What happened to /pubg/?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/2505541822955232967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>
>
Radical, thanks boys

D E D G A E M

What if the game ends on the bunker and one person is down inside and the other person is up top?

Is there a discord where i can team up with people from here?

Yes.

test of endurance
or the thing just keeps getting smaller and smaller and disappears for good at some point, and the person with worse timing for medkit dies

good

>put frozen pizza in oven
>timer starts going off
>top 10
>fuck it, guess its time to die cause my shits ready
>jump on motorcycle in final circle and drive around 3 houses its centered on at max speed
>people that try to shoot me get shot by prone faggots in bushes
>everyone is fucking dying, don't even get shot once
>top 2, bikes out of gas
>jump off and take half my hp in damage
>bolt inside house, dude is emptying mags at me with a SCAR
>pizza is burning and i'm not wasting my $5.98 frozen pizza dinner on this faggot
>dead when i come back
apparently driving in circles is a good strat for final circle tho

>desperately wanna get to use the full auto pistol
>always loot real weapons before finding it
>never get to use it
Has anyone been able to BRRRRT someone with it?

A few times. I both love and hate it. You have a decent mag size (25 I think) with extended and that's pretty much a must have. It does decent damage but the recoil isn't great and it empties so quickly that if you don't aim well at the beginning, you'll barely have time to correct your aim before the mag is empty. I was using it in a dark building in Georgo the other week when fighting a 1v1. It kicked up so much dust and smoke my oppononent practically disappeared. I think the best way to use it is to constantly move since you're fast and won't get your weapon stuck in tight corners and just spray at your enemies. It's like using a shotgun since it empties so fast you have to move into cover and reload. Thankfully that's pretty fast though.

>circle closing in onto the military base
>some faggot little piece of shit camping in the watchtower at the enterance to the base from the north/north west side
>i finish top 15 because of this little fag
Everytime..

Yeah, some user(s?) posted some webms making minced meat out of some guys

I know i'm a pussy but has anyone else used those shit shacks to hide out until the end of the game? I noticed like 75% of the time when the circle gets pretty small (top 10-5) there's always a shit shack that's still in the circle, so I started using those to hide my way into top 10 easy. I already won 3 duos with a friend just doing, because no one ever checks them and if they do they get instantly lit up. The only problem is that you don't want anyone to know you're in there without killing up, otherwise they will camp it for when you have to get out. Otherwise it's the perfect place to sit and watch the madness unfold through those high windows.

I don't know, ever since pic related where a full squad burst out of the shack, I've started to check them out for potential enemies. Sometimes people switch weapons inside over the should so you'll see it through the windows. Sometimes you can see weapons clipping through, and if you're on higher ground you can look in through the windows.
Once people spot you you're pretty much fucked since there's only one exit and usually no other cover around, but other than that I think it's a good strategy.

I killed myself at #4 by ramming myself with my own boat because I disembarked too quickly, I'm so fucking mad with myself

All a man needs

You'll never win solo doing that

Not trying to be a dick, but is playing like this even fun? I just won a round in squads where my team just wanted to sneak around and loot and we didn't even shoot at anybody until there were like 15 other people left alive. I get that it's an easy way to win, but is that more fun for people than actually getting into the fight and actively playing the game?

It gives me time to shitpost on Veeky Forums and people watching is fun. Losing a gunfight is frustrating to me so I try to not get into so many, plus I'm better at small player areas because then I can't get 360 noscoped from some guy I can't see
TL;DR: I win more doing that which is more fun than dying
I beg to differ, but I didn't save my screenshot of when I stayed until there was 2 others left and Uzi'd my way to dinner

I use them pretty often, not until the final circles tho and not without a car. And only if the final circles are in a field. (So like in 99,9% of the games).
I'm not sitting a whole game in there, and I always challenge people I see.

servers fucked? supposedly had trouble like 12 hrs ago too

am relatively new to the game so I haven't had this before:
the servers (EU) are very busy,
got into a duo game with only 65 people
after that I can't even reconnect

???

Server maintenance in NA, wew

So you play a shooter while actively trying to avoid gunfights so you can post on Veeky Forums and spectate other people? Why even bother?

Played NA solos 30 minutes ago with no problems.

