twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

requesting overwatch versions of the horribly drawn "yaoi hands"

Dva and Winston are the most braindead heroes in the game

and theyre the two heroes necessary

why does blizzard hate skill floors

THE OTHER THREAD ISN'T AT BUMP LIMIT YET, MODS, SHUT IT DOWN

Here comes T.Racer.

Mercy is way easier than both.

Winston/Dva require basic tracking, good jumps/dm usage and actually have to decide when/how to engage.

Mercy is purely reactive, the decisions you make are blatantly obvious, and she requires absolutely no mechanical skill.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS.

nobody cares

In a game where literally everything one shots would it really be that broken to give McCree 5 extra damage so he can 1-tap Tracers?

Doomfist tomorrow/next week/the week after?
Any intel, boiz?

>mcreee left click hit scan should do same dmg as mei projectile

>still no gyaru hero

DED

GAEM

>Widow already did more damage but from much longer range.

They're all different characters with different strengths and weaknesses. Just let me one shot Tracers, good ones are hard enough to headshot as it is.

>mfw i play my smurf to warm up for my main
>after my warmups i dont wana play anymore since majority of them are PLAY META OR I THROW
>realize that even at masters its like that or 5dps 1 healer
Actual punishing system when

>charging a mei right as her ice block breaks

Jamison Fawkes! And Orisa!

>anyone who mains a hero is always painfully mediocre at that hero.

Why?

If you only play 1 character you dont understand how to play against the others
Ie the best way to get a feel for the defense matrix cooldown is to.play Dva

BUFF TIER 5 ZERO PERCENT USAGE TRASH

>Orisa:
- HALT deals 20 damage for every character bought together greater than one. (does nothing to pulling 1 character, but does 120 damage if all 6 ram into eachother)
- Supercharger heals all those connected 10HP/s

>Symmetra
- Double movement speed during set up
- remove movement slowdown and build animations during set up
- Enemies being beamed by turrets now outlined to Symmetra
- Teleporter grants +25 shields for 10 seconds after usage
- Sentry cooldown reduced by 50% while dead
- Shields from Generator now decay 25HP/s
when leaving 50 meter range
>Junkrat:
- Reduce air lag on jumps by 40%
- Riptire now 100HP/25Armor
- Steel Trap rework:
>Damage reduced from 80 to 55 and duration holding enemy in place reduced from 3 to 2.4 seconds, but can now place 2 traps at the same time (can't be within 1 meter of eachother) and cooldown reduced to 7 seconds per trap

>Hanzo
- Sonar arrow duration increased from 10 to 15 seconds if implanted on enemy
- Can cycle through 2 arrows for offense (Scatter/Taser) and Support (Sonar/Embolden) with identical cooldowns and durations
- Taser: 30 DPS AOE the size of biotic field that disorients enemies sights slightly, lasts 5 seconds
- Embolden: AOE 1.5 the size of Biotic field that reduces damage to allies within it by 20% and heals them 5HP/s, lasts 8 seconds

>Bastion:
- New E abilities for 2 modes that share the same cooldown:
- Recon Scan. for 1.5 seconds Grants bastion infrasight within 50 meters, Ironclad passive, and no spread on his gun. 20 second cooldown.
-Sentry Overdrive: for 1.5 seconds bastion regains old tight spread, headshots, but losses his ironclad passive for the duration. 20 second cooldown.

The only respectable supports are Lucio and Zenyatta

Next patch, if you watch the dev vlogs Jeff explains what the new punishment system will be like, pretty much goes like this

>All games are now recorded
>Thrower gets reported enough
>They have someone investigate their reported games
>The investigator watches the recorded game
>Finds evidence of throwing and issues punishment

Jeff said the punishments range anywhere from a 24 hour ban to ranked to permanently being banned from ranked with chat being locked in non-ranked games

He also said it's a 3 strike system

>First ban:24 hours
>Second ban: Season ban
>Third ban: Permanently banned from ranked

Life is going to be good when this new system comes in next patch.

They're acceptable
But Zeny mains are whiny bitches so fuck them

symmetra doesnt need a buff

youtu.be/oy-3KI2eHi4

Is that jpn Zarya's voice?

>"g-g-g-guys I have gold elims"
>"yeah because you tag everyone on the enemy team wildly and no one bothers to kill you"

there's a reason I don't touch Zen even though I've had several matches end with me having 4 gold medals

it was because all of those matches also ended in a loss. he lacks presence and only does well with a team that's already doing well.

