Predictions on what the R33 market will be like when they hit the US in a couple years

Predictions on what the R33 market will be like when they hit the US in a couple years.

I think they will be largely overlooked. Forever the middle child that nobody wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/54W29gP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you underestimate it. More people than you think like the R33. Why do you care about predictions. Go on Bring a Trailer or Mecum auctions faggot.

>More people than you think like the R33.

I like the r33

I'm guessing 40k for excellent condition mod free.

I like the r33

32 > 33 > 34 tbqh.

I also like the R33
Thicc is beautiful

I hate the R32 tbqh

I would buy an R33

The 33 is my favourite out of 32/33/34. Though the straight up best is the r31.

But 4 door r33 is fucking sexy and you are a liar if you think otherwise.

Is it called a Skyline? Yes
Does it have a GTR badge? Yes

Of course its going to sell, especially in the USA

ausfag here

it will be HUGE

but not as big as the R32/34 which are more sort after.

Every cunt here has a GTR here its kinda boring.

Mostly r33's and nismos

Right now they're 15-17k. Prices will go up but will decrease after the people who want them get them

From a country that's riddled with them, the R33 outnumbers the other two by a fair margin.

Opposite.

Even manual gtst are going up in price

>will decrease after the people who want them get them
There are literally not enough GTRs in existance to satisfy the demand

I bet you're the type of faggot that buys one as an "investment"

Top fucking kek.

I disagree completely. I think it is going to be a case of don't meet your heroes. They are becoming very dated cars with econobox interiors. The only people that will really flock to them will be weeb Skyline enthusiasts, I think most car enthusiasts will stick to easily available superior modern choices.

Just even take the R34. People are saying base model GTRs will go for north of 100k. Why would you spend that on a R34 when R35s are available? The R35 is an all around better car.

If people try to buy them as investments they will run into the same problem as C4 ZR1 fags. Everybody bought one and put it away which seems to have permanently depressed values.

same

>They look dated
people don't believe me when i tell them my R32 GTR is 28 years old. also
>GTR
>Base model
lmao what?

Excuse me the interior is horribly dated cheap plastic shit

Hes talking about the "base" GTR meaning a non-nismo, non-vspec, non-ztune, non-nur edition

>people don't believe me when i tell them my R32 GTR is 28 years old. also
Yeah okay buddy, people say that about cars with timeless good looks like a FD or a S2000. The R32 looks like a roided out 90s sentra.

I bet girls say that your dick is the biggest they have ever seen. I feel sorry for you if you believe them.

Heh, dude, come on

>that
>dated
Ill give you the steering wheel. replace it with a nardi and the interior is fine

For a 20odd year old car

Nah i had one and the interior sucked balls

>this much assblast
are you alright guy?

Burger here, I couldn't give a shit about it being road legal.

compare that to a common contemporary car that anybody can afford, say like a 3 year old mazda 6

I plan to make and sell aftermarket body kits to make R33 look like R34

im trying to buy one in a year or so and drive it around japan before i ship it over in 2020

whats the best place/company to go through for this? or any recommendation on where to start research would be helpful

that interior looks like shit
touchscreens were a mistake

Why? The 34 might be a faster car but it looks terribad

Maybe I'm blind here but I just see this with a cheap body kit.

if youre military, they'll do it for free i believe.
if not, contact Rivsu Imports. they'll take care of shipping and legalization for you.

People want the Fast and Furious car.

>coping this hard
If you are going to get a HUGE FUCKING BONER about a 90s Nissan interior at least do it about the Z32. The R33 looks like a family car inside.

Holy shit, is that a 4 door GTR?

>trying this hard to be contrarian
get your eyes checked

33 GTR interior isnt bad. what gives me a huge boner though is my 32 interior.

im military, but not in japan unfortunately.

maybe ill send my friend in yokosuka the cash and have him buy it under his name for my road trip, then get an import/export company to deal with bringing it over?

Least a Supra is something out of the ordinary, the 32/33/34 just borrowed interiors for the Nissan parts bin.

Still looks dated, but it looks cool. Complete opposite of the 32/33/34

parts bin interiors on rare cars are a good thing imo. my best friend paid out the ass for mkiv supra dash bits. Toyota doesn't make replacement parts for that shit anymore. Supra dash is really nice though.

