/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

bork BORK edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPIQzQT1JjU
youtube.com/watch?v=YulbKBbTsPM
youtube.com/watch?v=7SpBIV_HYbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bark?

What gear do you guys have on display (again)

It would have been the champion weapons but I brought them with me so they could see Ganon getting fucked up

I have all the elemental great swords on display. Don't know what to put on the bow and shield ones.

So are NFC tags still the easiest way to get the amiibo stuff if you have a Switch?

First time through, how prepared am I for Ganon?
>15 hearts
>3 stamina wheels
>3 different storm rods, Guardian sword and axe ++, Boulder Breaker, Scimitar of the Seventh, Stone Smasher, Royal Broadsword and Claymore, Frost and Thunder blade, Savage Lynel Sword, and +10 Master Sword
>2 Forest bows, 1 Golden bow, 1 Ancient bow, and 4 Savage Lynel Bows
>90 arrows, 42 fire arrows, 62 ice arrows, 46 shock arrows, 4 bomb arrows, 8 ancient arrows
>2 savage lynel shields, 2 royal shields, 1 steel lizal shield
>full phantom gear
>6 hearty durian meals, 3 mighty meals, and 1 tough meal

>let's finally try master mode
>monsters now take a gorillon health to kill
>weapons are still made of brittle plastic
Felt kinda of bad when the first enemy i found just ragdolled forever while i was non stop bullying him.

I wonder if Link got Paya a job at the castle

Reminder that Link married Paya and dumped Zelda off on the guards in kakariko

very

Paya is going to be their Impa in other words religious guide and liaison with the Sheikah

But link's already a married man

What did Impa even do this game?

reminder that zelda makes fish pie on the anniversary of miphas death for link

That's considerate, though a pie might be too hot for Link to stick his dick in

I forget how common or uncommon these thinge are.

The whole platform moves if I push the box...

All three octorocks started flipping out in a panic, and pulled themselves free of the platform.

Paya's imagination sure is wild

Since the whole thing with the switch is how you can use the joycons separately for two player Im guessing the next zelda game would be an open world 2d game where you can play with someone else and go anywhere and do anything without having to be restricted by having to be together

>Many hours (50+ idk) into Cemu playthrough of BOTW
>100+ Korok leafs, 60ish shrines and still haven't unlocked the entire map
>Want to install DLC to see my heros path but the last time I tried I fucked up my game and had to reinstall

Can someone link me to a good guide for installing Master Trails? I really don't want to go through the tedium of reinstalling again. Using Cemuhook, Mapleseed 2.0 and Cemu 1.8.0

I remember one of these things being in the forgotten temple.

Why does Link let that person change his clothing for him, instead of just changing himself in private?

Go be a Hero already man.

>master's link house

Paya will finally be cucked in the DLC, and she will be okay with it

I thought mapleseed installed it for you?

If you have the Master Sword and 0 beasts and 0 bows you can make Ganon into swiss cheese with half that many hearts.

It's not a surprise Kass has so many kids

Paya's only hope at this point is to be Link and Zelda's cuckqueen

She'll be there when Zelda gets tired of Link's new personality

how do i find a wolf link amiibo in canada?

If you already have the DLC downloaded, go to your mlc01 folder, then find the TitleID that is BotW's (it should be 00050000), make a new folder named aoc if you don't already, then paste the DLC in there. Pic related should be the final result. If that doesn't work, install the new cemu update and try this again.

Proof he isn't gay

do people react to you in the tingle suit?

Got 2 savage lynel bows and a great eagle bow
All 3 guardian ++ weapons
And 2 royal shields and that same cool looking gerudo shield you have
(the duplicates are on opposite sides of each other for symmetry)

Yeah they get SCARED because lol gay

they probably get scared because you're dressed like a lunatic

That's half the outfits in the game

a specific lunatic

What game has the best Great Fairy Fountain music?

Hudson does the same thing if you talk to him naked and he later ends up fucking a hot sand amazon.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPIQzQT1JjU

Making the great fairies literal drag queens took a surprisingly long time to happen.

Eat it

which game has the best Lost Woods music?

make me

that doesn't count

youtube.com/watch?v=YulbKBbTsPM

>mfw can't decide between Sacred Grove or ALTTP

sacred grove is its own thing though. I mean themes from actual lost woods

Nevermind, turned out the reason it wasn't working was because Mapleseed doesn't have the newest update (v97). I ended up download Wiiu Usb helper and installing the update using that, got the DLC working but for some reason the DLC content has no text, I'll reinstall it using USB helper and that will probably fix it

Also rate my path so far

What areas that I've discovered so far should I go to? I want to thoroughly go through all these areas before doing any others

EAT IT

I NEED IT!

never!

that little flickering muisc that played when she started talking about the frog was cuter than the whole cutscene.

Link prefers the swift carrots. A complete addiction. He would inject it straight into his balls and then tear flames across the map. Never knew where he would come to a stop.

What's the best translation to play in? French?

>that little look away when she's mentioning his physical fitness
she's so cute

Why does the easiest overworld boss have the best music?

Reminder that eyebrows Zelda is an incompetent failure.

because there's a lot of them.
Hinox are easier than Taluses though

>a lot of them
Wrong answer, user.

reminder that it's all her dad's fault

She still won the Linkbowl

Molduga are harder than Taluses though, unless you're fighting them like a little bitch

>Blaming others for your failure

Only by virtue of killing the competition.

I can't remember them right now. Hours of snow bowling have left the bowling loop stuck in my head.

So are weapons in Master Mode even less durable? I made a beeline to the castle after leaving the plateau, and even the more powerful weapons break before they can kill them.

*them being the enemies in the castle

health regen means you hit them more often so you wear your weapons out faster

youtube.com/watch?v=7SpBIV_HYbk
>that deep repeating note

That's so incredibly boring I don't see why you don't give up to either farm lynels guts or just hunt.

I still wish I had the real amiibo.

How

Lynel guts my dude. Hella expensive.

What are you talking about, he owns the place?

Bisexuals are a thing.

Moldulga's are ez, just get hit once and nail them with bomb arrows

look at the punctuation

Hush, keep that a secret, okay?

First play through I found Selmie's spot by accident from the wrong direction. Last time I didn't even find the escape cabin at the bottom of the mountain. Fun to find it and follow path on this run.

Starting a fifth playthrough. Hard to believe there's a Zelda where doing the tutorial over and over again is not merely tolerable, but actually one of the best parts of the game.

I lost the trail while going up the mountain and only found it when I was at the peak looking around.

Purah and Robbie really seem like the only Sheikah who are good at anything, the rest aren't even competent as ninjas anymore, considering they can be so easily infiltrated by the banana-crazed Yiga.