After years of driving all kinds of different cars...

After years of driving all kinds of different cars, I've definitively determined that the feel of a turbo engine when boost kicks in at lowish RPMs is objectively better than the linear buildup of power in a NA engine.

youd love vtech then homo

why do you need two alternators

Why not just ditch the turbo and run a big block like a man? Only faggots need to wind out their NA engines to make power.

And yet for me the feeling of a turbo ranks bottom, surpassed by big torque NA and to give me the May fizz its gotta be spinning an engine out and rowing gears.

>linear buildup of an N/A engine
Do you shitters even do any research before you make bait threads? N/A is not strictly linear by a long shot. It's all in the tuning and cams.

More things to go wrong.

sounds like your a closet homo who needs a good ass fucking to put him in place

Congratulations? Go blog it

>not having a big block and massive turbos

Thats a bored out Small block technically

Fucking this

Bullshit

After years of driving all kinds of different cars, I've definitively determined that the feel of a N/A engine is objectively better than the buildup of power in a turbo engine when boost kicks in at lowish RPMs

>Subjectively

I've owned small blocks and big blocks, supercharged, turbocharged, NOS, and various combinations.

You can't just make a blanket statement that "muh turbo spool iz better hurr" because it's completely dependent upon the engine platform and end purpose.

I've found that the all-around best performer for the street is a small block with a twin-screw supercharger. Street manners and damn near full torque from idle to redline. Fantastic.

On the dragstrip, once you're out of "street" territory, turbos or a large centrifugal SC are subjectively the best. I have never been a fan of NOS, but it has its place. There are large twin-screw setups out there that run in the 7's.

If you're talking alcohol / top fuel, you wind up going back to roots (no pun intended).

N/A builds can be done for each of the scenarios listed above. I've seen a high-compression 351W outrun a NOS 460 with equally skilled drivers and a good hook from both. Cam(s), heads, compression... If you really get into it, we start discussing quench, flame path, etc. Fun stuff.

So many scenarios, so many variables. OP, quit being a faggot.

>not having a big block with huge twin turbos and a supercharger

Power to weight ratio.

>no LS has yet to match 13b on the dragstrip

Because LS's aren't designed for or ideal for drag racing. That's what big blocks are for. How many 3000hp 13b's can do drag week?

Why not just ditch the GM trash and run a Ford small block like an actual man

I think that you're retarded.

probably upwards of 100k were invested into that car. I'm sure you take 100k and add twin turbos @ 50psi then you'll have a 6 second car as well

>Needing 4 times bigger engine to pull the same power
Pistontards never learn.

>Owning an engine which fails ever time you strip it
>inb4 the exception that makes the rule.

[insert exception that makes the rule]
I don't like dorito "engines", I just wanted to spice up the power per liter meme.
Almost every country in the world tax based on engine size because you know, Every country except USA is part of the Paris environmental agreement and in so, does what they can to seek a future with less pollution.

But that wouldn't be as funny as a muh apex seals meme posting.

After years of driving all kinds of different cars, I've definitively determined that the feel of a big centrifugal on a hot small block with it's animalistic rush for the redline is objectively better than the linear buildup of power in a NA engine or the unending pull of a turbo engine.

Small high RPM engines are the best you can reasonably buy for NA
Big high RPM (10k+) engines would be better but I can't afford them

the virgin big block
>my engine is bigger than my penis
the chad small block
>my penis is bigger than my engine

They also tax on emissions and rotaries are shockers for fuel consumption and emissions.

Heck, Doritos drinks more oil than my car drinks fuel.

Dumbass