imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Nuked by some random spam general again

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dark-assassins-various-mini-mods.54182/
wikihow.com/Outline-Text-in-GIMP-2
thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Tome_of_the_Void_Gazer's_Chariot
hitomi.la/galleries/543697.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will they ever fix the stardust dragon piercing damage bug

At this rate, never.
On that note, Piercing Fix Mod Update fucking WHEN?

it's awful because so many mods have a bunch of summons with piercing damage. the worst part is they use the standard minion model instead of the stardust dragon's one, which scaled its based damage according to the dragon's segment count. so you end up with a absolutely shitass summon that has 0 returns past 1 summon because the rest simply don't do any damage, and that also prevents you from doing any damage with a personal weapon

>update thorium
>out of memory exceptions out of the ass from spirit

THANKS

>had the slightest amount of hope that the new tModLoader wouldn't be as obese as it's always been
>it got even worse
fug dis

> I can't find Nymphs even with tracking devices
> They show up on the hud, I stop, move in a direction and then they despawn.
I know I'm a thread late, but still.

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dark-assassins-various-mini-mods.54182/
> Visual Radar
> This will display icons for all enemies pointing towards the direction they are in. The icons will disappear when they are on screen.
> Bosses will display their icons and will show even if they are on the other side of the map. Requires Radar or Life Analyzer.
> Other creatures will only show a basic icon if they are nearby. Requires Radar to show all, Life Analyzer to show rare.
> The distance at which the icons disappear when monsters are closer to you depends on your resolution.

Can someone tell me why my farms aren't working?

>Veeky Forums's solution to every problem is to install a mod

Same with Minecraft
And Oblivion
And Skyrim
And really, any game with a developed modding community

it just werks

>when you dig a hole in an underground lake and break hell

I made a massive artificial reservoir and drained it into hell once, can't remember if I let it evaporate or turned it into a fuckhueg amount of obsidian

>played modded Terraria 2 days ago, everything ran well at a good FPS rate
>tried playing modded Terraria today after updating a few mods, now I can't even boot up into a small world half the time and when I do I only get about 20 FPS
Fucking hell

Except, unlike Minecraft, Terraria is actually playable and enjoyable without mods.

Plump helmets when?

Who /dwarf/ here?

Might tone down the background a little.

Not you buddy.

damnit tmodloader, what the fuck is this shit? minecraft?

Rolling is this jew serb?

What?

Roll

>a little
the background is fucking horrid man

>finally all built up for fighting the wall of flesh
>get him down to around 500 health
>suddenly he moves so fast I cant outrun him
>get stuck inside him
>he pushes me into my own catwalk
>pushes me along without doing damage until we reach a bump
>pushes me back onto the catwalk
>rabbit mount cant outrun him
>he just stunlocks me until I die

Why do all the expert mode bosses have really, really unfair things they do right at the last second?

I fond something more appropriate.

How about you just dont have a background because I can barely read that shit

Never design anything again

So i have crafted a storage system with Magic Storage the first time. When i use the storage crafting interface it shows me all kinds of recipes that use anvils so i can't craft them even though i am standing besides the right anvil. Do i have to connect the anvil or is it just impossible and i have to put all the ores and bars in a separate normal chest?

there are slots in the crafting interface to place crafting stations in

Ohh i am retarded, it's right up there. Thank you.

Decrase contrast of background and add white borders to text, that's barely readable.

Too bad it's impossible to add borders to text in GIMP.
I just did the obvious thing.

I gave it a try myself.

It's actually pretty easy but you do need to redo it if you edit the text,
wikihow.com/Outline-Text-in-GIMP-2

Yeah, I can do that, but it takes a while for all the different text layers I've got. it's easier to just make the entire thing contrast.

>tfw forced to put walls on my indoor mushroom and jungle biomes because the fucktards living there can't make sure giant turtles or beetles can't get in

What the fuck is Truffle doing all day if its not making sure I'm not getting blindsided by glowing beetles while fishing?

Releasing spores into the air that stick to your lungs and grow until you and your NPCs expire and turn into breeding grounds for his young

>beat the wall of flesh
>hallow converts some snow, forest and corruption on one side of the world
>corruption spreads up and engulfs jungle and desert
>90% of the right side of my world is now corruption

Welp, time to head left forever

Am I the only one who gets vaguely exited when the traveling trader shows up and then really disappointed when he has nothing?

>play game for the first time
>beat wall of flesh
>smash all the altars like a retard
>tfw 40% of the world is fucked

welp

What is the key to comfy

-wood
-small
-decoraiton
-books
-warm light
-semi dark parts
-nature (trees, grass, sand etc.)

Why is this dude here again?
I didn't invite him, he doesn't sell anything good, his biome spawns monsters and he does nothing but complain at me when I talk to him.

