previous thread

sos ur face :^)

lets be real

none give a shit about those legacy character except for maybe anna

Chances of JJBA character in Tekken?

Please

asuka is a slut

we already got a stupid pants bitch

i'll take the characters that actually have unique fighting styles over a clone character.

Can u guys imagine if jeondding beat jdcr in that match.

Julia and Anna are both cool characters with their own distinctive styles

This is my wife. Please say nice things about her.

What is Julia's playstyle like?

anna has more style than any tekken character and if you werent born yesterday youd know that

id cum on her titties and face and hair

julia is a unique blend of bajiquan and pro wrestling.
anna is nina with punches.

she has a good succ, I should know

It also makes it really easy

she plays like her mom

she dresses like a slut

>people bitching about fireballs
>no one ever mentions Kazumi in those arguments against fireballs

>anna is nina with punches.

That's like, good and cool

Also Nina and Anna being huge assholes trying to screw each other over is a lot more fun than Nina as Jin's flunky

hey i havent played since taken 3 where did the drunk cop go

her fireball is literally like juri throwing fireballs

there's a high damage tiger and a low damage tiger

I only throw the low damage one and a max of 1 times per round

fair, right?

tiger mom is pure

stop hurting her pussy

>fireball
>its a tiger
>neither fire or a ball
lol??

oh sorry i meant from a practicality standpoint

I throw the high one a lot when opponents are going full gorilla. They tend to run into it a lot

Julia had one of the most fun and interesting playstyles in 6 and even if they brought her back as Jaycee I'd be happy.

She's kinda a rushdown/poke offense character that forces you to duck or back away. She has a ton of really threatening mids and her command grab Mad Axes was by far and away the best throw in the game. She had a spin stance that she could buffer anything out of. An extremely fun character.

She made top 8

I would love Harada unconditionally if he brings Gon back.

Does that end with Geese falling from a skyscraper hint that there's more story coming?

I mean the story is shitty, but it's fun shitty. I'm always down for more mishima circle jerking

Incredible

Now they come out clean and not jerky
And I don't shift to one direction anymore

BUFF LAW!

Also legacy characters when?

hopefully. If not then it just means that shot is an homage to when he falls to his "death" in KoF when Terry tries to help him up on the roof of the skyscraper.

>tfw at first glance I thought her right leg was a gun

That's just a reference to Geese's "death(s)" in Fatal Fury.
Maybe he gets his own one fight thing with that in the ending.

Remember when we actually thought they were gonna bring some legacy characters back?
I-I mean, I didn't believe it either. Haha...

Those are Free DLC and could theoretically come at any time.

How do they animate this? It's fucking great. All these little details in this game. Is it mocap and edited with editing? Or just literally from scratch /rigging/skeleton

i think they used mocap even for the very first tekken, like that was part of the 3d gimmick at the time, so they probably still use it

We haven't even gotten Eliza yet

>she's nude under that sweater

but is she nude under her benis

Gyaru asuka is my wife

tanllines asuka

WHERE
IS
ELIZA
HARADA

she's in your bed, go look

She's with me, user.

who could they add as dlc

well it seems in japan the fighting game companies kinda feel like they're all in it together, so it could be anyone, imagine if it were sakura lol i'm hoping for someone from soul calibur personally, hilde maybe (jks)

2b

someone from VF or doa

Motion capture started in Tekken 3, hence why legacy T1 are silly

add the the first fighting game character

he would be there to teach all the kiss whats what

Kazuya is retarded hard to play Jesus Christ

Lmao no he isn't

Not hard just high execution.

and aigis, and that robot catgirl maid from that weird ghost in the shell loli spin off

If he's not hard how come I still can't win games even though I can consistently PEWGF

because you're bad at Tekken?

execution means nothing if you can't implement it in other elements of solid play

why the hell do people keep memeing 2b when there is literally(literally) a robot girl already in the game?

Nah straight up hard..

His poking is terrible and his 50/50 game is just alright. Sure hellsweep/mid is a decent mixup but u don't really have monster mids to take advantage when people duck (which most do against Kaz) he has no low crush launcher which is fucking shitty and his coming moves are short range

Scrub

t. Jdcr

Kazuya is a defensive turtle character, his punishment is rock solid and so what that he doesn't have a low crush launcher, his WS2 is crazy good that can be use to do that 3 hit combo that launches your opponent off the ground. Stop trying to play him as other characters.

>People dodge me
>I play Nina
The scrub mentality really is mind boggling

>Hei's df1,2 is guaranteed if f4 catches them ducking.

His punishment isn't "Rock solid" it's just okay. U have to really train yourself to block punish with an electric. As for me just playing Kaz it's frustrating to see a -14 move and u get a b1,2 to punish it because u can't pre input the forward like bryans jet upper.

Jin and Lars have "rock solid" punishment. Kazuya has rewarding punishment but it's difficult.

His ws2 is not even that good. It's launch punishable on block AND it's i16 lol. It's just okay. To get the full potential u gotta use it out of your wavedash when they expect a hellsweep. But why even use it instead of ws12 or ws3 for the homing knockdown

I know it won't but man the season pass should bring those guest artist costumes back

Email Harada then.

Somebody explain Anna's playstyle to me please.

well you know nina? that

Any experienced Raven mains out there?
Anyone willing to drop some tips for me starting to pick her up?Transitioning from Xiaoyu.

i haven't played a tekken game since 5, is eddy still the main party character?

Fc mix-ups

framewhisperer just released a tutorial for her youtube.com/watch?v=5vMl93tjpCc he lives in Japan, plays with really good players and thinks she's top tier

how to beat Law players i hate him so much

Um, a more punchy and less mobility based Nina I guess?

I never mained either so I've probably horrified someone who does

What's the point of picking a character you like when you're just going to 50/50 someone to death anyway? I'm serious, older fighting games didn't do this shit where if you happen to hit them low, great, dial a combo and if you happen to launch them mid, great, dial a combo.

When is Geese released?

didn't they?
but i did like tekken more when the juggles were like a special thing here and there not the main damage system

how are there some characters that take me to grandmaster in less than 10 wins and others where I'm stuck on 2nd dan at more than 100?
I thought this game was supposed to be balanced

>she's top tier
That's a relief. Xiaoyu has spoiled me in that sense.
Will check it out. Thanks

Balanced on high level doesn't mean same as balanced for braindead people.

Games like 3rd strike and older marvel weren't about the 50/50. Marvel 2 was way more about brutal high/low mixups and constant pressure and there was almost no guessing in 3rd strike because you were already buffering a parry for one of the few options you actually had to worry about in the first place.

It has to be an accessibility thing so that newcomers don't have to grind for a year before they can even play a fighting game competently.

no problem have fun.

i wish i could find a character i liked. i have all these resources but nothing plays like Ganryu.

>tfw can't decide who to make your secondary character
>tfw insecure that your main is Jack and don't want to seem like a tier whore

Jack's low tier they said

But Jack is low tier user. Haven't you seen the lists? He sucks

I have too many options on secondary characters, but suck ass with main, so gotta focus.

alisa, then you're 'that robot fag,' a worthy title

how's claudio, /tekgen/? all i know is hopkick is insane and he's got the anime hand.

i think he's just mid tier, he's a cool guy if you like that snarky dandy archetype

yeah that sounds about right. i'm having trouble finding a main and he seems fairly simple with good chunky damage moves you can throw out and a shitload of damage off of combos with starburst.

i was either going to play him or feng.

Anime as fuck out of 10.

Been maining Eliza. Thinking of using Lili as a sub. What's her playstyle like?