Tfw I can drive manual and americans can't

>tfw I can drive manual and americans can't

Other urls found in this thread:

massshootingtracker.org/data
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I can drive manual better than any europoor

Like it fucking matters when it's connected to a 40hp diesel.

>mfw im 26 with 3 cars

>tfw I can say something unfavorable about terrorism on twitter without being arrested

>tfw Leaf
>tfw wide open roads
>lots of people drive stick
>reasonably priced guzzoline
>all the benefits of America without the niggers or crime
>all the benefits of Europe with the niggers or crime

wew
>

I live in Toronto. Plenty of niggers here, user. The real difference between Canadians and Freedomfats is that latter react at the niggers with impotent rage whereas the former welcome the niggers with open arms (and spread buttcheeks) and ask to be fucked harder.

Go back to your containment city nigboi.

>be europoor
>get jailed for criticizing immigration
>get arrested for holding right wing opinions on the internet
>Have universal gun laws worse than California
>pay over 50% of your income to the state to pay for immigrants fucking your women
>can’t own any car over 0.9 liters without the state fucking you in taxes
>can’t drive in big cities
>have a such a weak military the slav shits could reach the Rhine in a month without the US stationing it’s military on your soil

Oh....but everything is fine though since majority of burgers dont drive stick while you superior Europeans do.

That's not Canada user. You faggots might as well be part of the US. Be glad you got the straight off the boat Africans instead of the "detroit" types.

That's right. Because Fatshits are literally retarded.

Your 1ltre diesel has me shaking in my pants

What are all those gauges for? To keep track of your blood sugar while you drive?

We were driving manual model T's while you people were still riding horses. Some truckers are still running twin sticks.

If you people are so intelligent and advanced why are you still driving cars with 1940's HP levels?

>Africans

They're all fucking Haitians or Jamaicans, which makes them just as violent as your domestic urban nigs.

There's just way fewer of them overall, they're like less than 3% of the country's population.

The automobile was invented in Germany and the first race car was also produced in Germany.

Assfat monitor, blood glucose monitor, burger temperature gauge, and soda level.

They still usually don't wear their pants down to their ankles and behave like apes like they do in the US. Maybe it's different in the t dot.

Yeah and only the richest upper class could afford them, Just like modern times. Meanwhile the middle class in the US could afford a Model T.

Yep, one also tells me how much psi im pushing into your moms throat while im skull fucking her

>he still uses imperial units

Does freedomshit subhumanity know no bounds?

>be american
>get shot

>mfw im 21 with 5

no one gives a shit dude

How are europeans enjoying Sharia law?

as long as it's putting eurotards onto their knees it doesn't matter user.

>tfw I can drive a manual motorcycle but not a manual car

do Europeans really think this?

>tfw i'm the only ameridumb who can drive manual

>le 56% face

> the feeling when American make sports cars that ONLY come with a manual
We don’t have to be tested to drive a manual in the States. They expect you to know how to drive one if you have one. Europoors are so horrible at driving stick that they have to be tested to be able to drive one.

I'm a burgerstani that learned on a manual. Your point?

>Europoors are so horrible at driving stick that they have to be tested to be able to drive one.
You have it backwards
If you get tested in an automatic you literally get given a retard licence that has a big cuckstamp on it saying you're two dum too drive a manual

What euros think this means: I'm 56% mexican

What it actually means: My neighbor is pure mexican. I am 99% german, 1% irish, and 1/1000th cherokee (RESPECT MY TRIBE REEEE)

Meaning that you actually have to pass the test to drive a manual. Americans don’t have that. Like I said, they expect you to already know how to drive a stick if you have a manual. Why? Because it’s so easy that quite literally our children can do it.

Haitian are horrible people

>Meaning that you actually have to pass the test to drive a manual
you have to pass a driving test in America as well
the thing is literally everyone in most European countries takes the test in a manual car unless they are actually retarded.

> averting attention from the point that Europoors have to have a requirement to drive a manual

you don't get a licence for the type of transmission you have, dipshit
i can't believe you're taking this poor shitpost to this level i mean just stop

>be American
>can afford gas

If you can’t drive a manual in Europoorland, then your license dates so on it, correct?

STOP BUYING 3K CIVICS YOU FAGGOT they're $4,500 now COCKSUCKER

But I'm American and I only drive manual if possible and own 2 manual cars. How do you explain that

>be 18 burgerstani
>owned 4 cars
>all been manual
>learned on manual
>parents both have driven manual my entire life
2/10 for making me respond

rekt

>be american
>be only one getting a manual M5

ya, have fun driving manual when the cars don't come in it anymore

>43 replies 27 posters

*Thinking*

Yes, and you have to retake the test in a manual to have a full license.

This thread

Americans don’t do that shit. Like I said, they expect you to know how to drive is stick if you are driving one.

>living south of Steeles

Good luck and hang in there, man. I'm happy I stopped commuting downtown. Of all the east coast cities, Toronto is the worst.

Totaling a whopping $9k

>I live in Toronto

theirs your problem

>yuro
>only place on earth where there are public highways that have no speed limit.
stay mad.

I made that image you fag
you will show me some respect

>actually thinking his yurpoor opinion matters

>when the cars don't come in it anymore

Drive a truck.

>I can drive manual

Green card denied!

Rally gauges, there supposed to look like the gauges that were in Rally Sport trim back in the 60s camaros

>tfw my bus doesn't get bombed

This is incorrect.

sweden is fucked

In the States we have “drive within reason” speed limits. Meaning that there is technically no speed limit, but keep it safe. Driving 120 in the rain isn’t acceptable.

And Aussieland has these “no speed limit” signs.

>tfw I don't get shot in a mass shooting

Hey! Neither do I. But, then again i live in the States and in a State that guns are very commonly carried. You start a shooting, you’re getting shot.

>In the States we have “drive within reason” speed limits

Depends on the state, but yes, in some areas this is true.

In many jurisdictions, the speed limit is absolute.

massshootingtracker.org/data

Whew. My state isn’t even listed in the top 300. And the worst insident only resulted in 2 deaths and 3 injured. Hmm. My State has its shit together.

Www.muslimtruckdrivertracker.org