This is the best modern supercar

This is the best modern supercar.

Other urls found in this thread:

finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=108998702
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT easily could've been, too bad about that engine though.

it's not even the best 6 cyl car,let alone to be the best supercar

>has to make buyers sign contracts saying they won't sell it.

>please don't sell our car: the car

LOL

HUR HUR HUR

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT

FUCKING FORD

TOOK THE BEST CAR THEY EVER

FUCKING

MADE
THEN THEY KEKED IT WITH A V6 GAVE IT THE SAME NAME AND SUED THE OWNERS WHEN THEY TRY TO GET RID OF THE AWFUL POS

People who drove it said the exhaust is a loud droning noise thats annoying at low RPMs.
Doesn't sound like that makes for a good experience in a half million dollar car that you're contractually obligated to keep forever.

*Blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>McDonalds: the car

>front exhausts

why?

>rear exhausts
(mandatory reddit spacing)
why?

Probably weight saving is my guess, considering it's a space frame vehicle.

>911
>a supercar

Huh? High horse power doesn't make a car a super car.

A 700 hp Civic isn't a supercar, neither is a 1000 hp Corvette, or a 700 hp 911.

Meanwhile: a 350 hp Lamborghini Miura, an 800 hp Porsche 918 Spyder, and a 600 hp Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren are supercars.

Blocks your happiness

>waah! It doesn't fit my personal autistic definition of a supercar rather than the commonly accepted one.
By the way, that is a low volume production GT2 911, it costs three times as much and holds the Nurburgring record for production cars.

haha stfu

>so good they wont let anyone record any lap times with it

>standard looking cars modified for power and performance
waiting to one day own my budget super car.

This is a low production Impreza, costs 4 times as much as any other Impreza.

Its still just an Impreza.

If this fat fuck died on camera of a heart attack, at least he'd have something good to contribute to society

That thing looks like something a sandniggger would drive.

Did it ever have any records?

This did. Fastest sedan on the Nurburgring, the 2017 Subaru WRX STI Type RA NBR.

prestige, name, looks and yes even HP all come into play when defining a superar.

a Porsche 911 is indeed a supercar you absolute plonker.

>the fastest 4-door sedan with a race-spec tune, non-street legal tires, an unusable ride height, a full roll-cage, and only 2 seats
Literally making up categories to make it sound like an achievement

that's a different car though
g o a l p o s t s

>prestige
Please, you embarrass yourself.
>911
Is a sportscar, always has been, always will be

Porsche has the 959, Carrera GT, and the 918 Spyder. Those are their supercars.

>a Porsche 911 is indeed a supercar you absolute plonker.
You forgot exclusivity. Any average doctor, lawyer or mid level salesman can buy a 911. It's impossible to go out for more than 10 minutes and not see one. They are common as dirt. There is nothing SUPER about them.

>Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
not a supercar.
it's a grand tourer.

>exclusivity
This. The 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S Edition 918 Spyder is the rarest modern 911 there is, making the Porsche 911 Turbo S Edition 918 Spyder a genuine supercar.

The 911 Turbo S is just a grand touring version of a common sportscar.

you forgot one

massive butthurt ensued this fact

>If I don't have a V8 how will I show my fellow Amerifats how big my dick is?!

If you don't have a V8 how will you continue to BTFO euro hyper cars from this generation to the next?

wheres the lap times tho

>just an Impreza

I'm a big fan of the new GT, but everything points to this being the best modern supercar

Those are weirdly small brakes

Why don't they paint the car all one color?

Best livery confirmed

911 RSR better car

>thread about best modern supercar
>posts 20 year old racecar

>literally the greatest supercar ever made along with the F40

And the 959 and carrera GT

I'm not denying how great it was, I'm saying it's not relevant when talking about modern supercars

>muh v8
Wonder what being a fat fuck is like?

I wouldn't know because if i were V8 powered id be the fastest man alive

Being the fastest nigger is not the point of that ford gt. It's about endurance racing.

That thing looks fabulous from the side.

Inferior endurance racing to the fat nigger.

After the car was initially revealed I couldn't stop looking at the headlights and being disappointed, but then I saw the side profile in this color and my boner still hasn't gone down

V8's will never comeback they are less reliable than turbo v6's and weigh more and use more fuel.

This post is so stupid and embarrassing that I looked for newfagay's trip and was stunned when I didn't see it

It breaks my heart that production cars can't be this well proportioned or look this good. It's not like good design costs that much when you are making 20,000 units.

t. low IQ v8 owner

>ford
>supercar

That yours? too bad i hate pig product like pepperoni or it'd be making me hungry.

jesus fucking christ

i bet you think 40k Gallardos are super cars you clickbait title clicking youtube watching fucc boi

>wins lemans

>v6
>"supercar"

hahahaha
let me know when it doesn't have a camry engine n it might get some respeck lollol

Not 24hr lemans

This. Fucking hell anyone even considering the GT is a drooling spastic.