Its still quite an expensive car even with out the extra stuff

Ohh yeah looks dated as hell but I don't think that matters so much when it's got it's own thing going on.

I don't think theres anything wrong with it, just did a double take when user claimed the cabin isn't dated on one.

can you please tell me specifically what parts the 32 borrowed from? i'd like to know to make finding replacements easier.

>I can't find parts anywhere
And this right here is why any GTR that isn't pristine wont be worth much

Yeah, good luck with that, you should know by now the Japanese never allow for decent parts commonality or backwards compatibility. The point I was trying to make is the Skyline interior shares the same styling cues as regular family car Nissans of it's day.

Lol i can find parts easy, facebook groups are great for that. Its just this user seems to be talking out of his ass and i'd like to know what parts were specifically borrowed.
except you literally said
>borrowed interiors from the parts bin
>the parts bin
>parts

>not understanding exaggeration
Exactly how difficult is life for you?

>it borrows interiors from the parts bin!!
>thats not the point i was trying to make!! XD
stay retarded lmao

Largely overlooked?

Lol the few that are here are already largely overpriced

Heh, it's amazing hot buttflustered people get about their cars

It's a coping strat

You see user, R32 girl here feels like a dicklet with her overpriced old car and is trying to compensate with made up rationale that "i-it's s-stil m-modern g-g-guys!"

Lol this pic related is the most common car

Don't sell the farm. BeeR already made the R334 body kit.

I thought the whole appeal of the R33 interior is that it's plain. Stuff like the R35 leather wrapped everything feels too nice and requires way too much maintenence.

I don't know man I'm not him but that Sentra comparison is pretty spot on. I'm sorry but the R32 is 100% a dated looking car, and so is the 33 and even the 34. I get it, you spent a lot of money on a used and abused 32, but just like the girls who compliment your dick size, those that think your 32 is a new car are either liars, non existent or not seen many others of what they are judging it by.

To be fair on him they aren't expensive in Aus, never really have been.

I don’t see the r32 as some modern cool classic, I just like the fucking style. I like the interior and I like the motor. Is that so fucking wrong?

>all these r33 apologists

I'm still looking forward to the day that the R34 can be imported so I can watch the already cucked value of them go even higher

Contact Rivsu. I'm currently in Japan and a friend who works there (Leonard, you can ask for him) helped me pick up a hell of a nice AZ-1 M2 1015 while I'm here. They can buy the car and even store it for you if necessary until it's allowed to be imported. They'll deal with all of that business when the time comes too.

Picture is my car.

more pictures

R32 apologists are the worst.

They're too contrarian to like or acknowledge the R34, too desperate to feel Superior to like the R33, and not cultured or refined enough to appreciate the Kenmeri or R30.

discord.gg/54W29gP

join muh discord Veeky Forums and catchpas are shit ascend with me brehs

Ask and ye shall receive.

They are so cool, especially the m2's. Is it a legit one or pieced together with overstock? Whats it like to drive?
Ive been looking for one to buy for the past couple of months but because of how the rules work here I cant settle for a repaired one and that cuts out most of the cheaper ones

Mine is a legit one, not pieced together.

It drives like a gokart. It doesn't have much power, but given the weight and size of it, the car still feels really quick. I absolutely love it. I just drove it out on some of the awesome mountain passes near Mt. Fuji today.

Finding a legit M2 came at a premium, but it was definitely worth it. There's only about ~25 real ones that exist.

Thats awesome, the m2's for sale at the moment are all way too expensive
Is it easy to live with? How is interior comfort, I know it gets cramped when you are pushing 6 foot

Interior is very tight. Mine had aftermarket Recaro seats I had to swap out for NB Miata seats (the tiny Recaros installed by some Japanese dude were too narrow for my American hips.)

I also installed an NRG steering wheel quick disconnect to aid in getting in and out of the car.

I'm 6'4", and in Japan it's my only vehicle due to SOFA regulations. It's kinda tough to live with at times, but it's definitely worth it once you get a chance to drive it on some deserted twisties.

