How fresh is your car?

How fresh is your car?

i keep 2 6 packs of black ice in the armrest.

Do you also blast yourself with axe before you leave the house?

is US black ice same as EU black classic?

Yes

>tfw only got a 10 pack
feels not fresh enough

EU black classic is more expensive so it's better

I keep a bottle of anisette (80ยบ proof) in the glove compartment. Every once in a while (if interior gets dirty or aroma wears off, whatever happens first) I do some sweeping with it.
*note: it does not smell like alcoholism, it is very nice smell

PS obviously check if it leaves residue before trying , some anisettes have sugar (I use dry Chinchon)

how do you guys breath?
i can barley handle the smell of a freshly opened tree

How about you fucks actually clean your car instead of overriding the stench with this faggotry?

I clean and then add a nice scent. Coronado Cherry in my DD, Black Ice in my project. Not sure how smelling good has anything to do with being gay but I'm secure enough in my sexuality to have a nice smelling car without worrying about a passenger's theory on my sexual preference

definitely not. the black ice made in usa is shit and only lasts a few days while the stuff made here will smell for weeks

don't know about black ice but black classic smells like the cheapest citrus toilet freshener from a budget store.

>friends get into car
>they start coughing after smelling Wunderbaum Black Classic

I spilled a bottle of gear grease in the back.
At least there's no rust problems.

the only thing I hang from my mirror is some furry dice I won in a claw machine

What I use
Having a shitload of black ice trees handing from your mirror makes you look like a lazy fuck

>not a jesus
its like you dont even want your car to be blessed by a non existant sky man

>not using it to see how fast you're accelerating
>not calling it g-sus

It smells like cigarettes and farts.
I should really clean up the interior, it's not messy but way too dusty.

>can't handle

You know you're only supposed to take it out of the plastic a little bit at a time?

I'm using the same tree from 3 weeks ago and it's only 1/3 out of the pack and my car still smells fresh. I can make the 24-pack I bought last a year and a half.

>You know you're only supposed to take it out of the plastic a little bit at a time?
Pussy

>did oil change
>sticks of oil 24/7

fuck

How many middle school boys you lure into your car with that?

My car's fresher than all you faggots' cars combined.

how many empty Jergen's bottles do you have in the back seat?

One on the rear view and a can in the glove box.

I turn on the a/c and spray it near the passenger floorboard near the cabin filter, maximum fresh in your face.

I like the way you think

>smelly niggers need that much ice to combat the stink

Oh god. Took months for that smell to air out when I changed my shifter turret oil. It's still kind of there, even.

>his ride doesn't smell like 33 year old decaying vinyl, sun bakes plastic, old grease and a hint of raw fuel
>laughingsluts.jpg