>>Symmetra
>- Double movement speed during set up
>- remove movement slowdown and build animations during set up
>- Enemies being beamed by turrets now outlined to Symmetra
>- Teleporter grants +25 shields for 10 seconds after usage
>- Sentry cooldown reduced by 50% while dead
>- Shields from Generator now decay 25HP/s
>when leaving 50 meter range
fuck no

rank?

Which is the worst Overwatch ''news'' channel on Jewtube?

I nominate Lone Hawk.
>Doomfist isn't even out yet
>comes up with some bullshit hero concept pulled out of his ass
>makes a video about it with ''IS THIS OUR NEXT HERO????'' in the title
>entire video is just him spitballing trying to come up with some bullshit new healing mechanics
>people call him out on clickbait shit
>responds with ''It's not clickbait. Engaging thumbnail and a title that says EXACTLY what the video is about. Anyone who thinks it's clickbait is just ignorant''

>special employee to do this crap
Gonna be slow as fuck.

How do I git gud at Overwatch?

allocate more points into the luck stat so you get less trash teams or it you want to get "good" just main mercy

CLICK

MY

VIDEOS

I get placement matches with diamonds have a 9 winstreak, then get put with 2600 SR and everygame we have a flaming faggot who spams music, leaves or trolls to purposefully lose.

Soloque makes me so sad.

Started playing DPS lately, and my god, this is so easy after two seasons of mostly Ana. You don't care about anyone else, you got tons of mobility, you don't have to bet on someone else doing their job. If you know that mercy needs to die - you can just kill her, and not hope that somebody other can. This game suddenly is so fucking easy, what the hell.

jesus all of these ideas are awful

They all have ridiculous thumbnails.
I fucking hate this shit.
Youtube should have an option to disable all custom thumbnails.

and people still wonder why 4 dps is so common

Ohnigger, without a doubt. How would you like someone literally reading patchnotes for a video? Is that "content"?

new meta triple couples synergy:
mercy pharah
lucio reaper
winston ana
the couple stays together the whole game

Should I start with practice mode with th a.i., or should I just go straight into the fire?

Why the fuck would anyone watch stylosa coaching when OAM exists for so long, know a shit ton more, is much more appealing to listen to and doesn't even use fucking clickbait?

He is definitely up there. When Jeff made some 5 min videos for IGN this faggot just took all that information from those videos and rephrased it in 10 minutes.

>winston can never use his shift

>Junkrat and Torb on team
>attack Hanamura
We're gonna do great

>gold btw

Mei!

That's not just dps, most of the time if you're playing offtank, you can compensate for a lot of shit your teammates can't do. Like, if you are a good Zarya - you barely need two dps, they are there to provide distraction so that enemies don't just bomb rush you. Other than that, levitate around 70 charge, have decent tracking and everything will melt.
Still can't wrap my head around the idea that these easy as fuck roles my teammates could not fill those two seasons. Fucking hell.

>enemy team isn't dumb and just stays together
>team suddenly just becomes a really shitty triple support comp
>gg outplayed

Hey guys, nothing happened recently, so I've got nothing to talk about, but instead of just not releasing a video like a decent human being, I'm going to go over every single unlockable item for Doomfist and share my very important opinions on them. You're going to hear such messages as "Yeah, that's great" and "That's a reference to the anime" and "Hey, this looks cool". Stick around for more! HUE-HAH!

>Lucio Reaper
Edgy scout time, finally!

Read in reaper voice:
You're like a car, crashing in slow motion. It's like I'm watching you fly through a windshield!

Here's something you should've built: a not-dying machine!

Where can I see the actual bluetext PTR changes? All i hear about these days is the changes to zarya and MCcree everywhere but I cant find the actual patch-notes anywhere.

Link in the op appears to lead to an older patch

Your ass is gold. I'm 100 SR away from masters.

>top 5% critical hits as Tracer
>bottom 30% solo kills
I don't understand. God damn Mercy and Ana always fucking survive with 10 HP.

Go for the melee lad

I feel like the other team could have a Zenyatta and five DPS and they would shred that comp.

Who should I violently fuck myself with a dildo to? Reinhardt? Roadhog? Who?

Vegeta

Assault
350 HP

Attack 1 : Ki blast does 10 damage, can lock on fpr 3 seconds, hold to charge, charge shots do 60 damage but cannot lock
Attack 2: Ki blast scatter, does 35 damage to anyone caught, very inaccurate, can be chained for up to 90 damage if lucky

Ability one: charge up to deal more damage with ki blasts, last 3 seconds, 6 second CD
ability 2: Deal %15 extra damage if below 25 HP
passive: Fly for infinite amoint of time, attacks cannot be charged, nor lock on and accuracy falls off per distance to target
Ult: Vegeta atones for his sins and detonates a huge AOE explosion, has a 1.5 charge time, deals 500 damage, 800 if you are under 25 HP, Using this Ult will kill you in the process

that's called mid diamond.

