Goldbugs and nocoiners on suicide watch

Goldbugs and nocoiners on suicide watch.

PMs volatility still pwns BTC

gratz on parity

gl it's not a 'shorting bitcoin gonne wrong' story

when will nocoiners learn baka

My index funds have grown more in the past couple of days then you've probably earned in a month so nah I'm good you shilly shill. (^:

Next stop, gold market cap

shitcoiners to retarded to trade stocks

holy fuck, 1200 euros. The doubt of selling or buying more is killing me

Share fake news stories to make price plummet buy in at new lower price

>selling

at this point in time, anyone who bought bitcoin and held has made gains, just let that sink in.

Also, selling is blasphemy

Nocoiner next level cope engaged.

Now imagine if it weren't suppressed.

Should I sell my 2,200 TrumpCoin for Bitcoin?

I have 23 bitcoins, so I really, really fucking doubt that.

>gold
-1.34%, kek have you ever watched the price of gold? I wont be killing myself anytime soon and if you think bitcoin rising will make gold drop then you're retarded

>if you think bitcoin rising will make gold drop then you're retarded
Why?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: BEfQAKAg) 03/02/17(Thu)19:12:51 No.1829964▶
> (You)
>>if you think bitcoin rising will make gold drop then you're retarded
>Why?
only modern fiats will drop, like the dollar.

That makes no sense.

1) gold had a big drop second half of last year
2) the dollar is on an epic bull run
3) everything drops at one point

>be Peter Schiff
>be Max Keiser
>be Andy Hoffman
>be Mike Maloney
>buy shit ton of gold in 2001 when it is $265 and undervalued as fuck
>gold increases 6x
>yay everyone should buy gold it's gonna go up forever

that's why you should buy silver, it's what they're not telling you to do is what you should consider.
Gold is a hedge to currency. If the value of the dollar goes up, gold goes down. To be honest, I have no idea what is going to happen to gold if bitcoin becomes an actual thing.

price movement of gold and silver are literally the same you retard

>not making 10x returns on dash and ethereum

stock plebs btfo

Not all the time. The Gold/Silver ratio has fluctuated quite a bit over the years.

Too*

:^)

Max is on the BTC train though.

Have money in both stocks and crypto senpai diversifying rly helps but not sure how much longer either of these bubbles are gonna last so just getting in on some of the action while I still can. Crypto also gives me something to watch when Wall Street is closed.

Any thoughts on a good alternative coin to buy right now?(even ETH) Dash looks like it's crashing, and already have some $$$ in Buttcorn.

lol, no the trumpcoin is undervalued :^)

This, coiners are living in a bubble, becoming soft to how rapidly economic situations can turn, your day will come coiners, while we trade on our robinhood app, taking harsh losses and incredible gains, getting thick skined and wise to the world, you guys will become bag holders "i-i-it's just a dip, no-nocoiners b-btfoed!" as your money vanishes faster then DRYS and NAK fell.

memes aside Monero looks like its on a good floor

but it could be entirely eclipsed in gains by eth or dash

apparently the dash hype is because a major exchange is adding support, don't know which one

Fuck me
I had 110BTC when it was ~$300 each and I sold most of them except for 20. So I have 20 right now and still feel shit.

Nigga you're sitting on 20 grand and the luckiest trips imaginable what is the problem. You have more assets than 95 percent of young adults

I'm just kicking myself because I would have $140k+ and growing if I just sat on it and I'm only 19.

Rather safe than greedy

It's always risky, but nobody expected such a huge hype

not riding the wave and taking profits early out of fear of losing them is greedy

>uses robinhood
>laughs at others

You're the definition of a cuck

God, I remember when bitcoins were $0.17 each back in the day. I regret not investing in it literally every single waking moment

you're assuming no one lost a fortune buying high and selling low

Now you can buy ethereum at $19.

How many will you buy if you consider in 3 years time they will be $1000 each

Sell your sister and buy 10,0000ETH

>Gold is a hedge to currency.
No it isn't.

Gold and the dollar have been going up together for months now.

why would ethereum ever surpass bitcoin? whats the difference between the several cryptocurrencies?

>mfw took a stake in gold/silver last year

See those 16 year values? Thats my raincoat.

bitcoin = myspace

ETH = Facebook

That's not an explanation.

btc = crypto 1.0

eth = crypto 2.0

I'm not even disagreeing with you, but that's not an explanation at all.

The only reason I'm bothering to respond is because I'm genuinely curious about the reasoning.

I have 1 bitcoin, am I going to make it?

it's the next hype we hope to cash in so cheap 2 liner explanations is all you gonna get

I mean at least you're being honest.

Supposedly Ethereum continues from where the limitations of Bitcoin start to show.

Supposedly running on a second generation framework makes it "safer" and "flexible".

Bitcoin is the Original though, so it has that going for it pretty well.

ETH bagholders need to stop posting.

thanks