/vn/ - Hard Truths Edition

Visual Novel General #1546

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrhSJLGElZc
store.steampowered.com/app/656220/Sorcerers_Dream/
mediafire.com/download/cdqc9cg49x47l8p/MLAF_Partial_Patch_3.1_Full.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kei best girl

>tfw you will never play a VN where you're the truck

Seriously guys?

Chris is the cutest.

>Making a big fucking spoiler as the OP image
I'm pretty sure every Chrisfag is fucking autistic

^_^

that image is posted in nearly every thread.

I haven't seen that image in months. Doesn't make it not a spoiler either way. Or is it okay to just post spoilers as long as you waifu a bitchy cunt?

YAMEROOOOOOOO

do not bully wanko ;_;

No.

>Majikoi's been translated for at least 3-4 years
>People who haven't read it in that time bitching about spoilers

Next you're going to complain about Sumika being the brain and Shirou being the redman.

I'm bitching about spoilers because I already know it's a spoiler. Are you saying it's okay to post spoilers as long as it's from something popular?
Also the image just makes me really fucking mad, coupled with the fact that I hate Chris. I'm pretty sure the person who made it just wanted to make me angry in particular.

Tsubame did nothing wrong and everything worked out fine for everyone

I STILL LIKE LOLIS!

Why do you hate Chris, user?

Everyone is the same person in Subahibi

That's a slutty bikini, though.

Its not a spoiler without context.

not lewd enough

Is it possible to shag Stacy?

A-3 never

A-3.

not young enough

not american enough

Ilya is older than Shirou.

>mg 43
>mp 34
Is she half german?

She's a street punk from Miami.

>Liking Yumiko

no because it clearly depicts something you retard.

What does the OP image spoil? A CG? Wanko crying? Why is she crying?

youtube.com/watch?v=wrhSJLGElZc

>Io's route has pillow talk

>Io
Who?

and it ends on it.

Alright the route as a whole was boring and poorly paced, but that ending was heartwarming.

I love childhood friends!

especially Sumika!

Sumika a shit

spoilers you piece of garbage

Sumika posters need to be stopped.

Why? Look how popular she is.

Because Kasumi and Meiya are objectively better and don't summon their love interest to an alternate reality only to force him to relive his life every time he does not choose her

And don't even get me started on the expanded universe of girls better than Sumika.

>Ignoring the big bold text in the middle of the picture saying "no talent" for the sake of your argument
Sasuga /vn/

ok
but in regards to what

How many will please old men for money?

AMERICUH, FUCK YEAH

Sumika is really good at this whole Mercurius thing, huh.

Except Yui is just as shit and a friendless loser

Reminder that Wanko can reach assistant master level if people aren't putting her down and being mean to her all the time.

Fuck off Yui, your friends are dead.

She couldn't even make assistant cumdump with people supporting her let alone assistant master.

Your statement is factually incorrect, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

The game is literally about fighting the entire way through. Being retarded on purpose isn't going to prove a point. Anyone with a brain could figure it out, especially if they've played even a second into the the game.

Why, does she have more talent as a cock sleeve than a martial artist?

Shut your whore mouths, you are not allowed to talk about best Mabu.

I can guarantee this much: You would not dare say these things to my face in real life, not over the internet.

Wankofags BTFO

I'm about to reread saya no uta because I lack a new VN in the same vein.

>Mahoutsukai no Mita Yume

Anti-Wankofags EPIC BTFO'd

Is Suzu's route longer than the others?

how will they ever recover?

I don't see anything wrong.

btw this is an official Steam release
store.steampowered.com/app/656220/Sorcerers_Dream/

So about 2 weeks ago I started reading Muv Luv Alternative, and I'm absolutely loving it so far. Two questions though.

I'm at the point in the story where they're about to engage in Objective 21 Operation. I'm curious how much is left/how far in am I?

Once I do finish Alternative, are the Total Eclipse and Schwarzesmarken anime worth checking out?

yeah, just a bit though.

My little user can't be this naive asking to get spoiled like that!

What are some well translated english visual novels?

Please Bang My Runa.

animes are meh, you have a bit left I think. Go ahead and read the altered fable partial patch. it'll make you feel better.

Objectively the highest quality translations:
Kikokugai
Grisaia
Final Fantasy 12

Dies irae (maybe, once the dust settles)

Any Sekai Project release.

You are like 3/4ths of the way done.I have not watched schwarzes yet so I cannot comment on that.TE anime is pretty meh but worth a watch if only for best girl.

When you finish Alt there are three routes translated in AF.

Which routes are translated? and where can i get this patch?

>chrono cock
kys dovac

Aww.

Sumika, Meiya and Kashiwagi

mediafire.com/download/cdqc9cg49x47l8p/MLAF_Partial_Patch_3.1_Full.zip

The project has not been updated in three years and seems to be dead so don't expect more routes anytime soon.

Didn't the guys that did this move on to doing Muv-luv shit officially?

Shut up Yui

>tfw Katahane is so comfy I ended up reading it till 5 in the morning

Last update on their website is celebrating extra and unlimited being released on steam a year ago yesterday.

Makoto's stuff (Saya, Kikokugai, Hanachirasu) are the only ones I've seen that actually felt like reading a novel. The old insani stuff like Narcissu and Planetarian were also pretty good.

I remember even Grisaia being somewhat stilted or off in places, but then again I was submitting anonymous typo reports when Kajitsu was first released as a fan TL so I haven't read the final official version and my perceptions may be different from those of people who weren't actively looking at the sentences.

yeah they're doing the new muv-luv projects which is why they haven't touched AF again.

that's a title drop, boys

Never did find out what happened in the TE ending. Didn't MC fug the russian and ditch Yui?

wait until you see the title drop at one of the endings, hits your heart pretty hard.

Yui has to go back to Japan for a while after the coup and discovers that Yuuya is her brother. Meanwhile Yuuya is on the Cryska route

I don't know what happens during the VN or at which point in the TE timeline is takes place
Somebody said something about the cast participating in operation cherry blossom towards the of the series.

Poor kid didn't know.

I honestly don't know how anyone can stand Katahane apart from the past chapter.

Needs hamburgers and an eagle in the background.

>All that Seo talk last thread
>Made me went back to read Fuuka
Why do I hate myself so much?

Different strokes for different folks mate. I'm the kind of chuklefuck that can put himself through stuff like M3 and have fun.

Get the taste out of your mouth with some nice Nisekoi and Nozoki Ana

>Made me went back
It also made me retarded it seems. Time to sleep.

>nice Nisekoi

Nisekoi is great, I used to read it every week before I went to work out so I'd be angry and work out harder

>Nozoki Ana
At least it had nice lewds.
I don't want to get to the point where I start to enjoy my anger.

I can't hate Nisekoi after it shit all over the childhood marriage promise. I loathe that trope.