/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

illegal activity edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

opfor has the hostage:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us/uplay/player-statistics/fc9c09e8-d66b-40a2-ac39-86da6b3f945a/multiplayer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's a good keyboard?

xth for please bully bandit posters.

what does miras hair look like under her helmet?

I've been using a bog standard microsoft brand keyboard I picked up for a tenner for years now.

You would probably be better off getting a logitech or something. If you're really wanting to go nuts you could get a proper mechanical keyboard.

Important part is that it must be a wired keyboard and not wireless.

>If you're really wanting to go nuts you could get a proper mechanical keyboard.
What are the other types?

I use a Logitech K120 that I got for $10 at Walmart years ago

>main rook
>play objective

Why is this so comfy?

afro

Will Ubi ever go back to older ops and make them look better?

They released a third version of Twitch, after version 2 got so many complainants. Get enough people to bitch for long enough, you might get what you want.

What rank are you guys?

6k+ Diamond

What did version 2 look like

Gold 2 right now, pushed all the way up from the bottom of copper last season and I'm continuing the crawl upwards.

If theres any piece of gear holding me back, its not the keyboard, its the shitty ear buds.

what FOV is this pls

>main

Early Twitch (Left), Last 2016 Twitch (Right). I agree with changing the balaclava, but it went from looking like a plain person to a 3D model made by a guy who only knows what women look like from Barbie dolls and fashion magazines. Twitch's current model has the sharper features of the right picture, but they toned it down a bit and got rid of the excessive makeup.

Plat 3

what FOV do you fuckers use?

Max

Why can Glaz shoot through it at all? It's fucking dragonskin. It wouldn't more more effective than any other 7.62 weapon shooting in the exact same spot.

Is Mira's shotgun good?

>not 75
Fucking plebs

75 on 21:9 screen
i can see almost everything

>not borderline tunnel vision
okay user

Max over here as well
Although it can be a bit hard to see through scopes sometimes, it's amazing how many times I have to remind myself that teammates aren't braindead retards,
but they just didn't notice that enemy operator moving on the side of their screen because they have intense tunnel vision

>wannabe pro-player

Wait wtf why we dead

Wrong pic

because ubisoft

ty

When will Canada be pure again /r6g/?

You're right. We're too busy playing the game

Can someone post one of those potato aim console webms i need to show some people how much is diferent

I got you m8

that's clearly pc, but whatever

I know right, almost PC and Console have shitty aim moments
Almost like your sense or superiority is unfounded

Yeah, but the input method for consoles is objectively inferior for precision/twitch shooting.

Meaning you're more likely to get potato shooting.

because there's less moments like that in PC
and if you werent biased and actually played both, you'd know console is absolutely full of them

>absolutely full of them
Not really, there is tons of spraying but most players are smart enough to do it from cover. There's potato aim everywhere but rarely do you see shit like these webms where both people sprint around each other up close, it's usually spraying down hallways and into or out of windows

well seeing how and is just me and my shitty aim, you cant say its frequent on pc

That was my first post in the thread, all I'm saying is that the potato aim on consoles doesn't get that bad in most cases.

right, i didnt take note of that big 24 up there
well, in the games ive played, it was nothing but crap like that, wasting both secondaries and having a retarded knife to knife session
but i also was a low ass level

>tfw you're included in a meme

Even if I'm just the guy saying she's hot and asking what a lobster is, it feels good to be noticed for once in my empty life...

>Tried to incite shitposting
>Says that their life is empty
This is unlikely to be coincidence.

I want to ______________ frost!

Melt

Does anyone have the webm of thermite trying to hotbreach a window but blowing himself up instead?

Hold the objective with

holy shit is this real lmao

Wasn't even trying to incite shitposting, was just commenting that she's fine as hell but my dick wouldn't be able to look past her virtue signally bullshit, or the fact she's prob been spitroasted by 27 refugees and every nigger in her home town

>wasn't even trying to incite shitposting
>VIRTUE SIGNALLING
>LIBRULS
>RAPEFUGEES
>NIGGERS
sure thing senpai

>if your views differ from mine you must be trolling or inciting shitposting
There's a reason I'm not on plebbit or Facebook groups for r6 user.

