youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13333675
strawpoll.me/13333690
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Manzanita_tornado
wrh.noaa.gov/pqr/aumsville.php
youtube.com/watch?v=2eFCaR71O2k
bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_(MSX)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Third for best girl

you forgot some special part!

Max is #1

Chloe becomes super depressed when she kills Frank which shows that if she lets her mother die, she will be miserable.

I don't always include it. Usually only when the end of a thread has that argument going on.
But if it makes you feel better.

BAE > bay

Which is why she didn't kill Frank or Max rewinds to make sure she doesn't. Chloe and Frank are able to settle their differences, since they were mostly over Rachel, and be friends.
Joyce survives the storm. Either due to her own actions or because David comes to rescue her.
That's because of the Butterfly Effect, the final timeline is different than the others we know of and the diner doesn't explode.

Who Chould would save?

Both. Then she beats up the person responsible for trying to make her commit to some unneeded binary choice.

Oh I understand then. Thanks tho

>Then she beats up the person responsible for trying to make her commit to some unneeded binary choice.
Rachel?

Max, so she rewind and save Rachel as well.

I never played that game but I do remember someone saying if that was based off a specific moment then it was Rachel setting it up.
In which case the true answer is Super Alice saves them all

The Chloe before Max arrived in Arcadia Bay would save Rachel.
The Chloe after Max arrived in Arcadia bay would save Max.

I think Chloe would always save Max, but she would also find a way to save both

"Screw you Max. Never responded to my letters Max when I needed you. I have Rachel now."

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

I wanna see some cute Pricefield stuff
Show me your best!

Reminder that Baefags/Pricefieldfags have ruined this General. No alternative views allowed. Period.

They're allowed if they have an argument that makes sense and is backed by evidence, which none do/are.

Not true. But often times people with alternative views just shitpost them because they know the majority of people here are Bae-/Pricefield-friends and just seek to start shit

Damn Pricefielders, they ruined Pricefieldland!

It's always been overwhelmingly bae since I got here. Of course you're going to get shitstomped if you start shit . You are still allowed to choose whatever and post whatever you want. We are not here to convince you otherwise, but to defend it.
It's all just fun and games.

>tfw qt Chloe gf

I've liked this one for some time.
The two of them in their own house, enjoying some coffee and music. The rings on their fingers adds a whole nother level of comfy to it.

This one is great too, partially because Joshi made it inspired by a post I made.
Speaking of Captain Joshi, does he still come here?

If so: I checked your Tumblr the other day and saw your LiS OC, just want to say fine fucking musical choice!

/lisg/ was bae before bae was a thing. There were a bunch of discussions during Episodes 3 and 4 asking if the final choice was Chloe vs Arcadia Bay, which would you pick? Pretty much everyone said pick Chloe.

Brooke!

WE PLAY HIDE AND SEEK IN WATERFALLS

Forget the horror here
Forget the horror here
Leave it all down here
It's future rust and it's future dust

Reminder that you are ruining yourself. It's not like anyone can actually allow or disallow anything here, brainiac.

This general wouldn't even exist anymore at all without Pricefield and Baefriends. You might want to consider talking about the game somewhere else if you habe a problem with that. I mean, you don't like it some place, you leave. Little life pro tip there.

That song wasn't even in the game

>tfw no qt Chloe gf

It's a mystery why people still come here when they clearly don't agree with the overall beliefs of the general. Only explanations are they like going against the flow, like getting insulted, or just don't know any better.
Yes, this is a place to discuss the game and characters but it has a very unique slant to it and is biased towards a certain part of the fanbase, because everywhere else that part seems to be shouted down.

What game are they playing?

>General ruined by people who understood the themes of the game

Come on friendo

Holy shit Bayfags btfo for the final time, how can they ever recover?

I don't remember this part.

I'm sure you guys will just call baefags murderers lacking a conscience or something and the cycle will continue.

I got so much honey the bees envy me
I've got a sweeter song that I can sing to the birds in the trees

Well I'd guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
It's my girl
Talking 'bout my girl

Did the writers ever bother to research how much damage their dumb tornado should have done?

All they have left is writer's intention and muh morals and doing the right thing like an obedient dog.

But anyways, back to cuteposting.

Mario Kart

>Steam Controller
>Life is Strange is on Linux and Steam OS
>You can play life is strange with a controller
Life is Strange

2 player? LiS fighting game?
Max keeps using her time hacks finish and it's pissing Chloe off.

