Is Eastern Yurop present in Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/88e5qZQZnR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

with how many people here who think W124s and E30s are great looking I have to say probably

Eastern Yurop is present.
Those are great looking cars, but young wannabe Dominic Torettos buy E36-s and Civic hatchbacks here.

tuned B5 Passats

also A3 and Golf MKIII - MKIV with remapped 1.9 TDI engines acting like street racers

Are old A3 with the 1.8t engine gud? What's the tuning potential in those?

Not gonna lie, I've wanted a B5.5 passat variant for quite some time.

hot

have you heard of that guy who built a replica of SLR concept car? He lives like 300m away form me

that brick building in the back is being demolished now

bumping the friendly eastern euro thread

Дa

Igen, but I only post int /dbt/

>tuning potential
Enormous. If you can get your hands on one of the 1.8T engines and get a hold of a decent tuner buddy you can easily squeeze +400 HP out of it. I know a guy who has a garage right next to mine who just hoards A3's and 1.8T engines and makes them stupid fast. All of his friends drive tuned Audis too.

Quattro is also super nice. Even if it's only Haldex.

>Pigfat

Not quite Eastern Europe but still Slav. You should see how much the lower class loves Golf I and II here, especially II.

Well what do you want, they are really good economyboxes. Everybody loves a Golf.

>tfw no eastern european twingo buddy to squat with

>the lower class
No need to be a dick about it, the Golf II is a good car and perfect for someone on a limited budget.
People who drive used Mercedes Benz and BMWs on the other hand...

It's not my intention to belittle, it's merely an observation. It's not a comment on the quality of the car either.

Certainly came off that way. I don't want to mock someone who's poor and buys a poor man's car.
The only people who deserve mockery are the ones buying BMWs and Mercedes Benz cars and then bitching that they can't afford to service them, and we've got a lot of those.

>tfw getting reminded of your slav heritage by your german gf when you squat EFFORTLESSLY and naturally to get something out of the fridge and she freaks out how you can squat while having your heels planted to the ground without any discomfort

>squat while having your heels planted to the ground without any discomfort
But having your heels not touch the ground sounds even more uncomfortable, who would even try squatting that way?

I don't fucking know but apparently not everyone is able to get the heels down when squatting and I didn't even know that.

Lmao, I tried it it's so needlessly uncomfortable.

I think the people who can't squat heels down probably don't squat at all usually

So what is preferred Jap tuner shitbox in former Eastern Bloc? Corolla Levin? Starlet? Civic?

I'd say Civic by a large margin.
Japanese cars in general aren't as popular as European cars.

JZX Chasers, Crestas, Mark IIs

Down to hip structure, as well as femur/tibia and fibula length ratio. In Eastern Europe their genetics tend to have these so as to let them do the Slav squat. Thank goodness, wouldn't make much sense if Slav's couldn't Slav squat.

t. Veeky Forumsizen

fear the slavmutants!

yuropoors are always shitting up Veeky Forums
I would know I'm one of them

A non-slavic here, from Hungary. I have a 2004 Mazda6 diesel, I like it but I'd give it for a Passat B5.5 1.9 PDTDI to tune it to 200-220HP while still eating 6l/100km. My wife has a 2000 Honda HR-V with CVT automatic, I love to drive it as well.

MAДA

Its not mine if anyone asks.

>while still eating 6l/100km
certainly not if you make use of the tuneup all the time

>EBE GI

comfy thread

the jew nose makes it

that looks like my dance when I got my first shitbox

I can see why everyone wants to get out of there as soon as they can

>tfw if you want a chap and good shitbox in slavlands your only option is audi 80

but then they turn everywhere else into that place again?
also, there are worse looking rooms. looks like they had tons of fun.

>only option is audi 80
That's not true, you stole a way bigger variety of cars than just 80s

youtu.be/88e5qZQZnR0