck me, here we are in a WoW private server general and there are still people who play ActiBlizz games.

If gummy fails I'll go outside and get a life, i'll just quit video games until Monster Hunter for ps4 then get a ps4

I mean, it's a guilty pleasure... once every other year or so.
The combat is fun for a week or two. Plus I have some interest in the necromancer even if it is completely neutered down from D2.

will we ever see him return?

he's too shit for real pvp so no

>Literally every point is against Felmyst
What are you talking about? No they are not. He released that video and the other video where he shills for Felmyst.

Gonna go back to Anathema and prep for Naxx.

what kinda numbers can I expect to put up as a shadow priest in T4 5 and 6 relative to the pure ranged dps?

>do more AMAs
alex is butthurt that no one on the felmyst staff will do an interview with him. hes always been about the ad money.

diablo 2 you mean? if you're seriously considering an arpg download torchlight 2. its dirt cheap if you buy it, and easily available otherwise if you don't

That was smart, Alex. Try and cover up your critical video by releasing a shitty meme filled shill video.

loser

spriests starts off strong but pretty much has the worst scaling in the game, you can top the charts in kara but come t6 your a mana battery

Its coming out on pc too. I'm still getting it on the ps4, no cheaters plus japs for quicker matchmaking.

less. you are a groupwide mana battery that happens to do some dps

I'm not Alex. Are you saying that Gummy's staff members act hostile towards the players, don't have changelogs etc.? I'm not a fan of Alex but did you even watch the video before making such claims? Clearly that video you posted is in favor of Gummy.

>merove an officer
with how much he complains to inhaler there's no doubt he wants to be one but inhaler isn't retarded enough to give him a public possition.
>mocky even in any guild
he is here to shitpost, everyone but you knows that.

Lmao, spotted the vanilla server hopper. How are you enjoying that eternal MC/BWL grind?

currently waiting on kronos for naxx never :^)

Will I be able to find a raiding guild as a Prot pally?

Should I stick with Hunter/Lock?

Would rather wait longer for dungeons than end up getting sidelined for raids or forced into Holy.

Idk about 2.4.3, but I have tier 9 in 3.3.5 and I only ever come second with a Perfect rotation and mediocre DoT management, so I dont think youll be topping the charts anytime soon.

My rotation is VP, DP, SW:P, SW:D, MF, Mind sear if you want to pretend to be a Ninja Hunter

If felmyst fails does that mean we can go back to kronos!?

The spider wing onthe PTR is pretty good. Most of it is functioning correctly but some trash packs are buggy. The boss fights are pretty much perfect but feel a little underwhelming since spider wing bosses are easier than c'thun and ouro and get destroyed by 40 good players with tryhard consumables and near bis gear

He's not wrong tho

Somebody from Elysium said that half of the bosses in Kronos AQ40 don't even work, like they are basically just tank and spank autoattack. Was he lying or is this true?