Tfw you'll never be rich enough to own a comfy grand tourer with a great interior and a massive engine

>tfw you'll never be rich enough to own a comfy grand tourer with a great interior and a massive engine

Front end looks like a smug asian

nice ford

i'm content enough with comfy shitboxes to beat the piss out of

you don't have to be that rich, just not retarded with money

SL600. Hope it's grand enough for ya.

sick fusion dude

I don’t know. My hellcat is a pretty good as a gt car, and I’ve got that Aston beat in the engine department

>grand tourer
Into the trash it goes.

>he doesn’t go on grand tours
Lmfao

>Veeky Forums is filled with go kart enthusiasts

What the fuck has happened to Aston holy shit.

If the DB9 somehow shocks you, I've got bad news, pal ...

ahem..

A rich person would never own a money pit like that. It would be leased. Live with your parents and eat like an Asian and you can probably afford the $1500 a month lease payment.

>rich person
>leasing instead of buying outright

We are discussing rich people, not upper middle class poseurs.

Go hang out with some rich and wealthy people or look some new car sales stats. They're either going to have a leased high end German vehicle or a late 2000's Camry. Rich people are cheap as fuck.

This. That is how they get rich in the first place

So, how's your supercar then user?

>Not buying a used one from 2005
>Not realizing that normies won't know the difference

You dont need to be rich to own a GT car. there are some nice cheaper ones that are within grasp, fairly new, have better performance than your pic with more power, cheaper to maintain and reliable. Those GT cars while nice and i like them, I know their like a cla or 3 series bmw mostly badge whoring. Again, since there are a lot of better cars for the money in that class its not the best just more expensive for the badge.

>thinking you'd even get approved for a lease if you'd have to eat like an asian to afford it

You're dumb as fuck

Quick, post the best budget grand tourers!

>nice maserati
reeeeeeeeeeee

>SL
>Gran Tourer
nope. Check CL and CLK

The SL is a great grand tourer though. 2+2 seating, decent trunk, very comfortable, powerful, reliable.

i already do tho

pure
90 mercs make my weenie hard

If that makes you sad, get rich

the sl class is a 2 seat grand roadster my friend

You're thinking of the SLK.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but they're not even comparable. The Hellcat would obviously annihilate the Aston in a race but that's not the point. One is a vulgar value proposition, huge speed for cheap. The other is the opposite, extremely expensive, impractical car with likely a naturally aspirated V12 (RIP new Astons) that loses a stoplight race to most Camaros. Benchracers on Veeky Forums who just look at the numbers will never and have historically never understood the appeal.

Yes, generalize an entire subset of the population. There actually are not many people leasing Aston Martins because they can be had for cheap. They lose around $100k after two years of depreciation with 5000 miles or less.

>t. Someone whose never been in a Hellcat

I can only speak for the charger, but is it is very pleasant to drive on long trips and the interior is obviously not Aston good, but it’s better than a lot of American trash.

You are wrong. I probably will never be rich enough to afford a comfy GT.