Car guys don't need girlfriends general

I'd just like to take the time to remind everyone that REAL car guys don't need girlfriends.

Who NEEDS a gf?
>A: desperate numales looking for a woman to give them purpose

I genuinely don’t get lonely so I don’t need one but it would be nice to have a companion as I get older. This is advice from my mum

people who spout the >tfw no qt gf are the same white nights who watch and donate to twitch whores and live in their mothers basement. Most of them are filthy bus riders anyways, or drive a 2000s hyundai thats falling apart from rust

i wouldn't worry about it dude your mom just doesn't know what it means to be a real car guy

Don't need one but I like having a broad riding shotty so ima let her

I me and my now ex broke up yesterday and we both agreed that we weren’t happy anymore with each other but it was a mutual thing no arguments and we agreed we best stay “friends”
My heart strings still kinda feel like they have gone out like an engine that you knew was was going to die at some point and make the best of it and ride it till it dies but no mater how many times you rebuild it you know something is going to go wrong again on it so you just give up on it. We were almost 4 years together.
>sad

Idk if it was the rebuilding engine analogy or what but I felt for you. The cool thing is as you get older you can afford better engines. Get a better woman?

>drive
>think how it could be nice to have some nice girl in the passenger seat
>picture her staring at her dumb phone and complaining about shit
>feel better

Why dont you picture her caressing your thigh while talking about cute stuff?

because no real women actually do that, you've been lied to by film, tv and anime. Even if you're a 10/10 chad driving a Ferrari that gets the badgewhore wet, she'll do nothing but take photos to put on social media to show off

>picture her staring at her dumb phone and complaining about shit
FUCKING delete this
>tfw I know one girl that doesn't do this
>tfw she invited me to church next week
>tfw I think she's too good for me

DONT LET IT SLIP GUY
LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS

>be KHV masterrace
>no need to waste 80% of paycheck on vapid whores
>no STDs because no village bicycles, cum dumpsters, or dick holsters
>have no one but myself to worry about

I don't need a gf...In the same way I need a mint 1987 Alfa GTV-6 or (insert dream car here)

Sometimes I want one but then I realize I only really want one because old Alfas are bitchy temperamental cunts that look and drive godly but are difficult and expensive to maintain.

Anyway...How you holding up Veeky Forums?

Fuck that shit nigger make a fuckin move. You got it my dude

Holding steady, got the weekend off so it's sleep and finish my secret s/a/nta cards, and work on some backlog projects. 6.5, anticipation for my upcoming vacation is building rapidly.

they call me the lonely racer

fuck you faggot but whatever shes prob ugly anyway

You can't caress her thigh if you fucking drive stick u dumbfuck

wouldn't driving stick give you a better excuse for leaving your hand off the wheel?

What if I don't need a girlfriend because I'm a sociopath stealth asshole who doesn't deserve one?

I'm might start doing the same thing soon, but I'd rather picture a perfect 2d girl instead

Idk man I’m slowly moving my stuff back to my parents and when she was there and I was leaving she gives me kisses on the cheek and can tell she wants me to kiss her on the lips and she begged me to keep her phone number just in case if me and her need support or something. Women are weird my dude they play mind games to much and it’s annoying.

what's the difference between a car and a woman?

you can fix a broken car

>tfw I think she's too good for me

Then get better my dude. People don't care where you're at, but they do take notice when you work to become a better you.

Don't be a bitch, and git gud.

My KDM wife does this. Need to get my JDM gf to do it too but she's more serious.

Obligatory post

some days it doesn't bother me and I just enjoy driving around to places.

Then other days like these past few days the ronery aches come back. would fulfilling my Initial D touge racing dreams fill that void? Granted, there's a good chance I may end up flying off a cliff into death....

this tbqh

just settle down with a fellow carbro, if you ever feel desperate enough for sex then just pay for it. best of all worlds.

Thinking about the cost of a girlfriend is insane, I'm fairly sure you could hire a house maid to come clean every couple of days and pay hookers occasionally for the rest of your life and still have more money.

thank you for believing in me

She likes you lol.. Don't fuck it up bud