/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

The Mona Lisa can't possibly be as important as Lunchtime, can it?
I just don't see the value in the former, when you can just play Treasure Vaults forever.

Wow. Takeuchi did draw Nero's hair correctly.
Even that man can improve.

my waifu > your waifu

None of the prism CEs are important at all.

Rider

Rider? I hardly know 'er!

Remember to feed your Lily properly, so she can growth into a proper lady knight.

I would ride her

This is the purest girl fate has ever created, you can't prove me wrong.

Got you from the FP free 10 rolls today and I'm going to max ascend you slut.

Sure, but you actually get something out of bond gains. QP gains are solely for the sake of theoretical convenience.

cutest arthuria

I want to cum on her glasses.

Fuckin Disgusting

>not letting her ride you with her A+ riding skill

Which servant would you kidnap, dress up, and do naughty things to?

Say something nice about my waifu.

But I can.

She is pretty cute. Congratulations, user.

I love my wife!

I wish I was friends with these three cute lolis!

user's waifu. Yes, I mean yours.

More cute brown girl pliss

She'd fuck anyone for a burger

Can it be a male servant?

Das gay.

She's very lewd

>gives you cute heart-shaped chocolates on Valentine's day
>all she asks for is a kiss from you
PUREST.

Sure, why not.

I'm playing as Gudako, so it's still pure.

Why is Kuro so lewd anyways? Is there ever a reason given for why exactly she's so slutty? I mean other than mana transfer memes of course.

Isn't she almost a bigger whore than Medb?

lolicon bux

I want to put Mordred in a skirt!

she looks good with Dante

Gotta get her ready for Saber Wars.

Everyday is white day if you know what I mean

So 6 months til Mona Lisa = 5k MP + 900 a month to empty it = about 10400 by New Years

Is this right?

She's had to live as part of Illya's conscious and spent years not being able to do anything or talk to anyone or touch anybody, so she really enjoys being able to do stuff like that and get reactions out of people since she was denied the ability to do so for so long.

>that guy next D'eon

Dude is spookier than Gilles and Shinji combined.

What music would your waudu listen to?

No.
Also, here's a surefire way to identify if a servant is a slut or not, if the servant has a skill with pic related icon then it's a slut.

>people shit on Lily Saber and say she's garbage
>level her up because 300+ EXP to burn and 50+ of those stupid pieces and shields
>she does damage perfectly fine

I don't get it. Obviously she's not as good as the 5* and powerful units like Nero or Saber Alter, but she seems perfectly serviceable.

Pretty much this.
Sad most people ignore that because "omg lewd brown loli so funny ecks dee"

>Marie
>Slut
Eat 20 dicks.

Waifu I mean.

>get my GIl to level 60
>suddenly getting almost 3k FP every time I enter the game

I-Is it finally my turn to be popular?

alright folks, lets see your teams

>he has (one) team

Her slutty rank is the weakest if that means anything to you.

Anybody could be popular. I'm sure this guy with the 85 Kiyohime is raking in the FP.

Ferghus is a jolly Irishman, no bully.

Hip hop and heavy metal. I just have to get her hooked on Death Grips.

Im using her right now to easy clear wave after wave of Hands with double Waver supporting her.

She is Saber Face I can perfectly settle down with while I wait for Jeanne Alter.

So how many of you are going to stay a hero to the free 2 play?

>on the same level as Medb

She's a massive whore.

Now I only need two more

Wow, if Marie is like Medb then she's tied for the position of biggest whore in the universe.

Wait how is Erik(Phantom of the Opera) a slut?

Is it just me, or do the weeklies this time seem really nice and simple?

Also, is Stheno useable? I heard she was pretty bad among the 4-star Servants, but I got her when I used all my tickets, so...

Man, I hope I get a decent Saber soon. Nerofest is first, right? Really hope I get her or Salter.

She's weaker and has worse skills than Caesar. She's usable, but nothing special.

You need millions of QP, but the main aspect of shop CEs is helping others while helping yourself.

The skill is called Siren Song.

the one in your picture. medea is my waifu and i want nothing more than to dress saber up with her!

>No Kaleidos

Killyourself matey

Considering what the Prisma banner looks like, not me.
Plus those paid pulls are appealing.

STOP

>He doesn't like educated prostitutes

>tfw shit CE

>Use up all quartz and tickets
>Get 2x kscope and heavens feel
Even though I probably won't get Nero now, I'm not at all upset at the outcome

Oh, that makes sense I guess. Good to know.

Stheno is pretty bad and is widely considered one of the worst 4* characters. That said, once you get her her 3rd skill you can pair her with Divinity characters for meme buffing. Stheno + 2 Hercs is pretty ridiculous. So she does have a place in the game, it's just not one that is very useful right now.

I rolled 300 dollars and the 9nly thing I got was a zero limited over no other 5 stars

I want him to break my womb while wearing lacy or frilly things!

I heard she was good for Camelot?

I'd stick George in one of my slots if I wasn't trying to bond so hard. I love Kojirou so much.

Once I hit 80 Cost I'll probably swap Mash for Medea.
Or maybe actually learn how to properly build a team.

I can't bear to put the fatman on my team though. That, and his skills seem questionable to me. He has a minor attack boost for his team and crit + star generation. Lily has a BIG buster boost for herself and NP gain (something my team sorely lacks).

For Gawain, yeah.

I was looking at the events to come and is it just me or they require an extreme amount fo grinding to even get NP5 welfares, not to mention how much is needed for stuff like Crystallized lore.
GudaGuda left me stunned: 1.5 million points needed for Lore while drops range from 100-1000. Am I missing something or will I barely be able to obtain the welfare?

I don't even want to paizuri Passionlip. I just love her as a beautiful and innocent girl.

That's Euryale.

Yeah. Lots of male servants in Camelot. You can make an anti-male team with her, Euryale and Medusa or Marie and do pretty well. Whenever there's an event with lots of males, or when you get her fully ascended and paired up with characters with Divinity, she's not bad. But otherwise expect to see her sitting on your bench for quite awhile.

Damn, I don't even have one Herc.
Why couldn't I have rolled either Herc, Lancelot, Martha, or Carmilla? Or even another Emiya or Tamamo Cat for the NP upgrade. E-rank luck, alas.

sure you like her for her personalitits like everyone else

sumanai.
Passionlip just wants to be pure.

>She wants the Jackhammer

nerofest for materials when

Just need Nero or SaberAlt and thats it. The only characters i want so far until Ishtar or JeanneAlter.

Sigh...

I'm a lolicon so I find her giant tits pretty off-putting, but I still ended up liking her quite a bit and hope I manage to roll her when/if she comes out here.

The 20th is coming up and I still haven't managed to reroll for AUO after way too many tries.

kill me.

I will never roll a good CE.

Sucker

Yes! For so many years I've wanted it. Rin is a whore, Sakura and Seibah best!

Someone talk me out of rerolling and going through that 1k ap again

I am a powerful meme sorcerer and I shall bless your next three rolls.
Now cast the dice anew!

It will go by a lot fast without the the Half AP.

that looks like an apron. god we need hadaka apron spiritual clothing for him.

post your favorite servant and an outfit you want for them

Redman would sooner let his mana run out than touch you