> It's kinda tough to live with at times, but it's definitely worth it once you get a chance to drive it on some deserted twisties.
Sounds like a proper sports car

Yeah, but this is definitely different. Take a proper sportscar and run it through a copier at 60% and you get an Autozam. To say there is limited space is a severe understatement.

>NRG steering wheel quick release

>in Japan
>buy NRG prodcuts

what the fuck am I reading.

>6'4
Well fuck, here I was thinking id have a hard time at 6'1
Is there anything specific to look for when buying one?

Enjoy trying to buy anything vehicle specific without speaking/reading Japanese while living in Japan.

Low miles, minimal modifications is what you want to look for. Mine only had about 64k kms on the clock, but the previous owner installed a bunch of retarded LED lights and shit. Unmolested is obviously best.

That being said, keep in mind that whatever you find will be 23-25 years old. No matter how low mileage or how well it's kept it'll have its issues. Rubber bits in particular... I really need to swap out basically all of my bushings and engine mounts.

Door struts wear out. You can get replacements on Yahoo Auctions. If you want to mod shit you can usually get ~120hp out of the stock block. Stock output is 64hp.

>not having money for a translator
>not knowing how to use the internet

You still bought a shitty NRG product. out of anything you couldve bought. You copped a shitty chinese replica of a works bell QR

Oh no, I spent money on something that's perfectly adequate for my purposes! How retarded I am!

Who the fuck would pay 20-30k for these 25 year old cars?
I remember back in '07-09 we had a bunch of them for sale in my local kijiji for 6-10k MAX

Any fucking EVO or WRX Sti is more car than these.

I sincerely hope they drop in price sometime soon this is ridiculous. All these fucking weebs buying them and soon realize they are not worth the amount they paid for.

Literally fuck the US

people who say these sorts of things have never actually sat down in the car itself

in person it looks like a 2001 camry interior if you just stepped out of a modern nice-ish car

So funny enough, you can rent GTRs in Japan. The prices are hilarious
R34 - JPY 23,040/day
R33 - JPY 14,610/day
R32 - JPY 23,040/day
Even in Japan they don't like the R33 as much

Nope, anything with a GTR badge will be massively overpriced and retards with more money than sense will pay those exorbitant prices, making them just as unattainable as they were before they were legal.

That's just sad

That's fine, just realize it's not going to appreciate like a FD or Supra or NSX.

the car wasnt that expensive. i guess any car is expensive when youre a busrider though
>used and abused
its a grade 4 with 77,000 original KMs
nice try tho my guy

R33s will be priced at and above $30k
R32s will stay at ~$25k
R34s are going to be laughable. Fully expect $60k+ by the time they’re legal.

Reminder that the R32 has a total production run of 43,934
R33 GTR - 16,422
R34 GTR - 11,310

Demand will go up drastically as they become closer to being legal, prices will skyrocket.

still trying to cope with his mistake

I think there will be a pretty strong disparity between the R33 V-spec and the normal. Probably a north of 30K and south of 30k split.

So how expensive is it to convert a skyline to LHD if you import one from nippon? I remember I asked this question in another thread and someone replied "just import one from germany"; is that a feasible option?

rivsu huh? ill look into it more. storage is one aspect, but the other thing im hoping they can assist me with is being able to drive it around in japan for a month or 2 first before shipping it off.

any thoughts on that?

They're already legal, it's the only car Motorex actually crash tested, you just need to federalize them.

I thought Bee R only did the one for the 32?

@18298385
thanks for the (you)s retard. enjoy the bus

>Those lights

What's up with that? I mean it's neat but is that some one off an owner did ages ago or is this some kit I've never seen?

>TFW 33 is my favorite

Good keep them cheap acrosed the board.

Like they said just import one from Germany it won't be worth the hassle, and you'll need a German dash anyways to do it with. Because you'll be paying the same rough amount plus the cost and labor of doing the conversion. Getting one in germany might be slightly harder since there isn't a Bajillion companies setting up to import cars from there compared to ones dedicated to importing Japanese cars but I'm fairly certain there's a few companies that import from the EU you could hit up for one.

That Z32 tho

>you just need to federalize them.
That involves a bunch of modifications doesn't it? Do you have any idea what is involved?