Doug Demuro

Hey Veeky Forums is Doug Demuro the worst auto "journalist" around? Does he have any redeeming qualities?

I'm ready for all the hate to come my way

I enjoy his content

QUIRKS

THIS CAR SUCKS BECAUSE IT'S OLD
I only watched 2 of his videos btw

literally redd it the car reviewer

MY QUIRKS ARE TOO STRONG FOR YOU REVIEWER

>implying anyone has ever read his column oa autotrader/oversteer

He's really annoying but he's pretty much the only youtube car "reviewer" who goes straight into the quirks and tiny details that other tend to overlook. Also the videos are quite well paced and edited.

D/o/ug is our guy

Le big tongue shouting manlet jew

This. Only reddit would care about cup holders and button placement over performance and reliability.

They upvote his videos every day

I don't agree with his dougscore stuff but he does a pretty good job reviewing as much stuff with each car as possible, he shows small details and whatnot that not many other car YouTubers cover that I've seen. Some of his jokes are le Reddit tier but I've had a good chuckle or two because of some of the retarded stuff certain cars have that he shows off. I watch him because I think he does a good job showing me exactly what a car has on it which can be quite entertaining

He's 6'4" he mentions it in like every video. You need to brush up on your Doug DeMuro knowledge before you continue posting.

but user, that's not RCR

He kinda sounds like Jay Leno without that speech impediment that comes with the abnormally large chin. That's all I took from watching one of his videos.

CAR SELLER
I NEED YOUR WEIRDEST QUIRKS AND FEATURES

He comes off as a massive attention whore. I remember him making an entire video whining about how he took an R32 to a Nissan dealership and nobody really cared.

MY BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY WIL KILL YOU

underrated post

Because of my autism, I like to know about the interior buttons of how exotic cars and how they work. Only Doug goes into that so I put up with his annoying video style so I can feed my 'tismo. I close the video when he actually gets into the car and drives it.

Same here. I loved that Maybach review.

At least he gives something more than other reviewers.

I mean, who the fuck cares if a Porsche handles well or a Lamborghini is fast?

I don't get why everyone loves to hate him. Are they just mad that they're not as good as him?

Good as him at what? Being a poor jew who is impressed with pop-out cupholders?

He has the biggest head

Doug isn't poor by any stretch of imagination.

i honestly like his reviews except when he totally phones it in for some cars during the acceleration tests. Some cars i get that they would have that giggle stupid reaction after flooring a car with 600 hp, but he has the same reaction with almost every car. Like he just nutted in his pants or something.

Where are his tax returns?
HE WONT RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS

They overlook it for good reason. Unless it's seriously awful design, quirks are things you'd get used to pretty quickly. You should only care if the quirk is particularly good or particularly bad.

Big daddy doug and his quirks and features, thats the shit i wanna know, not some retard reading the spec sheet verbatim

This.

His Lexus LC500 video was the most informative review of the car that I've seen, and I've been watching all of them. Instead of focusing only on how it drives, followed by "the interior is nice" he went way more into detail about everything, down to how each button and knob feels to twist and push. That's what I want to know.

yep me too

Every single reviewer there is talks about performance and reliability.

Only doug talks about cupholders, which is why I prefer him.

exact same

He absolutely lies about his height. There's been multiple threads debunking his height showing him standing next to cars with known dimensions

That’s furaffinity the car reviewer

He does some things I enjoy. Talked about a left-handed ute, took a Miura to CarMax. It's the weird shit he does that I'm ok with, but he is annoying as fuck too.

Hey Doug, did you know that Youtube has started to demonetize videos that generate traffic from Veeky Forums? Quit posting your shit, faggot.