teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn (embed)
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz (embed)
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ (embed) | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB (embed)
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W (embed)

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k1_v4seDPfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new meme

the huntsmen
level 3 bow
+200% clip size
+same firing speed as grenade launcher
+reloads all 3 shots at once in the same time it takes to reload one huntsman arrow
+alt-fire: shoot all arrows at once with 3° random projectile deviation
-cannot charge

I have 400 hours and I know how to shoot rockets with soldier

>Pyro update when

>Not visiting Valve HQ yourself to just play the Pyro update.

You all have my sympathy

how much ammo does it have

I'd use it purely for the palpable rage induced by it

double

post your most recent screenshot and/or screenshot(s) of yourself.

Does geel still visit here ?
I am still banned wayback when human was breaking puzzle raffles.

liberty launcher

+15% faster firing speed
+40% projectile speed
+40% knockback inflicted by damage
-25% splash damage penalty

Funny froge

cuck game

the demopan

he calls

it's been awhile

youtu.be/k1_v4seDPfw
Step BACK...

thats not recent, unless they found a way to bring back bacon legs

RIP bacon legs, you died too soon

casual heavy seeing the payload running at incredible speeds

It is recent

>yfw pyro update is released but it's shit

>Disco Beatdown Big Country.
Brother?

hey i haven't been here in over a year
is the pyro update out?

i sincerely hope the pyro update is a spectacular failure so this stagnant shitpile of a game can finally be put out of its misery

> Disco Beat Down Big Country

Master race!

If the Update is a failure, the TFTeam said they wouldn't big Update like this anymore...

good OP

the race was pretty fun, wish there were more maps like that

>update is complete shit and ruins EVERYTHING. both performance and graphics get worse. from pubs to comp, it destroys class balance and matchups across the board
>everyone uninstalls
>the next day there's a hotfix that makes it amazing
>steam bugs out and nobody can reinstall the game for 36 hours

this WILL happen. screecap this.

>150 point blank damage
mhhh yes
i bottis it

a good pyro update :
1. fix flamethrowers so they become the main dps of pyro again (guaranteed even just by fixing the """mojo""")
2.make pyro secondarys less combo/gimmick and just dps

then both the pyros and everyone else will be happy. The DR and ambassador nerf removing invincible pistol spy is just icing on the cake

flamethrowers are already pyro's DPS
shotgun is pyro's burst
flareguns are pyro's weapon slot wasters

just remove every class but pyro and the game will be fine

good OP

demo man wepon idae
+ cooll
- nigger
woud yuo useit

play alot more, i'd say about ~1000 hours or until you know for a fact you can pubstomp and then start playing tf2center lobbies

Any mappers here in /tf2g/?

>reddit spacing

A few, i know Ryuke manages a trade server and updates it's map and sometimes designs other stuff, plus a few more sporadic lurkers

it was never fixed to begin with
comp scouts tend to crouch jump a lot so you see it more in comp

What do you mean, my fellow anonymous user?

you should suck my dick

I'm one of those sporadic lurkers.

speaking of, there was this one user working on a map that was a remake of a tfc map, but he stopped updating it
what hapen

He wasn't a regular, probably doesn't care to come here often so he hasn't said anything
Maybe you should check the workshop to see if it got added

every pyro i fucking see is just firing flares, long range, midrange, fucking pointblank range, and the flamethrower is just for airblasting, for a second flare

i dont even remember the map name and he never mentioned himself

probably under a tfc tag

I feel like I've played on that map before, what is its name?

Yeah, I do a lot of mapping work for events and for the trade server. Currently building a trophy room to show off our past event winners.

You looking for pointers or just solidarity?

whats stopping us repeating some of these, why not boxing 2, 4fort drift later on, make sure the previous winners are there as defending champions
im sad i missed the drift one with work

I'm pretty sure it took 5 minutes for my team to actually leave spawn

I don't really like to rely on having the defending champion show up as a set piece. I like it when people show up because they want to show up best.
Nothing really stopping us from running events/rulesets again without prizes, we could run a prizeless event every week if that interests people. I initially started doing events as a way to get people to drop by the server more often so that's really no issue for me.

