/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>New Aquapolis Info
jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002094.html

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last thread:

Guess I will make the next one 30 posts early, have it your way, lets get this thread removed

its like im really playing ffXIV

Nth for shit healers in DF

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

We had a good streak lads, enjoy shit thread.

*blocks your path*

please be my friend

unmanageable lala lust

Thanks everyone! I got it this time

because by casting medica 2 they have 2 healing dots up on the tank

Combat stances

/pet

If there is a commission on the drawing boards, it is not one with my cat

user... contain it! headpats ONLY!

Reported

Whats the closest to shadow priest in this game?

It's the "medica II hot on large pulls" meme when e4e+regen is more than enough.

xth for all my friends have eb's except me

it's simple as that, make it at lower postcount each time, at some point mods will ban either liora or the entire thread from Veeky Forums, or he will get bored

bros... /wowg/...

red mage

>MSQ icon turns red

By the Fury, is it dead!?

Medica 2 is fine on large pulls, plus it helps to cover that one aoe your BLM or SAM is likely to not move out of.
However there is no reason for that WHM to be casting med 2 while the tank is that low.

I want to go on a cute date with an elezen through Kugane.

>Liora thread
Thus did the scales of balance tip in favor for the righteous.

something fishy in this thread

Did you die?

Same but I expected it since I play male and dont erp and am not insane last I checked.

Why do you even make these threads when you don't even play the game? You just spend time posing for screenshots and that's it.

either they fucked up their priorities OR the tank dropped really quickly.

>182902515
This one is bait

>27 posts
>22 posters
yeah, the anti-liora posts are probably samefag. thanks for pointing it out.

How can I pump this midlander?

>am not insane
That's what I tell myself too and then I realize I still come to this thread out of my own will.

I can't contain it, I'm sorry

They probably just have shit priorities.
The amount of times I've seen healers just let the tank die while they hardcast a raise is absolutely mind boggling.

>tfw can't help but pic related whenever in contact with a lalaladi

The trick is to not take it seriously or get baited. Just use it as entertainment.

You all are shit healers lol what the fuck.

Double dots doesn't help on huge fucking packs. It's not 2.0 where the medica 2 ticks were actually fucking good.

The tank is about to fucking die, pulling a large pack, and you are halfway into casting medica 2. Thats not going to fucking help at all.

If a dps takes an aoe hit YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING AOE HEAL AT ALL, WHAT THE FUCK. THEY AREN'T TAKING ANY IMMEDIATE DAMAGE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE HEALING THEM AT ALL? THE NEXT TIME THEY GET HIT IS IN LIKE 40 SECONDS. YOU DON'T NEED TO HEAL THEM EVER.

I've tried pal, Felezen's are all quiet and will never go on a date publicly

I forgot, you're a poor ass NEET that had to leech on their friends for anything and everything. No wonder your friends barely tolerate you.

waffle youve been carried through every tier ever

youre like the harpuia rivers of gilgamesh please shut the fuck up ty

Report each time he posts, that's the best you can do, and make the thread sooner and sooner, up to the point mods start noticing. He'll either move on with his life or lose Veeky Forums pass.

You'd be surprised. I've had SAM that stand in literally every AoE during trash and would die without heals. Youre right about Medica II tho

>pic related

oversensitive tank baby detected

I'm going to convince an elezen to go on a date with me anyway!
We'll walk around side by side through the market streets!

it's only $13 a month unless you want more than one character per server, which there is no point in doing gameplay wise at least unless you must absolutely have different looking characters or want to alt raid on the same server.

We're not for lewd!! Lala lusters like you need to be punished.

>say it's a meme and medica II is trash on big pulls
>get quoted

Ahh, the good ol no reading comprehension.

So I suddenly became an officer in my FC since all the other ones are basically on hiatus. I've gotten absolutely no instruction about anything but I was asked to manage the airships. Problem is, I don't have a SINGLE CLUE how to do so. I don't know what I sectors I should be sending them out for or if SB even has newer upgrades or anything. I can't even find a proper airship guide either.

