/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>New Aquapolis Info
jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002094.html

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0qt7Oi2upI
ffxiv.ariyala.com/11DP6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good, fuck that obsessed retard

Abe and his posse should neck themselves desu

yeah fuck him real good

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

you? lol

If only I could get balance every time

Cats or any race
How do people feel about this expansions music thusfar?

*blocks your path*

I'm going to cook breakfast for an elezen~!

That can be arranged.
Mateus.

Does anyone want to do content on Aether?

this game is swell

What race do you prefer?

late for shisui posting

Doma Castle is amazing

I'll take an excuse to post before I sleep.

Main theme is a bit too over-remixed into everything.

At the least its not as subtle as when it was done with HW's theme.

Whats you're name on Mateus friendo

I play with the music off /shrug

Cat butts

I don't like either primal song, but most the area songs are nice enough.

It was not subtle at all in HW

Anyone have leaked ERP logs of this cat?

I don't mind really user, whatever your heart desires.
Kettle

stop

>this expansions music
I often port to the Lochs just to hear that song.
So good.

>tfw too nervous to rp

This track is way better than people give it credit for.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0qt7Oi2upI

There is a hint of Azys Lla / Thordan EX at 0:50 if you listen carefully. This also makes me pumped for the EX version, could be the best one yet.

I just want to make sure you have a good time, so I wanna play a good race that you'll enjoy. What starting city to find you?

just do it

highlanders

do you like stepping on people, just wondering

cute boy

oh hey i've seen you around the quicksand

cute raen

that's because its scale and steel from HW for the first phase before the original theme in phase two, so it has the HW leitmotif

My name is Kettle
I'll be in Ul'dah for now.
Certainly.

When do you think the complete edition is going to be on a discount next?

To be fair this music was technically Heavensward. It played during the fight between Omega and Shinryu.

Both of the primal themes so far have been great so I'm pretty happy with it. The final MSQ fight's theme is fantastic too. Can't wait for the EX release of it.

Cant get enough of this character. So hot

S-Sorry I don't know what you mean, why would I go to the quicksand, hehe...

Anyone wanna be friends on Excalibur?

it means you stop acting moe. it means you stop actiung like a fag. it means you stop using exclamation points and being all kawaii uguu with your emoticons. it means type fucking normally. it means STOP AVATARFAGGING YOUR UGLY FAT FACED SLUT CAT. we clear? there are consequences to being an obnoxious avatarcunt, just ask liora the mentally ill tranny :)

I hate Au Ra

GEE i wonder with that search info!!

Yummy butt

chuuu~

dont be so mean user! :3 *mew*

Perhaps I'm just really dumb, but is there something I have to do to enable combat moves in /gpose? I have the "Select Action" box ticked, but when I exit to click a move, nothing happens when I re-enter /gpose.

I hate female Au Ra
Most of the males are cool

lol, just sounds like you are triggered to me. I thought you were going to go deep into some gender study stuff.

mew mew meow! :P

You have to actually execute the move.

Yes hence the "not as" in the post.

>2 RDMs in POTD
>hardcasting veraero/thunder
>tell them they should use dualcast to use them, they dont listen
>4 floors in after almost wiping twice due to several luring traps in a row on non-hp regen floors, remind them that they can also slot Vercure and it would really help
>one uses it one single time to heal himself at the end of a floor when he was at full health
>final boss even with the two RDMs i somehow hold aggro the entire time and die because neither cast vercure a single time

Use the action you want the animation of beforehand, ofc the last thing you did was eat a bag of dicks so of course that's all you'll see in gpose.

never make a thread again with your ugly cat in the op. if i see you trying to force yourself with avatarfagging i will shit on every thread you make. literally read the rules.

Just do an emote or a weaponskill (On a dummy) and then enter /gpose. Your character should start doing it over and over again.

ugly!

Execute the move then /gpose.

im not him but seeing a full grown adult male typing that makes me want to dump their heads in a toilet, that hasn't been flushed..... in a dirty golden corral.

Use move or emote first then gpose

tyty
don't be discouraged user, keep trying to make OPs in a timely manner :)

>still doing potd
That place has always attracted the shittiest players.

thirsty

Why the fuck are they so goddamn small? I can grantee half the player base would not be playing them if they were tall as the males though.

it's still the fastest way to level even if people are bad. never met anyone bad enough to be uncarryable.

repost
ffxiv.ariyala.com/11DP6
should i get this shit or wait next week to gear my ass up when they release savage/new tomes?

Same to you user. I don't particularly find your style of c@ appealing and i don't expect anyone else to like mine either lel :P

If anyone avatarfags, don't expect to be liked. Veeky Forums is the last place for that lol

Nah, no thanks, I'm done with that. I would rather just lurk, shitpost and be a cute cat because I love cats!

stfu we already beat you out of posting generals ever again, stay irrelevant. better yet jump into a pool of acid and die.

I like all the trial fight music, and Doma Castle, the rest I've been unimpressed by, particularly Omega's music.

>tfw you spend the whole day around a bunch of willing ERP sluts
>tfw you still spend the night alone

>steppies

Just a tease

BTFO

pale cats or tan cats?

it really does look like a tranny though, lips too fat and mannish. cheeks and chin to round and huge, nose too big. fanta immediatly or just kill yourself

if your static is fine with you doing raids without materia, go for it. most people have tons of cracked clusters if they've been playing the game.

Both are garbage.

Oh RIP I thought pressing the button would be enough. Well, time to go take pictures on some random person's lawn.

how do i play as a loli in this game

You can't

t. c@player

You don't, go back to TERA.

fuck off to tera

Anyone have an infographic on the BLM rotation? Just unlocked the advanced class and I'm kinda lost in POTD. I get that I'm suppose to transpose to keep enochian up and rotate between F4 and B4 but I'm lost on everything else.

Choco c@s

Doing Susano EX atm. Everyone is pulling 3-3500 ... besides our monk, who is pulling 1200.

H-help.

you can't play a loli but you CAN play a lala.

>everyone's low damage
>except the monk who is extremely low damage

>1 more level until i can stop wearing this stuff and wear comfy nomad robes

>purposely taking the i310 weapon
Look man, spellspeed is bad on RDM, sure, but like:
130 to 131 WD is 0.65% damage
and 15INT is like 0.64% damage assuming you have 2320 before the change.

While going from 1502DH to 1683DH is 1.08% damage.

Don't be a chucklefuck. DH is indeed the best secondary stat, but there's a fine line between being the best secondary stat and going so hard on the paint that diminishing returns start becoming relevant.

VERHOLY!

verugly

>tfw have a full set but absolutely refuse to lewd lalas so I just wear inferior gear

After multiple wipes, i've cleared up to floor 40 of potd, but I keep getting healers that separate from the group to reach the exit independently of everyone, and DPS that charge head-first into pulling targets or even groups without a goddamn care in the world. Had to waste a phoenix down on our pugilist in the succeeding run because the healer was just running around with their head up their ass. The life of a paladin truly is suffering.

Join the glorious palecat master race.

am I missing something here? or is dude just getting hella prepared for a possibility tomorrow?

God I want to use your lala as an onahole