Yeah actually those do look strangely small

Any know why?

so hard

>power unit matters
You can't name a car faster than the nio ep9.

Pretty much any GT3 car.
>slicks

>it needs to look like a toy car to be a supercar

>22b
>just an Impreza

I love it

Still think its kind of freaky that this thing is getting a GT3 variant and not the 570 instead

google says they are 15 inches (same as the ferd)
probably because it's a 19/20 inch wheel

it's not a kia stinger tho :/

Don't the modern high end Camaros have like 600+ hp though? And the Hellcat/Demon have insane HP levels.

10 years ago if you told any 11 year old about a large, fairly well handling, aggressively styled semi-luxury car with 600+ HP they'd see that as a supercar. Supercars are pretty overrated when American production cars are reaching these figures - aside from the reasons you'd want a supercar, brand, styling, and in some cases handling.

HUR HUR HUR

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT

FUCKING FORD

TOOK THE BEST CAR THEY EVER

FUCKING

MADE
THEN THEY KEKED IT WITH A V6 GAVE IT THE SAME NAME AND SUED THE OWNERS WHEN THEY TRY TO GET RID OF THE AWFUL POS

this but unironically

Hellcat is about to get cucked by the new Mustang with the Coyote.

Interesting. I've never been a big fan of modern Mustangs but the past few years have actually been pretty good.

>dodge builds useless unmaneuverable six ton brick and throws everything out the window except HP
>year later, ford releases best mustang ever with sportiest setup
>one simple warranty approved supercharger later, fucks the Hellcat's world up

Dodge will never recover. They'd have to put their giant engine into an entirely different sportier car that they do not have in order to compete. The camaro is done for as well obviously.

I'd like to see Dodge just keep upgrading the Challenger platform, maybe push a 1000hp 7-8 litre big block with a supercharger.

It won't stay ahead of Ford due to weight, but it'd be fantastic competition in the Muscle car space.

They'd have to bring back the Viper if Ford goes balls to the wall with a Mustang, and I hope it happens.

>btfo's the world

>Racing roundels on a road car

Really gets my knackers in a twist lads.

>same engine as the race car
>same transmission as the race car
>same chassis as the race car
>same suspension as the race car
>race-legal roll-cage and race harness built into
>zero interior luxuries or sound deadening
It's the closest thing to a legal race car since the F40. They made a race car and just gave it infotainment and took off the big wing.

I'm not disputing it's been designed as a racing car first, and a road car second. I take exception to fucking posers who have racing numbers on road cars. You look like an utter ponce.

>livery
>roundels
>knackers

>ponce

britshits pls go

>Brits make the original Ford GT40
>Americas greatest racing achievement is basically a British one.

Imagine being American...

>The Mk IV GT40 that won Le Mans in 1967 is the only car designed and built entirely in the United States to achieve the overall win at Le Mans.[7]
hmmmmm

volvo 242 obviously

>Needed Lola to make the chassis
>Teams and drivers (most of them) were British.

American contribution

>Herp Derp, lets put a 427 in it guys

Kek.

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>GT2RS
>700hp
>1400kg
>""""sports"""" car

a 1000HP Corvette absolutely would fall under the definition of a supercar if it came like that from the factory
if it uses aftermarket parts to reach that figure I think that would be called super modified, although I dunno how common the term is

>They are common as dirt
Porsche fanboys BTFO

>Best Livery
if you like Dee-Lite, I guess

I would guess Bec hybrid

The GT40 wasn't designed in the US. It was ASSEMBLED in the US so that Henry Ford 2 could enter it as a US car. And when those kept blowing up he gave the task to Ken Miles (also a Brit) to make it reliable and safe.

The Ford GT40 is fully British. Just accept the truth lards.

Oh wait, while it was engineered by a Brit, he did do it in the US. Guess the burger is right, but it is very deceptive

Why go modern when link related?
finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=108998702

Not production

>be 1960s
>Ferrari being autistic as usual
>Le Mans comes around
>Ford GT40 comes and fucks Ferrari no lube
>Ford GT now exists to remind Ferrari that they're Ford's bitch
>2017
>Ford adapts the draconian practices one would expect from Ferrari i.e, no selling contracts and only authorized buyers can look at them
>downgraded engine compared to it's predecessor
>about as overrated as any Ferrari
Oh how the mighty have fallen