Post your dream car

Mines the t 72

Probably BMP or BTR so I can still go swimming and have good offroad capabilities. T-72 is a that impossible dream to come true. Just way too heavy and hard to maintance alone.

T 72s arent that hard to work on. Theyre actually very similar to large diesel semi trucks and bulldozers. Not to mention the free gas. You cna purify and decoagulate fry grease to make free biodiesel

red 89 n/a 5-speed aw11 with gullwings and color matched pic related

That might true, but where would you need T-72? It would make more sense to get some other variants of the plaform such as engineer vehicles or command center. Then again, you can't resolve this arguments with pure reason, as this is more of a hobby kind of stuff.

I will put padded tracks on it and drive it around town for fun as a second car

Alpine A310

I’d go with a T-54 honestly.
Older, lighter (slightly) and probably easier to wrench on because of this.

Though with my local vets museum having a massive lot full of decomposing M4 Sherman’s and the likes sitting out back (seriously, it looks like those Russian tank graveyards) it’s not all that unlikely that i’ll Get a Sherman.

The problem is due to the age you might have a hard time buying parts. A t 72 also is faster, has superior armor and BNC protection, automatic fire suppression, etc. I wouldnt personally settle for anything less than the best quality product.

>stuf which were made in USSR
>best quality product
Mah nigga :^)

Of all shitty communistic heaps of garbage, the T-80 U is the only commie thing I absolutely adore
dem flaps tho

Honestly, i’ll Have a much easier time getting parts for the Sherman than I would the T-54.
Also, automatic fire suppression?
The duck do you think i’m Gonna be doing man?
Cruising under enemy fire?
It’s not like i’d be going with my fellow /k/ommandos and trying to be an international mercenary with it.

It would be for range trips and shits and giggles.

i want to be gay

You wouldn't believe how small the T-72 is in person.

I was cycling in the park near my place one day and heard a tractor a few meters away, stop, dismount, look around and a fucking T-72 clears the bushes and darts across the path only yards in front of me...

These things are lean and fast.

It has wheels, so it's definitely a car

a Fiat of all things

a man of taste

Really wanted one of these but my shit cunt prolly wouldn't allow it.