Post songs you want to hear in BtS

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Someday we will foresee obstacles
Through the blizzard, through the blizzard
Today we will sell our uniform
Live together, live together

>mocking Bayfags while using a Bayest reaction image

I'm smiling.

So much Bae...

At the end of the adventure Alice is forced to make a binary choice: live in a world where bunnies eat no carrots or Lisa dies after Max and Warren fuck on top of her then Frank spills beans on her leaves when he gets a turn while Chloe's tears salinate the soil, destroying her chances of regermination.

I don't get why there's only a 250 image limit. I guess having 750 would take too long to load or overwhelm the site?
Makes me not want to post images sometimes since would could hit that limit quickly with people dumping stuff.

>blah blah hella blah

yeah sucks. wish it was 300 at least.

Who here has never played the game before? The camera makes me nauseous so I saw someone else's playthrough instead.

Pirates for life

I try to post some thoughts that can still be productive without images just to balance it out.
It may just be me, but I don't like when the thread just fills up with pictures.

Really? Never heard that complaint before. It didn't seem different than any other third person game. You should give it a try, or at least the first episode since it's free.

>people dumping stuff.

yeah, for all 110 years of their lives

>So it says here that you chose to kill a town to save your girlfriend, killing hundreds of people and causing million of dollars in damages, care to explain?

That reminds me of the saddest/sweetest thing I've seen for LiS. It was a small comic strip on Tumblr of Max and Chloe in a retirement home together, holding hands, and passing away minutes apart from each other.
I cannot at all remember the source of it though.

There's also the end of the fic Grande Dame where Chloe's over 100 and dies a few years after Max. She closes her eyes on the cliff, opens them, and Max is there and they are both young again. That fic had some problems throughout but that scene made me tear up.

>damage actually done looks similar to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Manzanita_tornado
>no one killed or even injured in that
>people legitimately think the whole town died

>left is what a gas explosion does to multi-story building built under strict city building codes
>right is what an "EF6" tornado AND gas explosion does to a rural aluminum shack diner
>lol everyone there died, it's what the writers intended xdd

confusedjackmcbrayer.gif

wrh.noaa.gov/pqr/aumsville.php
Another tornado in Oregon. EF2 level. 0 deaths. 2 minor injuries
youtube.com/watch?v=2eFCaR71O2k
Okay this is becoming 9/11 conspiracy level

A gas explosion in a brownstone and in a metal diner are kind of false comparisons.
I typed a pretty extensive thing on why it didn't look like the diner exploded or burned in the ending.
But look up photos of fires in diner or mobile homes, both made out of sheet metal, and you can see what the damage from those look like.

Chloe looks sad

Oddly enough, I feel the same when way when arguing with those conspiracy theorists and Bayfags. Both ignore all evidence that disproves their point and they both rely on the same tired arguments that were debunked long ago.

And now she looks happy!

A Maxhug will cure that!

night
happy monday everybody

Sweet dreams

Theyre playing

Dirty Fucks who wear shoes on the bed

SHIT
bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_(MSX)

too cute!

Chloe is making Max uncomfortable!

>It says here you think tornadoes are caused by people and you want to return to the days of holding trials for witchcraft

Had to strain my eyes a little bit to read that but it's nice.
Those two are dorks.

What the hell is Victoria doing in GTAV?

(on the left of the picture)

Someone last thread was asking how long /lisg/ will last after BtS. We've gone steady for two years with very little news and no real content. Sustained purely by discussion, fic sharing, and cuteposting.
We'll be fine even after BtS has finished.

Looks like her reflection in the mirror has a black goatee. lol
Wish I had a newer console than the PS3 so I could play GTA online and make a Chloe character.

Vic chase in gta 5.

So gtav takes place in 2013
So does LiS, both take place on the west coast.
So does this confirm that LiS and gtav are in the same universe now.

The guy freaking out on the radio at the end of life is strange really did remind me of those funny talk shows the grand theft auto series is known for.

You mean like this?
She finally made it to LA guys!

But where's her Max? I presume the one taking the photo.
The two of them went there to escape Prescott's men and also get their revenge.

latenite /lisg/ is slow but comfy. Better enjoy it before the worst ideas and incoherent arguments start in the next few hours.
Always great to wake up, check the thread, and see the ramblings.

>he is still here after he got btfo'd
Cheeky bastard.