As far as new events with big(ish) prizes, youtube videos, streams they'll continue to be sporadic. Art assets for the video, actually editing the video, coming up with a concept, and getting prizes to match the concept, these all take time.

New to the general.
What do people here think of content creators for this game like Jerma and STAR_?

>implying they create content

jehrmbo and shtur r stoopid
unkil dan ftw

Well not so much anymore, but they're still the first ones who come to mind

>You looking for pointers or just solidarity?
A bit of both I guess, I could definitely use some tips on how to balance a map well.
I mainly mapped for Doom and Quake, but I did one or two TF2 maps some time ago, and playing on the party van server made me want to go back to it.
One of the old maps I made was a koth that took place on the side of a volcano, so I'm thinking of updating it using the Mayann object pack. I don't have the old version with me right now, but gimme a minute and I'll try to sketch it from memory.

Banana Bay

Huh, I remember the layout but I don't remember it being jungle themed. Am I crazy or was there a theme switch at one point.

we loved them like family members, but its been like 4 years since they made a tf2 video, and both openly hate the game now and react violently to people constantly asking about tf2.

Its like a loved family member who loves his/her inlaws more and stops visiting her actual family. Tf2 even made the scouts canon name Jeremy in the comics and he avoids talking about it. No pride of it.

is that four (4) FOUR floors of bridges i see crossing at the middle point, thats going to be a tryhard soldiers wet fucking dream

damn I want to gift him a reddit gold

Jerma made a tf2 video just a few months ago. I think it's just Star_ who hates the game now

Mr. Pootis [BRONY] has joined the game

Ster is definitely like that now, but Jerma streamed tf2 last week. He's not trying to hide the past. I don't think they even talk to each other anymore

*DEAD* ortegaestaban13: !rtd

first time posting here in weeks, did that one guy get his cheatboy plush yet?

Best way to balance your map is to have a couple of archetypes play around with the map. Mainly you want a jumper to see what he can get on top of, a gamer to see if he can break your shit and finagle himself out of bounds, and then you want a couple of people who play together to fight against.

I'm about to go to sleep, but if you have any questions about hammer down the line I'm sure we can find the answer together, add me.

Used to be Rottenburg themed, was called Keystone. 2/3s was stripped out and redone.

Surprisingly, it's a wet dream for just about every class. Spies and pyros have a ball thanks to the flanks and narrow spaces. Demos and soldiers love the verticality and narrow spaces. Heavy rolls with the cart and the close ranges. Sniper has his one safe-ish sightline, and more aggressive sightlines where he's left vulnerable. Scouts can jump all the gaps and use the flanks. Engi has one good (predictable) defensive spot and a lot of ninjaneer potential. Medic seems to be the odd one out cause he's vulnerable, but still a great benefit with his healing.

team fortress two ?

>monster titties
>not even slightly_chubby

Wow, you must fucking SUCK at tf2

i thought terag was bad

post your map selection

Are you trying to seduce me?

And here it is, my shitmap, now in glorious sketchup-o-vision. It's probably not to scale and missing a lot of details, but that's basically how the map layout looked like.

I didn't have a server back then and didn't know anyone who managed one, so I never got to try it out in a real match. I just tried to make it so the map had some good things going on for each class.
I'll add you when I get back home, and I'll see if I can find the real map I made back then.

post more pussy you wont

yes i will :3

you wont post more again though

why are you doing this?

Looks nice, my only gripe would be that the ramp right out of spawn gives snipers too much power, i'd have put a rock formation that mobility classes can reach from that other cylinder while snipers would need to reach the building to gain such advantage
Also the big pool could use another platform that links the middle two to the walkway, again not reachable without mobility or loss of health

says you
why not

The stepping stones need more cover so snipers don't just 100% dominate it

IT'S TIME FOR YOUR EXAMINATION... MUAHAHAHA!

Instead of posting all these pics to get banned you could instead be healing me while I frag super hard.

id?
also im running out of pics

i don't get it
is this your waifu, fursona or just a character you wank it to

>spending all this time posting degeneracy instead of fragging
Sad!

silly boy
turn around and let me explain it to you

why are there two sets of balls

>he doesn't know what knots are
Sad!

explain why they have dog dicks and human balls