>buy dragon dildos
>fuck yourself to Hanzo voicelines
Done.

Well I got a Kelvin so thats a start, but hanzo is a dumb gross old fag

Reinhardt and Roadhog are old fags as well, not to mention ol' Streetswine is faceless old man from hentai.

Weeb

Worthless defence hero
1 hp

Attack 1: shitpost on /owg/

Attack 2: kys

Reinhardt gets a pass because he clearly works hard to maintain his body and isn't a saggy sack of prune juice.

Roadhog I only mention because I'm drunk as fuck and can't think of other male characters. Mcree?

From the sounds of it you're into big guys, i'd go Rein though. Don't forget to throw yourself up against the wall and ram extra hard to simulate his "pin charge".

>into big guys

4 uuuu

That not really surprising since Zen is an OP toon

>overwatch as an esport
doesnt have proper quick chats/ pings. comms flooded with stupid caveman callouts even at the highest level. compare it to dota/csgo where comms are actually used to discuss strategy and outplays.
No easy to see ultimate indicator with percentages of teammates, needs them to press z for no reason.
kill cam shows you your enemies's ult status for some reason.
No map to see teammate's position must turn around all the time with shitty fov.
attack icon on point blocking view.
>ran by blizzard
this game will never be esports

get two of them and do a 76/reaper combo, either their alive or 'undead' status works depending how kinky you're feeelin

"undead" dildo

get help user

>"undead" dildo

dont call zen a toon faggot

>compare it to dota/csgo where comms are actually used to discuss strategy and outplays
Nice one. No go back to your general, steamfag.

>no melee abilities
>ult isnt final flash

the fuck?

>3500sr
>get qued with a 3000 torb main
>guy refuses to switch
>70hours on torb this season
>literally have 0 dmg unless torb get his turret to lvl 2
>he never does since enemy team isnt mentally retarded and instantly destroys it
>just lost 40sr because of this guy and his one tricks
Why am i getting qued with people 500sr below me? is this game really that dead?

>google search "undead dildo because curiosity gets the better of me
>get Edward Cullen and weird zombie style fleshlights and dildos
That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I want to cum on Fareeha's dark brown egyptian nipples

nigga if you're gonna go degenerate you may as well go all out, you might be into Reapers nanocock

If hearthstone case proves anything, it's that ANYTHING can become an esport, if you dumb enough money into it. Eventually, teams are going to bend.

>Be Torb main
>64% win chance
>3872 SR

Sounds like that Torb wasn't very good, when you're attack torb you SET IT N FORGET IT, unless you know 110% you can build it, it's on the world's shortest cooldown, so just drop it and attack with your team

Attack Torb isn't hard, not sure how people fuck it up so badly.

>"undead dildo"

>nanocock

Guys please, it's almost 5am, i can't handle this right now.

Jamison?

Usually it's the team tilting that gets the loss, not just one guys bullshit. You can absolutely win with five people. But only if you don't let your morale get to you

HE'S A FAKE DB NERD

>If hearthstone case proves something, it's that ANYTHING can become an esports, if you dump enough money. Eventually, teams are going to bend over, they won't choose their dignity over a very large sum of money.
Even if larger teams won't at first - smaller ones will pop up, and then will be bought eventually.

but thats what it is, just like the rest of the champ lineup

He literally spent 70% of the time trying to upgrade his turret despite 3 of us telling him to just drop and it and do dmg. He insisted if he doesnt get built we lose.

Doomfist tomorrow please

>okay so what you just did there is very bad
>i want you to communicate with your team more
>what you could've done right there
>oh neau neau neau neau!
>the reason why you're in _____ is because your ____ is very very bad

sombra in every comp match when

>tfw no freakishly tall bf who can't kiss you without bending down or lifting you

these ideas are absolute shit tier

reaper, mccree, s76, winston, lucio, zen would fuck on that comp

>am someones freakishly tall bf who can't kiss without bending down or lifting

Sr should be wins only. The only adjustment should be underdog bonus.

>go on qp
>5 dps

mystery heroes really is the GOAT

sshhhh /owg/ is sleeping

i'll be your freakishly tall bf if you'll be my short, cute, chubby chinese gf.