PUNISH ME lalamami

>tfw no royalty GF

Been a white mage main since 2.0 beta.
Regardless, it is a matter of personal preference. Sure you don't need it every time but it is a safety net that is quick and easy to toss out. And you have certain dungeon pulls (half of Kugane Castle) where party members get targeted for large damage anyway.

200 > 150

>royalty
You're wearing literal walmart colors

just send them out, all people will see is "ship name embarks on a mission" and think you're doing work

Do you ever EVER fuck off for a day? You're worse than liora.

what do I level next??

>medica2 spamming whms
die all of you

>182903459
Bait 2: Eclectic Bangladesh

A building onto yourself

To be honest, if they make lilies proc off regen and medica ticks in the patch, fully expect to see WHMs maintaining med 2 like a permanent buff.

>not take it seriously
On what plane doth thou imagine we reside?

His gathering gear is top notch

youre part of the discussion, youre getting tagged.

wheres that ebin shitpost with me in top 90%

then let them die lol, your DPS is more important

I was a white mage in 2.0 beta too nerd. I used to do speed runs in Wanderer's palace and shit.

You most definitely don't need it. Even as a safety net. Not back then, and not today.

Another character that doesn't have psoriasis

Anyone got any cool suggestions besides the AF3 for a SCH Codex glamour ?

>lakshmi EX big AOE hit
>time a deployment Succor+Indom to fully heal everyone instantly
>like a full 3 seconds later the WHM medica 2s

user, please. Don't make this lewd! You just need a stern talking to and a reprimanding to understand that lalas are friends, for headpatting and hugging, NOT for anything lewd. Server? Discord?

>182903554
beware the bait hiding the truth

No punishment is worse than this, help me lala

Honestly all avatarfags are cancer. One got the banhammer this morning but it's not nearly enough

Including me, even if I do it ironically

The same goes for you!

Potency per MP, Medica 2 is the most efficient GCD spell in the WHM toolkit. You really can't blame WHMs for wanting to use it.

>medica2 as damage goes out so the initial heal isn't wasted
>regen from the medica2 will top people off
>sch runs up and dumps his load, succor, indom, eos medica to get everyone to 100%
yeah fuck scholars too

That's regen.

How do we get the banhammer for the others?

Were flying mounts a mistake? Zone design seems to have suffered fucking tremendously for it.

Mado Chronicle

Multiquote, spam, and bring the mods here

These avatars will learn lesson

But that's not accounting for wasted potentcy on over healing. M2 should be used before or right after consistent AoE damage and if there's enough, be constantly up in raids. Other than that, it's about as useful as this retard AST that kept regen up 24/7 on DPS in a dungeon where they took no damage and complained about not having MP

>tfw gonna erp soon but have no material
What are some lines of erp that just make you instacum

write as you go not copy paste it off your erp cheat sheet

SNOOKIE WANT SMUSH SMUSH

I've always wanted ultima horns. Do I honestly just have to stand there for hours week after week hoping the special weather spawns and find the fate, or is there some kind of trick to this?

it only spawns once or twice a week at random hours, right?

I don't understand how so many people have them considering how difficult this sounds to do twice

Come give me the Succ

About to resub, what jobs are in demand at 70?

Just trying to learn from the best, user

>only people who reply are people who hate you
Have you realized coming here is a mistake yet?

for a dungeon when trying to heal a single tank pulling a lot of mobs? I dont think so. I think the word youre looking for is regen. or holy

I dont remember what I did in this picture.

>shit character creator
>shit glamor
>shit gpose picture
>shit thread

Literally everything you touch is irreparable garbage

Well, it was my friend that got the hammer this morning. They didn't use a trip or anything, just a few pictures, a pissed off sperg, and a few reports. If they can get banned for that, consistently reporting the bigger faggots should work too

Doesn't do much against ban evaders like Liara though.

Try this to start, user

"When I am done with you, your entire existence will revolve only around the pleasure I have seen fit to grant you. As I grind your hips to dust and wring the seed from your slackened body you will know only one master: Me."

Medica 2 beats out Regen for efficiency at 4+ targets.

I have a pair and enough for another. Want it?

I thought steppe and ruby sea were really nice

N U T T E D

hi lala