>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/medals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonya is shit

Tharja is my wife

I'll forgive the early thread because Elise's butt is cute.

She wants a kid

Cumming in Elise's fat butt

Berkut Or Clive tonight

Funny how being added to Heroes brought up more discussion and controversy over the characters than Echoes itself.

What did he mean by this /feg/?

Only two medals left. Any idea how to get the astra, luna,and sol weapons? I'll deal with the wyvern section later.

Kill yourself shitposter

People are only talking about Sonya and her tits though? Aka waifushiters being waifushitters

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/medals/
>Sol, Astra and Luna are rare drops from Gargoyles, Mogalls and Fiends (and their upgraded forms, but not including the Gargoyles with Eerie Screech). With the exception of Luna, which is a 1.25% drop from Guardians, you may be better off farming drops from Thabes Labyrinth B9 and B10 or the Inner Sanctum. If pursuing the labyrinth, you can take advantage of the fact each room has exactly 3 drops, which decays by 1 each time you re-enter. This is perfect for B10, which has no enemies in your way.
>Otherwise you will have to repeatedly fight Fire Dragons and Dagons in Thabes Labyrinth and, boy, are those things brutal.

If you've an Action Replay, you can cheat them in and it'll count.

>IS introduces the Slaying+ weapons that are strictly superior to the Killing+ weapons.
>In a month from now IS will introduce the Courage+ weapons that are just as strictly superior to the Brave+ weapons.

Your Face When

NINO

>mfw all the courage weapons are uniheritable

There is a reason to not spend money in this kind of games. Not to mention the shitty summoning system and IVs ofc.

>YFW they are all perfectly inheritable.

Yeah but that hardly happened when Echoes released. Maybe cause nobody played it or something.

This is Lucina, she's the daughter of Chrom and Panne the last taguel.

Say something nice about her

This game is dying isn't it?

>+Spd -Def
>Rogue Dagger+
>Glacies
>Distant Def
>Cancel Affinity
>Atk/Def Ploy
>Quickened Pulse

DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, DIDJA?

Are the Slayer weapons inheritable? I don't have a Leon or Saber to test that out.

If you had the bantz you made the list

honestly, If I had a maid like her I'd totally do perverse things with her.

like handholding and kissing her forehead

thats strange, because this is Lucina, with her father Chrom and her mother Camilla.
As exalted royalty of both Ylisse and Nohr, Lucina feels burdened by her impending responsibility

>0 damage
(lol

Her mods are great.

>25 years old
Yes please

>Sonya
Instantly shit

According to Japan she's a repulsive granny who's the butt of all jokes and is ridiculed over being single still.

Her art is so fucking bad. Should've gotten Hidari for it.

>tfw grinded Garudas in Grima's battle for 1000 turns and not a single fucking Astra dropped
I'm this close to just cheating it in I swear to god

Her jugs weren't nearly as big. The attention she receives increases exponentially with bust size.

All Mystery needed to do to make the MC not steal the spoitlight was to have the Gaiden chapters about him, and let Marth handle the story and the top. Kris handles the bottom and the bonus stuff.

YAS

She's funny, attractive as hell and is an interesting character, of course she's first.

You can generalize it a bit: in fact, the attention any FE character receives increases with their bust size.

What build should I use on my +spd/-hp FeCorrin?

she didnt even have big tits in echoes

not that it matters I killed her anyway

>titty monster lucina

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシ!!!

Not with Def Ploy and Glacies.

I would too but to her sister. When will they add her to FEH goddamnit.

Waifufags did not game the game when they found out no support pair ups/MC I guess.

Jokes aside it would be pretty nice to have Hidari do a character for Heroes. Lots of the other FE character designers have done stuff for it already.

She should be a main character in a game then, I'm sure that'll do her a lot of good.

>she didnt even have big tits in echoes
Did you play the same game I did. Also I killed Deen and gave his Brave Sword to Kamui. It was a good decision.

>granny
In Japan girls are repulsive grannies if they are over 14 years old.

she's hot

Good, hags deserve as such

>and is ridiculed over being single still.
Not anymore

Really sets my heart aflame.

I guess that's why there's a bunch of Deltheafags

Case in point.

Try this:
Bonfire
Fury/Darting Blow
Seal Res/Swordbreaker
Also keep Dark Breath.

>0.05%
>when the B9 pots is 0.26%, B10 boxes is 0.06%
wew lad, best of luck

>Need a million fodder units including 5 Hinatas, 2 Kleins, and 3 Shannas
>Havn't pulled any focus units from the current SOV banner
>STILL NO LYN
>0 Orbs

Well shit.

She canon dies, too bad you cuck

Alm is a good boy. Might just dethrone Ike as my favorite lord.

Actually Deen dies

I like Hana

>STILL NO LYN
Literally me.

Dark Breath+, Bonfire, Darting Blow, Windsweep, Savage Blow.

Pls do not bully my lovely wife. Only hugs, head pats, and encouraging words.

Nope, Deen does. Do you see him added to Heroes?

>Cipher card has Deens enemy text on his
>Sonya is the one who's rollable
IS decided Celica has enough mercs

>got Lyn with my last orbs at the start of the game
>-Atk +Spd

She now sits on the bench while I still use Roy.

Did you get the bridal one at least?

