/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #491

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #491

Let it die Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: m.withhive.com/customer/notice/22607

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

> Death Queen (Ardor), Evylin (Whirlwind), Freyja (Thunder), Uriel (Light), Pinol (Dark), Shu (Ardor, Legendary), Miri (Whirlwind, Legendary)
Jul. 14th - Jul. 16th

Current Events:

Black Ivy: July 2nd - July 16th
Jess: June 11th - June 25th
Helena: June 18th - July 2nd
3 Missions! It's Your Pick!: June 29th - July 14th
Conqueror of the Colosseum: July 6th - July 21st

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
twitter.com/snowball020/status/886905023442976770
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>makes a thread
>Names it let it die
Pathetic

ded

>make thread
>let it die edition
Well what is it user you want it dead or alive?

Ded game

/ssg/ is now like that old dog of yours that blah blah you get it

>someone still made a thread
just move back to mbgg, we'll be told to leave and make a separate general once we've a significant prescence again.

Let it live

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

me

Can't believe that /ssg/ is finally dead. Thanks WW

>what it's like to play against darkball

both dark and ww find ways to be insufferable to play against

I will miss you guys ;_;

Why is this game so shitty and why am I still playing it?

All monoelements are weak, even ww because of the shitty gks that even Duran won't save.
Monodark with Presty is easy OHKO material.

Monodark is incredibly strong right now considering how cheap it is to make one compared to those 7+ legend rainbow teams in Universe.

>BB still don't know they fucked up
What are you playing, /ssg/?

Age of Ishtaria, goddess kiss, feh.

The only reason I still visit these threads is to make sure that SS dies before it is miraculously sold by a company that actually knows how to balance a game. 3 years is a hell of a sink cost.

0% win rate vs Hiro, when will they nerf this shit?

twitter.com/snowball020/status/886905023442976770

Only Snowball can save this trainwreck. Is it time?

brehs

Muh. If only they let snowball draw more characters, maybe this game wouldn't be so dead.

>not letting it die
Stop this, I am already at my limit of suffering.

Is this official art?

From Snowball's twitter.

He's saying something about him or BB (bit ambiguous) feeling as if the artwork didn't have the impact of an EE.

Nice cow

this, its just suffering watching it die over and over

How did that match drag out 20 minutes with an undefended WW backline? It is literally just a pair of HP totems combined with two of the slowest WW players in the game (kiki and Aslan).

Kyosuke fisting doujin when

yeah that stuff's over 3 years old

he's all about Girls Frontline now like the rest of SK

So what mobage is Snowball working for?

he's teaching colouring at an animu drawing school according to the last twitter update so no games in particular

jintello here, let the thread rest in peace guys.

I have a Gaphyl and found another through the scout, should i spend 1600 to get the superb power up?

If you already have a full team yes

Hey m8's have been playing this again, trying todo catch with the game, why eveyone quit?

Imagine art class run by snowball. How can he resist drawing lewds in class?

>Constant fuckups every patch
>colo of infinity is as you'd guess, a huge timesink if you want to be competitive (floors take 10m+ realtime towards the end)
>Live PvP is cancer

>why eveyone quit?
That seems like a complicated question.

>Some are distracted by FGO.
>Some were very disappointed by the way GG collab was handled (each skin in SS costs more than the actual Guilty Gear game costs on PS4)
>Some are upset about balance issues, but balance issues and team variety are way less of a problem compared to 2015 and especially late 2016. I am suspecting thunder and especially ardor players are upset their free ride ended.
>Everyone seems pissed with CoT reworked. >Players serious about COD are also upset with RNG and co-op defense, but that has always been there.
>legendball rainbow is still OP as fuck
>YOLO is still being abused

On the plus side we see more team variety in PVP in 2017 than we ever saw in 2015/2016. Sadly all of reddit uses ardor or thunder almost exclusively and they are demanding WW and dark be brought back to their 2014 teams while simultaneously buffing Angela and ardor to become even more powerful and dominant than they were in 2016.

why is live pvp cancer?

Because too many players ragequit when you ban Sura/Balth or Jibril/Balth.

In my limited experience:

Every utility player instaquits when they see Aiolos.
Nonwhales will quit if you ban something they don't have a replacement for.
Whales will replace their 2 legends you banned with 2 more legends.

>Every utility player instaquits when they see Aiolos.
They usually ban my aiolos and I replace her with Silk.