I play an FPS that focuses on being the last one standing using the best methods to get to the last few people easily. If I just wanted to kill people I would load up my MW2 or Battlefield 3. I like the objective aspect of this game and find getting close every time more fun than killing 5 people and the next one killing me at top 30

ur a rat

ok

Things some people might not know

>There are some areas in the game which contain loot and are only reachable from air

>it's a "circle rng always chooses the far end of the map for you so you end up running for 20 minutes straight" game
great job guys

git gud

>End up shot by some guy who isn't running because he's got a car nearby and can afford to camp

>it's a "you're already standing at the edge of the circle but the circle condenses right on you so you don't have to move" game
Best Feel

>its a "you drop far away from everyone else and loot a full set of lvl 3 gear with silenced SKS but then get chased by circle and die the moment you hit white
Feels good to be professional deliveryman

>muh circle rng

Find a car, load up on meds, or anticipate the next circle better. If you drop on the very edge of the map in a place where no meds or vehicles spawn, it's on you if the circle chooses the other end of the map. You ran that risk,don't bitch at the game for doing what it does.

I dropped in Gatka, killed the other guy who dropped there and got fucked with vehicle spawns.

Gatka isn't right in the middle but it's close. A lot closer than where the circle ended up (Novo)

>risk
Yeah but should it really be one
It's not like there's amazing loot waiting at the edges of the map
This just makes it so that a large part of the map is virtually useless which is not a place you want to find yourself in as a game designer

My favorite part is laying down on the ground for the first minute of game waiting for buildings to load the correct models.

>waiting for buildings to load the correct models.
What do you mean?

Isn't this how the game is supposed to look?

Can't think of any places like that other than on top of double stacked boxes at the ruins.

It happens if your hard drive isn't fast enough

You can get on the boxes by crouch-jumping. I'm talking about different locations, and obviously you wouldn't realize that there are weapons there unless you actually dropped there

>See guy looting little town in between Pochinki and School
>Decide to kill him
>Epiphany occurs
>I am streaming and decide it would be lulzy to kill him in his own car
Webm related, All-in-all it worked out in the end and still was funny as fuck
twtch/xxobernoobxx

stop shilling your shit stream, faggot

Nu

every fucking game

I drop down, oops I didn't land on a randomly generated weapon but someone else did! now I'm dead! outskilled omg!!!

>Find a car
RNG.
>load up on meds
RNG.

>>Find a car
>RNG.
You realize that there's an entire map (that used to be in the intro to this very thread) filled with car spawn points and that you can make strategic decisions on where to land based on the availability of cars, right?

>>load up on meds
>RNG.
The game already has too many meds as it is, unless you drop into a singleton house and wait there.

Ultimately, if you drop in the center of the map, you'll have a trip that is easy to manage on foot, but you'll have to do more fighting. By choosing a low-risk method of jumping to the periphery, you're putting the onus on yourself to actually make solid strategic decisions.

>Ultimately, if you drop in the center of the map, you'll have a trip that is easy to manage on foot
That's not even guaranteed

>me and a mostly silent chinese dude in solo queue squads just won against like 40 people after the rest of our non-mic'd squad died

feels pretty great getting 8 kills too. only other win I've gotten was when some friends and I played like pussies and got like 1 kill for the win

don't drop with other players then. if you pull your chute early you can glide far away and see below you where other players are dropping and avoid them for guaranteed loot

>drop alone
>loot
>no scope
>no vehicle
>have to run through a field serpentine for 10 minutes while being shot at by people with scopes
epic game tbqh

Does the SCAR count as military gear and have different droprates in certain areas? I feel like it's extremely rare outside of very high quality loot areas(such as military), whereas the M16 and AK is in every cabinet. Of course sometimes I trip on four SCARs in one town.

Also redpill me on the SCAR.

I think it does, yeah, and its a nice gun, does nice damage and is pretty accurate

I find that SCAR is slightly less common than M16/AK, same as the M4 pretty much.
The SCAR is an easy to control AR that handles better than the M16/AK, but has more range than the M4 with a slightly lower fire rate.
If you dislike the M16 (best for long-range) or the AK (most damage per bullet), the SCAR is a versatile weapon.

>EU server
>no one shoot cars
>AS server
>Chinks shot every tire on standing cars so you are fucked
Chinks may be bad at shooting and always lay down in an open field but they have some good tactics that yuros are missing.

steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/2505541822955232967

I think A is better for first person and B might be better for third person

Is it just me or is the replay vlaue for this game rapidly diminishing?

You pretty much have to spend 5-8 minutes just to get to the point where it gets a bit interesting, and most of the time the game ends anti-climatically and you are back at the start. At first, this rapid fire approach was really enjoyable, but now I find myself not being able to play more than a few games in a row before feeling burned out

>As a competitive shooter
I like this game but seriously? Are they fucking retarded?

