strawpoll.me/12451139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek this train is going all the way baby,
cucks can stay and wait for the next train

lol stupid cucks

$20/ETH soon, lads.

Ether can suck my cock.

I don't trust it.

Everyone wants decentralized private and anonymous use? Lol ether is anything but that. If it's successful it's only because it's the new data mining nwo cuck tool

>not buying Dash

I got in at $7 a while ago and I'm only mad because I couldn't buy more due to stupid site weekly spending limits.

how are we gonna cash out once its at the moon? im on coinbase

Sell it for euro or dollars and withdraw the funds, simples..

you hit the sell button

Question. Can I simply trade my BTC/ETH for gold to avoid taxes?

what does this mean? I definitely have some

Next station: The moon!
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

enter your checking account # & connect it to your bank account obviously.

Best place to buy ETH?

I, personally, use Coinbase and Kraken. Coinbase slow as fuck though.

But the real question is how much is a smart amount to buy?

Depends completely on the amount you are willing to loose and if you want to hold for a longer time or just want to make some dollars.

Also my deposit balance is 0.196820927
etherscan.io/address/0x4d82bfb8b8e1b1c7825e81dfa293d6c38d063dc1
and it's going to drive me insane. Is there some kind of faucet I can use to get 0.01 ETH to satiate my autism?

Gemini; especially if in new york and of course coinbase

If you have any other crypto use shapeshift.io

Sent ;) anyway

go away ron paul

Send me some back when you are rich :)
0xE5c695364a9Bf9A584e581404b870a9F3740EaDa

Is this legit?
https ://ethtrade.org/investors

Its dipping! Nows the time to buy!

My hero. When this shit hits the moon I'll remember this.

Hopefully 100 coins will make me richer den a bitch one day. How high do you guys think the value will go and when?

Holy shit someone fucked up

Should easily hit $1000 by next year or late this year at the earliest. Especially after Casper is released and mining becomes impossible.

Kek. Fucked up once myself. Accidentally sold the price I wanted to buy when it drops.

>Should easily hit $1000 by next year

Delusion

Isn't ethereum inflationary? Can't I just wait until the price inflates away and get in?

Noob here - I've been mining shitcoins and tapping faucets with the intention of shifting them all into ETH

My equipment is mad old so I can't mine the ETH directly until I manage an upgrade

But hey - slow and steady is better than inert, I suppose

If anyone feels like fueling my moon rocket:
0x0caaC430CC0d8E127478a2f9299509E71e69fc08

>inb4 get a job

I have one but it's salary and they're cucking me for 70+ hours a week while paying me for 40

>ethereum inflationary

I wish this meme would die.

PoS inflation rate is not yet finalized.

However, the lead PoS designer - Vlad - has mentioned multiple times that his aim is to design a system where PoS validators are paid trading fees only (i.e. zero inflation).

Vitalik mentioned another solution - create "just enough" inflation to incentivize about 1000 people to become validators and maintain the network.

why don't ya google it and do basic due diligence before ya invest in something?

can we get some sideways action now? I'm holding ETH, and don't plan on buying more, but these gains are making me nervous

I hope that the price drops back down to 10 before it rockets like it did in June. I only have 24 coins and am too much of a wage slave to get to my goal of 100 coins rn

I don't think that's going to happen. It'd be nice to get those extra gains but this train has been leaving the station since $11. Unless something crazy happens again, I don't see it going sub-$16.

Its more decentralised than bitcoin motherfucker. There are more ethereum nodes than bitcoin nodes. And the mining is not overwhelmingly concentrated in one communist country called china.

>Unless something crazy happens again

Thats a high possibility.

No

I never advocated for btc

anyone mine? im a complete noob who wants to get started; never mined any coin before.

And you didn't respond to my statement faggot. Big government lives shit like this, Facebook sold out, and ever already proved it would. You cunt

Companies like microsoft arent going to use the actual ethereum blockchain they just want the tech to make their own blockchain systems

They'll do both private and public. There's a lot of money on the public chain and companies will want to find ways to get at that money.