>team variety
Legendaries are so strong now that the rest of the team barely matters, so you have a pseudo feeling of variety.

They also didn't fix superb boss matches, loki was literally shu/aiolos or bust.

They still didn't fix pen aces.

And most importantly, they still don't have people playing their own game, so they have zero clues to what kind of problems the players are facing. And only recently they decided to ask for feedback, which they seem to be ignoring, since they still didn't give us any answer.

Also, no one asked for Live PvP. They know that people are still unsatisfied with club matches, and instead of trying to fix it, they just push another shitty game mode.

Forgot to mention, my usual team doesn't use her so I put her in support if the opponent is using a utility striker. I guess this could be seen as another flaw of live PvP since you can change up your team completely before you get to ban phase.

Yea team should be locked before the ban phase. I have had people switch to YOLO after I confirmed my team.

glad i refunded the $2500 i spent on this garbage.

Good riddance

>They still didn't fix pen aces
What is wrong with pen aces?

PvP is rigged against you, isn't?

Counter attacks are yes.

>Jewbril everywhere
Fuck this game

>people still play this in 2017
TOP KEK
ROFL
MEGA LOLZ

I live again

ded

Not on my watch!! But seriously, BB has to do something to spark some life into this game.

Jkun here. Im back to save this shit hole

>midline with around 1.7k ~ 2.2k attack, 150% crit damage and 50% pen
>serestia pen jade rakshasa
>take 3k damage
>khirel doing 2k return damage on a full hp pinol
>everyone from my mid to bottom lane besides my shu turns retarded because the ai will assume they'll die if they try to penetrate anyone on their mid
if i didn't use pinol and serestia mid, i'd no doubt be fucked by nera and evylin actives. if i also didn't use shu, no one else would pen and i'd lose regardless

>besides my shu turns retarded
Only shu and jiho can pen that mid

>It's been a few years since Donald trump quit this game
Suffering

I know that feel

My teams are Ardor/Thunder/Light because is what i got while drawing. May post my team later.

Sounds like Jade was ball-holding after a pass and serestia tried to steal from her. That would do 3k easily.

WW nerfs when

>It's been a few years since qtfruit was banned from this game
Suffering

>Got the egyptian QUEEN
feel so lucky to get the only melanated character in this game

Rate my team.

Good

it was from serestia penetrating her. i know serestia has little DR with the ball, but jade could never have received a pass if my team always suicided on their mid/kept passing the ball. TB jade in that line had around 2.2k dribble and even higher steal

>people think dark and ww is hard to play against when rainbow still rules the game
just let the thread die im tired of listening to you shitters complain its always the fucking the same fucking lightcucks here anyways

What the fuck did you just say about Light you cocksucker?

all 30 ips in here are lightcucks which is worse than thundercunts you people killed this thread

Shut the fuck up. Thread's dying because the game's shit. BB are a bunch of incompetent retards.

Jade with TB + aslan is ridiculously powerful. She is one of the few defenders that can explode nera on a steal attempt.

just because the game is shit doesn't mean the thread has to die look at other generals on Veeky Forums you fucking lightcucks killed this thread

why is rakan a soccer boy

WW nerfs when

This

Everyone understand, what game died when 7star major update came out. I have no idea why i stayed after that, because all i got by staying is suffering and rage. Dropped like 4-5 weeks ago and now im slightly more happy with my life.

7th star added reroll slot for stones. that was a pretty serious balance issue I admit.

Tell me how and I´ll be thanking you a lot for making my life better.

just sell your waifu or your legends if youre an esportscuck

We need to nerf WW

Nerf light

Why Shanti is allowed to ohko everything?

Feels bad when your team is pretty much half legends at this point. Seriously, just by adding Jiho my team has become so much stronger.

Nerf LEGENDS!

soon

patch notes when

Nerf /ssg/

I can't even fathom how happy I am to see my absolutely NOT DEAD /ssg/ running again.

I love you guys Someone post the peewee hercules and sam comic strip before the thread dies again I need a memento

We need patch notes

I love Silla.

We need dev notes at this point. 20 new legends when?!?!

Yes

Are we dedd yet?

Not even cumming on Milky could save ssg

>2017
>Still playing Soccer spirits
Not even the current president of the united states, Donald Trump, plays this shit game anymore.

Bell needs buffs though

The only buffs Bell need is my cum.