You're just whining for the sake of whining. Start up another game if you die; it takes seconds. You'll get further and better with every match

>2.2.x
NICE TRY SHILL

I've had a love-hate relationship with it because at first I loved it then I hated it and now I'm really confused
>If you dislike the M16
M16 is the gun I swear by and will drop anything but a Groza for it, and in that case I'll just drop the other gun and go Groza/M16. There is no gun that just works as well as that one for me.

With that said I want to git gud more and be able to do well with all guns, the SCAR has a comfy sound and I feel like it has more potential than I give it credit for.

>M16
Everything you said is right. And if you can control the burst it even beats all other rifles in cqc.

I have the love/hate relationship with m4 honestly.. I hate it probably the most out of all the rifles, m16 is the king followed by ak

>didn't actually kill him in the car
>posts his failed webm
>shilling his shit stream
What a worthless post.

Same, sometimes I wreck people with it at other times I just wish I had an M16
Mah nigga

Whenever i get an m4 i pray i find a m16 or any other rifle to use, i just sometimes cant stand m4..

I love the M4, so stable with a decent velocity.
You'll be able to burst anyone down with single fire up to about 200m away without trouble.
If I find a sniper I either use the M4 or SCAR, since they excel at medium-short range due to the stability they have through attachments.

Agrred, LoS in this game is fucked and generally the mechanics feel extremely unpolished. I want new maps and aesthetic shit but please fix the fuckin game and give us first person

>foregoing chicken dinner for pizza dinner

>Giving up your position just to possibly slightly damage opponents

just finished a game, came 2nd 15 kills, lost the 1v1 due to bullets clipping the cover i had, other guy managed to turn around and 1 shot me with sniper to the head, was kind of mad about it, whats your guys opinion on bullets shooting from the barell of the gun instead of from your players head like most other shooter games?

silenced pistol

happens to me more than half the time. I will have the drop on someone and start shooting, all my bullets hit the fuckin terrain and i get one shot, how the fuck does that work

>one tapping kids for days with the pump shotty with choke
>9 kills
>end circle
>this happens

Jesus fucking christ the shotguns in this game are so inconsistent. Also why do I get these little mini teleports when I get into firefights sometimes? Shit is annoying as fuck.

I wish I could go back in time to when I didn't know this game had rankings or matchmaking

seems dull to me, game is all about awareness and cover, someone who can shoot your head while you cant shoot back is frustrating

I wish I could go back in time when casual modes didn't have ranking systems. Good old days of being able to play for fun and not have tryhards every match.

>not having BBQ chicken pizza to satisfy both cravings
why live bro?

I don't think I can ever win a solo

I can't handle a 1v1. the only time I get kills are sneak attacks or sharking with a car

yeah im about ready to give up this shit

how about they make a working game

literally games that came out after it don't have this problem, it's not my hard drive.

not even him.

You have no concept of time.

>open door
>it swings open
>try to go through
>can't
>prompt says "open door"
>press it again
>it swings closed
>still can't go through

Has anyone managed to get this working on linux through wine? Apparently the anti cheat engine (Battleye) is the main problem.

Not going to bother screenshotting it myself when it was already common in Google image search. Happens every game for me.

I agree that it's a problem that shouldn't exist, but moving the game to an SSD solves it.

Bad player unkochan893.

>trying to play after three cups of coffee
I can't fucking aim

git gud shitter
game works just fine for me and my friends, never had this problem, it's all on your end
stop bitching and get a proper system
I envy your low bar of stimulus, coffee aint doing shit for me anymore

ya same, i do the exact same thing, running on very low everything, I always wait a couple mins when I drop for everything to load. And Witcher 3 runs fine for me on high lol

>still got fourth when I can't even aim
Would've done better if I didn't fuck up and switch my scar out of auto and not realize it.

how do I turn down gun shot sounds so I don't get spooked

You don't, sound is key. You need to play enough that you don't get spooked anymore.

literally nothing happened its just all the /h1z1g/ shill's

based fucking lirik

What the fuck is this meme

IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN WHEN EVERYONE GETS A KAR AND A SCOPE AND YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT

SNIPERS ARE TOO FUCKING GOOD IN SOLO

I had a game where this happened. First guy to get adrenalin to max and bandage won once the circle shrunk to zero.

Get your own kar and scope?

>Get your own kar and scope?
oh, okay