>Big government
go away lolbertarian

>crashes
Time to sell boys

>tfw hodling 2000 ETH
>and 200 DASH
>and 28 BTC

At what average price?

very true. get out of bitcoin quickly and leave those chinks to baghold their useless ones and zeros.

poor soul, you are getting left behind now :(

BTC 475
DASH 14
ETH 3

You're proving my point
Yeah it's called corporations and globalist elite, they use things like Facebook to control you you twat

Rookie here. What platforms do you use to trade? I'd like to get in on this soon

Dam it feels good to be a coiner

>Yeah it's called corporations and globalist elite, they use things like Facebook to control you you twat

Buy btc on coinbase, then trade in poloniex and cryptopia. Make sure to get wallets like coinomi, electrum, jaxx...

Redpill me on Dash.

snapchat is already at 25 in their first day of trading
ethereum is pathetic.

I Can't get the fuckin phone app to work. shows I have no funds.

It ain't a profit until you sell lad.

>told myself 4 days ago I would buy during the next dip
>it just keeps skyrocketing
should I just give up and buy now?

17-18 is the lowest its gonna go. doubt we'll see sub 17

lol, so many noobs gonna be bagholding $18+ eth real soon

>49% in a week
>not a bubble

ETHfags are gonna get rekt soon.

This,dont buy now

Yeah fuckin right. In order to be a bubble, it has to pop. If people want to get into cryptocurrency, they're gonna look at BTC and see the > 1200 price tag and come straight to ETH. Don't expect people to stop paying for ETH until it gets a lot closer to the level of BTC.

Will my 1 ETH ever be worth millions?

ETH looks to be a fantastic opportunity. I really fucking hope China crumbles.

>> With dub's like that it will be user.

Place your bets, gents
strawpoll.me/12451139
strawpoll.me/12451139
strawpoll.me/12451139

So when are those dapps gonna become reality so we can see some actual growth of ETH?

no

>strawpoll.me/12451139
lol @ nocoiners voting

Should I buy $500 of ETH at the current price? I don't know what else to invest it in, I made those $500 using BTC

>Moon option is colored grey

Eeeeeeeh literally 7 times more eth in circulation and still being mined with no limit fixed. I think you mean close to the market cap of BTC. Price tag is irrelevant.

>btc in mega bull
>dash in lsd mode
>plenty of cheap shitcoins ready to correct

>huur buy this eth top guys it forks and stuff it's cool

Complete noob here how do I withdraw money from my CoinBase account? Telling me I need to pay at least 6 euros to transfer money?

Akchually

Btc inflation is much higher.

Currently 16 million btc increasing to 21 million which is almost double

Currently 88 million eth increasing to 90 million when casper POS is introduced and effective inflation goes to 0

Basically bitcucks, your currency is now obsolete.

>eurocuck detected

>no limit fixed.
Isn't this a good thing? All (((economists))) say we need inflation and deflation is an especially bad sign.

20 coming up lads

Hes talking out of his ass. basically bitcucks will do this when they feel their bags getting heavy

I might just break nofap for this. Feels fucking good to own ETH right now.

i bought 2.5 eth @19.98. just fuck my shit up

>ether cucks celebrating that they're almost back at the valuation they were at 1 year ago

lol top kek sorry you guys weren't holding btc

>bitcucks not being able to count

Realistically how high could this go? Are we looking at $1,000 per ETH within a few years? All of these companies on board with it seems promising.

we're in uncharted territory lad. just strap on and we'll see where it takes us

>strap on
kinky.

Probably a couple of hundred bucks each in the near term. Could be thousands in a few years time

Well I'm going to put as much as possible into this while it's still $19-20. If it goes to $50, that's great.

Did Eth release some great new technology recently or something? How come everyone's all excited about it now and just a few weeks ago everyone recognized it for the trash it was?

Make that 20 OP

give me eth and fap to me user-san! :3

0x68BC0Cc6B1F0f6C30F45D2a6F793eE4EdC729c49