/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

In remembrance of Yingposter edition.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB54)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?47555-Open-Beta-54-Patch-Notes-July-12-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&index=1&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9&index=1

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Counter Guides
paladinscounter.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Lian):
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuUX6cakDT0

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>Bug Reporting Thread (OB54 PTS):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?47532-OB-54-PTS-Bug-Reporting-and-Known-Issues

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/loki_diego/status/886797713857228801
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/6/64/Fernando_VGS_Emote_F.ogg
kallenz.tumblr.com/post/163086073642/i-really-like-the-design-of-seris-mp4-webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good riddance. Now we can post about the true best girl.

>get to the final round of the game
>get disconnected from the game with no way to rejoin

Does this happen to anyone else? It happens to me a lot

no you gotta wait for the fernando poster!

Sounds like you were drophacked. Don't play Competitive. Play Casual instead. There's way fewer drophacks and aimbots there.

how do I Inara

No!

use wall to avoid ults, use her dmg reduction thingy when you see burst dmg incoming like a drogoz bubble and to be healed by your support, her dildo rock thingy is for helping secure a kill or running away.

Which legendary?

Use the wall to block the enemy's advance and attacks or isolate them for picks. Use your guard to tank assaults. Put down your obelisk to get an advantage in close-quarters engagements. So long as you have a healer who's even half-awake, you should be solid.

Mods can't stop my love.
I'm going to skip my usual introductory text this time, and if it gets deleted again, then I'll know it wasn't an automated thing.

I'm disappointed really, I feel like I can't fully express my love to her anymore, all because the jannies don't like it or my staple text was flagged as spam at this point.
She knows, however, that this doesn't change my feelings at all. It's just a little setback, but she's just as special as she always has been to me.

mother's grace 99% of the time, perhaps treacherous ground could be a thing in a very specific condition

I'm glad you're not discouraged. True love means never giving up.

What the fuck?
I was just in the middle of a match when everything stops. I can still cast abilities but everything is stopped. It then went black and sent me back to the home screen of the game??
What the actual fuck? I got a triple kill as Seris and was getting ready for my potg too. I just wasted like 10 minutes for nothing.

might have been shitty servers, might have been drop hacks

happens a lot. it's just shitty servers. usually when it happens you can still talk to your team and they're frozen too.

Were you close to the end of the game? Drophacks keep being a thing, and I'm willing to bet some of the server instability is due to drophacks on other matches.

if i don't see Seris or Ash, f*ck this thread

We had 2 points they had 2 and we were about to capture for our 3rd.
I think it was just bad servers.

when are they going to nerf fernando

Alright.

Of course, I would go to the end of the world just for her.

>f*ck
What did they mean by this?

he meant heck

don't say swears.

Crazy to think that video is almost four years old.

>oneshotting people with scorn willo

is this the scatter arrow of Paladins

In what order should I prioritise burn cards?

I know that most of the time it's best to start with the red ones, but after that both blue, green and yellow burncards seem equally good.

Not really. Most people know to run away from the thorny death ball, or at least avoid the resulting thorny death balls.

Things shitters do that piss you off
>High level Maldamba
>Can't hit mend spirits for shit or just doesn't even use it
>Gets mad when you call them out on it and stays mad the rest of the game

Depends on a lot of stuff. Half the game is spending your credits wisely. But as a general guideline do this

>flank and hitscan damage prioritize cauterize
>Blast damage wrecker, unless by some miracle the enemy team doesn't have shields
>healers go chronos or sometimes morale boost
>tanks rejuvenate and master riding or resilience if there's a lot of CC

There are a ton of exceptions mostly determined by what your team picks, what the enemy team picks, and what champs/loadout they're using

>using anything other than blastflower
enjoy being completely useless above 2000 elo

I miss star and jerma's TF2 videos. Good times.

At least Jerma's doing well with his streams and shit. Never really cared for star.

>tfw TF2 could have been a mega franchise if Valve had continually updated it, and maintained the console versions.

F2P games live and die by their updates.

unlike a lot of MOBAs your build will completely change depending on the game. Make sure your team has enough wrecker/cauterize, though.

The only really important thing to know is that Cauterize/Wrecker 3 is really important and that you should try to finish them ASAP, and it's better to save than to purchase a 300c item for no reason. Exceptions exist, of course, if you're about to do a crucial teamfight, etc etc.

>try lian

she's fun but

why would you ever play her over Cassie or Lex

Any tips for play Grohk and Grover?
Decent card sets?

Well, Totemic Ward is a great Legendary against CC-heavy teams, and Maelstrom gives a solid damage boost. Apparently Ferocity is pretty strong for Grover these days.

She's fun. And better imo.

because she's funalso she makes my dick hard

>over Cassie
Hitscans are easier with shittier connection
>over Lex
Better falloff distance, one skill that deals 800 damage no matter the distance, and other two are even more broken aimbot attacks.
If anything, she's a direct upgrade over Lex

Someone explain why the fuck is incitement 4 still a thing?