I need to get myself a tax collector because I am not paid enough for this shit

On a comfy scale from 1 to 10 how comfy is my build there?

bretty gud/10
Sand is a really nice touch and I like the general design.
Kinda feel like the interior could be better but that's my only complaint.
For example make the floor wood it's not comfy to walk on sandstone, trophy is out of place, you could change the stairs somehow (or change the stair background wall to wood so it blends in better), make platforms attached to either background with walls or to ceiling with ropes etc.

autohammer and blue solution are pretty important m8

Why the blue solution?

to clentaminate the shit out of the underground jungle so you can get truffle worms

About to install Thorium for the first time and shit, people weren't joking when they said it's like a whole new fucking game

will they ever make playing as a summoner more profitable

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that made a hellevator from the ocean and drained it entirely into hell
shit was cash

it is exceptionally good for fanmade content

just don't ruin it by adding calamity on top of it. calamity is fine on its own; if you play with thorium, you might as well only be playing calamity, the items are that much better.

All this fishing is really paying off.
Just as I was about to complain how annoying hardmode blood moons are as well

>minecraft
>less than 4GB
I fucking wish

every time. at this point I know his entire inventory and know for a fact he can't have anything new of interest, but I still go see him like a moron expecting something cool

I want 64-bit Terraria

Is there any benefit between a cobalt drill or a cobalt pick?

Is there a limit to how many NPCs can move in? Ive got a few mods installed and have room for more but they wont spawn.

Fuck I've bee ln farming Queen Bee for the past couple of hours and this fat bitch refuses to drop the bee mount. I have 10 beekeepers and 7 bees knees and still no fucking goggles. I'm getting angry.
I collected so many bees wax I can't fit it into one stack anymore.
Send helpu.

not really

not that I know of. they probably haver other conditions to spawn than just a house (like having defeated a boss, for instance)

I'm gonna keep the sandstone floor because if you've ever been anywhere really hot there's not much comfier than walking into a house with cool tile floors to chill your feet. I totally need better stairs though, and I'm not down with having a rope because having to ninja warrior to get up to your bed.

I think the game is trying to tell me to put some walls in these pools

> Why do all the expert mode bosses have really, really unfair things they do right at the last second?
That's what makes them Expert
Besides increased stats

Would stick horsecock in.

Why is this general infested with Ponyfags?

Because PartyGirl

Why is this general infested with Sandyfags?

Sandy?

isnt that what's supposed to happen? Your NPCs and house are supposed to be stranded on an uninfected island in hard mode?

What's the practical use for this?

Skipping Blood moons, skipping slime rain, skipping goblins, gaining money quickly from the tax collector. Anything that needs time

>tfw I got it on my first victory against her and I didn't even know there were mounts on the game
>tfw even with that luck, and 80 hours of playthrough I still have got no key any of the biome chests

thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Tome_of_the_Void_Gazer's_Chariot
Has this item been removed? I've got to have defeated this guy at least 10 times now, to no result. Some ~7 times were in multiplayer too, so that's about ~17 bags open with no results

how to install thorium in a pirated version

does tmodloader not work on pirated versions?

the exact same way you would on a legitimate install
unless you use the GOG version, the latest GOG version that may be modded is 1.3.4.4

Not on mine at least, it doesn't even patch
Yeah, I figured out the problem was GOG, now looking into it, thanks

hitomi.la/galleries/543697.html
Don't forget your daily dose

Whats good magic armor, pre-mechanical boss but in hardmode

My magic weapons so far are Demon Scythe, Magic missile, aqua scepter and a Laser rifle

Modded or non-modded? Without mods there's no real choice, Titanium is the best for every class except summoner.

I feel ya bruv
RNG is a bitch

Serverfaggots where are you?
We gonna progress or not

What do you think I should add? I have eighteen houses here, there's one in the jungle offscreen.

hm maybe a silo or an oldschool water tank

>first goblin invasion of expert hardmode
Was that meant to be fair or is this a meme I just got caught up in?

It feels like I got raped. That summoning bitch just sat at my spawn point and insta-gibbed me

Background houses.

If I install Calamity in an already generated world, will there being any problems?

Any ideas to fuck with circuits and shit?

there is an ore or two i think that are spawned at world gen, Aerialite or whatever and something else

The balancing in this game is really fucked up.
Its unfair how good the shadowflame knife is compared to nearly every other melee weapon pre-mech bosses and even slightly after

dorf fort server when?

I don't know why the Shadowflame Knife isn't considered a throwing weapon. It would balance it out perfectly if it got buffs from the throwing shit but not melee in general

How far along is the server anyway?

post golem since before yesterday, as no one logs in and we are not progressing

Is it a good idea to spread a bunch of hallow in the forests and grasslands before beating a mechanical boss just to stop the corruption from completely taking over and then running over it with the biome changing gun as soon as you can get it to purify everything?

Or should I just ignore the corruption and hope it doesn't get close enough to my house?

Gee, I wonder why no one logs in, apart from the fact it isn't advertised at all, everything is rushed and nobody bothers doing the gimmicks.