ALRIGHT FAGGOTS

YOU HAVE 66 SECONDS TO TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A V6 MUSTANG AS FAST AS A GT OF THE SAME YEAR FOR LESS THAN A GT
GO

LS swap

Sell it and buy a GT

Or push it off a cliff

Ebay turbo and forged internals is always the answer

this

>FOR LESS THAN A GT
Did you even read the post user?

Strip everything but seat and steering wheel out of the interior
Get rid of muffler and cats
Get rid of air filter
Find two spare tires and bolt them to the front
Put 4.56:1 gears in it
There. You might win a drag race

Junkyard 5.0 swap, try to find one out of a V8 Explorer or Mountaineer with the GT40P head, and shove the bitch in.

Junkyard LS based motor out of a truck or something could work too. If you want to do it with the V-6 in it, Cheap forced induction but not always the best route in terms of reliability.

Sell your piece of shit 90's v6 fuckstang, buy a roller foxbody and swap in a 460 from a beater f250.

It's not rocket surgery, you just have shit taste bro.

Healthy shot of NOS

>Put 4.56:1 gears
op, if you do this, consider launching in second gear, or with a traction control

YES!!

T O R K

Swap in a heavier engine with less power?

Fuck off

y'all are retarded

I have a 3800 series 2 F-body which makes 200hp which is roughly the same as the 3.8l cumstang and roughly 15-25hp less than the 4.6l of that generation

I put 4.10 gears on my car and literally haven't lost a race to a new edge GT ever

Take off the govaner.

get an aero kit because you're driving a fucking brick

Until you hit 75 lmao

Although I was once cruising around on the parkway going like 90 and this 07/07 GT flies by me going 110, so I floor it (I have a stock 2001 v6 camaro with free Ram air mod and gu6 factory code; 3.42 LSD, and although I couldnt pass him, on the long s curves I could gain distance between us because he had to slow down or fishtail.

It's the perfect way to bait cumstangs into speed traps. They get absolutely blown the fuck out on green by a v6 camaro and then it's a coin flip as to whether or not they start powershifting their way to a felony by the time we pass the 2nd light.

You sound like a massive faggot and I'm really glad I'll never meet you irl.

Why so assblasted? Not like I'm claiming some made up bullshit, My camaro corners better than those foxbody mustangs, but they have a higher top speed.

nitrous