Yeah, I thought Kris was totally fine in the beginning with the 7th Platoon and Katarina. That dynamic was actually pretty endearing. But it takes a hard swerve into the unbelievable (for me, anyway) with Marth immediately making Kris his bodyguard, or even before with Elice randomly opening up to them about Marth's weaknesses and stuff.

>サナキちゃんセクシ!!!

>Did you play the same game
You clearly didn't you cock smoking faggot. She had an average bust, only accentuated by her corset. She's not even the bustiest girl in her game.

IS collects data on lots of shit so expect weapons that nobody uses to get better versions first. Like higher attack versions of armor slaying weapons.

Ok, how do I build each of the Askr trio?

I know I have some actually decent units I could build, but for some reason I just really want all three of them to be viable for inclusion in Arena for bonus, as well as other events (such as quests that demand you to complete them with one of the three).

>Roy
You just jumped from a sinking ship to a burning one
Congrats

Should I trying playing FE6 again tonight?

Yea the 7th Platoon was cool and now I want to play a FE game where you are just a leader of a Merc group or a Platoon unit for some bigger lord. Kinda like how in FE5 how Leaf's fight is really small compared to Seliph and how Leaf wants to be a badass like him

He dies in the tcg, in Heroes, in the Gaiden manga, time to take the hint.
She should have been the mandatory choice so she could have gotten speaking parts in the story as well.

>Either dies in the desert or turned into a soulless witch
She's dead either way

That's why Sonya is rollable while Deen will be a GHB.

No_________________

I didn't get Bridelia either and I rolled a million grays only to get cucked by Maria

>Like higher attack versions of armor slaying weapons.
you think if they were added people would use them?

LOL

there's 6 armour's in the game, perhaps they should fix that first

>soulless witch
She could've been a different witch

It's shit
And don't bother with FE7 unless you want to deal with the adventures of Lyn and her quest to let the player have no fun
Sacred Stones may be casualized and paced like shit but it's still the best of the GBA games

You give them too much credit. Though it makes sense to provide a viable version of Killing Edge+, they're going to fuck it up anyway, because they didn't do it for the reasons why it would make sense.

I got all the bridesluts besides Caeda. I didn't even want Cordelia but she's one of my most used units now.

Damn I guess Faye is canon with Alm since she got added before Celica.

>Wrys has no words to say to Marth
Kinda fucking lame also no matter how I make my OC look he always feels out of place. Also why is their no black hair?

She's comparable to Mathilda who most people agree is probably the biggest in the game.

The bust chart was made for a reason user

For me I have
Alfonse: Folkvangr, Draw Back, Dragon Fang, Death Blow, Quick Riposte, and Spur Attack

You can probably give him a brave sword for a better player phase and Draconic Aura instead for good enemy phase procs

Sharena: Fensalir, Rally Attack, Luna, Speed+3, Vantage, Fortify Def

Anna: Noatun, Rally Res, Glacies, Darting Blow, Vantage(Will replace with Desperation), and Spur Res

The witch thing is really just a rumor since it's not blatantly said and she could be a witch that's in control of herself

It's literally impossible for her to become a witch if Duma is no longer insane/worshipable. He's sealed.

>mental gymnastics from a literal cuck who tries to defend his child abusing whore wife
(lol

>FE7 unless you want to deal with the adventures of Lyn and her quest to let the player have no fun
play hard mode cuck

>having this much of shit taste

Do it and if you played it already go on hard mode

Wrong pic but whatever

>but it's still the best of the GBA games
Man, I really gotta get around to writing up a hyper-autistic essay detailing every thing FE8 fucked up.

But for now I'll just say you're wrong because.

>Sonyafags circlejerking over their Reddit mommy again
The easiest way to figure out if a character or their fanbase is shit is to see if Raul likes them.

Mathilda, Tatiana, Faye and Mae are all bigger then her. Sorry but your shitfu isn't #1

Just get a save file and do Lyn hard mode straight away you little shit. SS is the worst GBA game, if not the worst FE after Gaiden.

Yes it still is. Did you even play the game? Clearly not? There's nothing that states otherwise

She's not a witch

She's the mother of my children

there is no greater cancer on this general than suefags.

ironically you are talking like Tharjafag before he got his trip

40 Atk with a Prf weapon is unsalvageable. That's Dagger tier. Say what you want about Roy but he's my best sword for my current playstyle and options. Hana is actually better as a unit but she's more of a risky offense unit which I can't really afford to run.

>rerolled to get Lyn at the start
>-atk +hp
A-at least she can pull of Defiant Attack more safely with that extra health, ha ha...

>Alfonse - Fólkvangr, Reciprocal Aid, Draconic Aura, Death Blow, Escape Route, whatever C skill. Or just go Brave Sword+ if you don't care about Arena pts and just want him to be ghetto Crumb.

>Anna - Nóatún, Reciprocal Aid, Moonbow/Iceberg, Fury/Distant Counter, Desperation, whatever C. Memetic teleporter or effective anti-Blue Mage unit.

>Sharena - Fensalir, Escutcheon, Rally Def/Reposition (if not a buffbot), Def +3/Triangle Adept, Quick Riposte/Swordbreaker/Lancebreaker, whatever C/Hone Atk/Spd. Standard anti-Sword unit that can brawl with Lancers and provide team buffs.

>>>Mae
Are you actually brain-dead?