Just bought Lian. her starting main card seems bad compared to the other 2. Which of those 2 do I get, since they both seem very very good.

precision is the one im aiming for only because of reload sliding

Precision, definitely. Grace becomes a quick refill of your ammo. That said, Alacrity isn't that bad either. You can use Grace to tag Cauterize on groups of enemies.

I don't need to aim half of the time when playing her.

Is there a champion that you just don't "get', /palg/?

Buck.

How the Buck are you supposed to kill anyone with Buck.

Be chinese and you can kill with Buck

Jump around and fuck bitches, get onto their ass and fuck them up, just keep jumping and shoot and be on their ass 24/7 as in youre a nigger and they have watermelon and deliciously fried kfc chicken and you want all of it

Every time i play as Drogoz i manage to miss all my shots and eat shit. This is confusing to me because i can throw a bomb on someone as Bomb King from across the map almost every time without trying (just don't expect me to throw one on someone when they're in my face).

Champion? No. But people that pick Kinessa on jaguar falls never fail to baffle me.

On one hand i feel like adding my paladins account to the /palg/ list, but on the other hand i see no reason to because i already play the game with friends 90% of the time.

I don't put mine either.

Yeah, i don't really really see any benefit i (or anyone else) would get out of it. I'm kind of a shitter at the game t.b.h, and all i can do is say i'm a fan of Bomb King.

Whose voice pack is worthy of twenty five of my jew gems?

Apparently there will be an AMA on reddit for the Art director, what will /palg/ay ask?

Nightbane Cassie

mobile.twitter.com/loki_diego/status/886797713857228801

Forgot link

I'll probably ask about the possibility of female champions of different kinds. Willo and Inara alone is not enough in comparison to Ruckus, Grohk, Drogoz, BK etc.
Would probably ask for who is getting a rework in design similar to Ruckus as well. Maybe Viktor or Nessa.

That's a huge maybe.

Is there a way to buy the voice separate from the set?

no

can someone ask him to bring this skin back for ghrok?
or atleast ask why it was taken away

Seris' thighs.

We all know why they took it away. They hate grohk.

What is that thing, it looks like the censors you see in hentai

Don't watch hentai you idiot

No one checks that list. Ever. It was only used right as the game came out in open beta, and even then half the damn people on it have left

Just my faced my first real wallhacker/aimbotter + drop/dc hacker in a match on my smurf. Complete fucking faggot and of course my team were deer caught in headlights that couldn't focus him down and went afk instead.

I want to lick

First time playing Ash and just blew a 1-3 lead because Lex ult prevent us from taking the final point in a 99% situation two times in a row. Feels bad.

R8
Frontline: Barik, Fernando
Damage: Tyra
Support: Grover, Pip
Flank: Buck, Lex, Zhin

You do know that popping your shield can save you no matter how low your health? Or your ult as well.

I tried to channel my ult when I hear lex about to do his ult but his is faster so I killed when I'm still jumping.

There's no Smite general left so I'll just complain here, but man, what are they doing to this game I hardly play anymore yet for some reason still care about

The new champ is uninspired bullshit but good design. I wish her skills were more than just a muzzle flash.

They're shitty devs, but they're shitty devs that make lots of content so they're successful.

Frontline: Okay.
Damage: Learn someone else as well.
Support: Learn either Mal or Seris.
Flank: Okay.
By the time you get better Buck will probably have received a buff. Probably.

For damage pick up an AoE attacker, it'll be useful for when your team goes all direct damage and also Tyra falls off at higher ELO

>one word ult
they really

KNEEL!

I kinda like it desu. Has a nice sounding voice

I like the aesthetic they've got with guns where it's just a crystal with like energy going through it or some shit

SERIS LEWDS ARE HERE!
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/6/64/Fernando_VGS_Emote_F.ogg

kallenz.tumblr.com/post/163086073642/i-really-like-the-design-of-seris-mp4-webm

it would be better if all the enemies around her kneeled for that brief 1 second

still no

>yingfag cucked by Skye

MOMMY

Yeah "KNEEL" is the only ult line i like in the new champs so far
It's far better than "GAZE INTO THE ABYSS" and "AAAAAAHHHHHHH"
Ash' line is also good but her VA made it totally unintimidating

can I still get stuff by watching the stream?

where can i find people to duo q casuals with?

FINALLY

FINALLY

Yeah I like it too even if it's only one word. Makoa ult is still the most satisfying tho. That feeling when you low on health, your enemy think he can kill you, and suddenly "YOU CHALLENGE MAKOA!".

BEHOLD, THE DRAGON'S FURY!

I think you might get radiant chests, but I am not exactly sure about that.
Bloodmoon/Quicksilver seems only to drop on saturdays/sundays during various tournaments/lans, etc.

Reminder