If other views are so scary to you maybe the chans ain't right for you...

who said they were scary or that i even disagreed with them

it's clear you were trying to incite /pol/-tier shitposting, now fuck off

How the fuck does this even happen I've seen some bad aim but never like that

>Lmao if you don't agree with me dragging up political shitlfinging fuck off back to your hugbox
>Look at this cucked libshit actually wanting to discuss video games

Panic most likely.

If you actually remain calm this kind of thing doesn't happen.

Alcohol, fatigue and panic.

they should make rainbow 7 lesbians all women

>expressing oppinion
>STOP TRYING TO INCITE SHITPOSTING REEEEEEEEEEE
Ok kiddos

All the people in charge of Rainbow Six Siege have been fired. You are now in charge of the future of R6S and have complete control over the project (The only thing you can not change are Season Pass promises, due to legal reasons)

What do you do to save Siege?

Assuming I can get extra funding, bugfix like mad and get the servers up to the standard of a competitive triple A FPS

better servers/hit reg, remove blackbeard, rebuild spaghetti code

>rebuild spaghetti code

At this point wouldn't it just be better to release a sequel?

>slowly becoming competent at siege after 130+ levels

>rebuild spaghetti code
So make an entire new game? Nice fix dumbass

>lvl 78
>shitter Silver III
Honesty I've been noticing an improvement in my gameplay recently.

I no longer make as many dumb calls, I find myself beign aggressive and pressuring people instead of backing off when we both run dry, I've been using my Drone more, started to favor quicker operators instead of slower ones... just little things

I'm still absolute trash, but I'm slightly less trash!

post favourite ops

weeb

kys weeb

A place for quality discussion of the video game rainbow six siege

Is Valkyrie the hottest girl in any game ever made?

Not even close

If I buy the base game is it possible to grind for everything in the game or are some things always locked behind a paywall?

that would be Mercy

nah

Buff Fuze.

>playing the os you find fun
>weeb
ok anons, why dont you post yours

Yes nigga this is good.

All gameplay content can be grinded for, but it will probably take a long time.
Some cosmetics are only available for premium currency/real money.

>playing french ops

Had you bought it at launch it was very easy to get all the DLC OP's

Once you have unlocked the base operators, it takes (roughly) about 40 hours of normal match making play time per DLC OP. This is a generous estimate. You can deliberately grind renown through other means with grinding parties (play Terrorist Hunt endlessly with 5 friends on one map on a certain mode / difficulty), however if you were going to do that, you'd be better off just spending the 20 dollars to buy the entire Year 1 Operator set, because instead of spending hours of "not playing" the game, you can work a real life job for 2 hours and have all eight of the Year 1 DLC

I would advise against buying the Season Pass, because you are paying up front for future content. You might not like Siege 6 months from now, and earning 25,000 Renown through play time (read: about 40 hours each) is not really a lot considering you only have to put in about 80 hours of play time every 3 months. You can also buy some op's ala carte if you are behind (One with in game currency, one with real money)

tldr:
Buy the base game, grind all the base operators
Buy the Year 1 DLC pack for all 8 characters after you are sure you like the game and have all the base OP's
Grind the Year 2 Operators

>playing "sit on your drone until your whole team is dead" op

game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us/uplay/player-statistics/fc9c09e8-d66b-40a2-ac39-86da6b3f945a/multiplayer

Jesus Christ, Blitz is so much fun.

>Attack
Hibana and twitch
>Defending
Valk and bandit

>ATK
Sledge, Fuze

>DEF
Rook, Smoke

>R6G making shit up again

>DLC canceled
>Operators should be fully done and in the oven
>About one month until launch
>Still haven't heard a PEEP
>nothing in OP health was fixed

Did Ubisoft just, like, forget about us?

i want a IQ gf to foot worship

i liked prostitute twitch unironically
is it too hard to imagine that a female op wants to look good?
plus her old model gave me great ideas for stories