/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1086

Cozy Dragon Age 2 Edition

Previously at Kirkwall: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Tyranny and Andromeda are out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out on September 14
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #3 comic is out (not posted here yet)

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
The Hanged Man tavern, reading the last pages of the Tale of the Champion and wondering what a Speed Griffon is.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to listen something!
youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk

Friendly reminder to Hug a Nug.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ThedasLore/comments/33p6uq/theory_the_left_hands_burden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never forget

Leliana posts beneath this line are all made by the same person

Fifth for Leliana...

>Poster count didn't go up
See

Yes, user!

I meant 5th post, not poster!

*hugs whiny anons*

What about other anons?

From left to right:
Havard (kneeling), Cathaire (?), Brona (or Shartan?), Shartan (or some fat noble?), The Divine, Andraste, The Black Divine, The First Enchanter (or some magic advisor?), Hessarian (kneeling), An old man who may or may not be Tranquil?, A Tevinter Magister?

Hessarian and Havard are both kneeling and have a red braid of hair, which is in fact the only red item in the entire painting. You know who else has a red braid? Leliana. And my conclusion here is, that Hessarian was the Left Hand of Andraste, and Havard was her Right Hand.

When you look at this picture, most people would look at Shartan and his orb and try to make sense of the presence of Solas, but right now, I just see a proof that my theory is correct. Andraste, Havard to her right, Hessarian to her left, and no one else.

Now you can perfectly make sense of the Letter to Leliana being Andraste's final words to Hessarian, before Hessarian finished her, and the rose box being empty. It's all part of a long lasting tradition of "setting the Left Hand free". This explains his heel-face-turn towards the Chantry, it was all part of the Maker's Design, and his duty as Left Hand was the most unbearably hard, the ultimate example of how far the Left Hand must go and how much she must be ready to sacrifice to serve the Divine.

And it makes so much more sense now, to realize how tortured Leliana must be.The devs stated she was facing a crisis in her Faith, and how she was the person closest to Corypheus in that respect - we really had no idea how much: Her predecessor had to kill Andraste herself as part of the Left Hand's Burden.

reddit.com/r/ThedasLore/comments/33p6uq/theory_the_left_hands_burden/

Leliana is the key to all this, user.

U ok?

die bart die

Now that all posters are present, can we agree that Morrigan is the main character of Dragon Age, the best girl as well as /dag/'s mistress?

user...YES!

>Go back to DA:O after about 5 years or so
>Forgot how painfully boring Intros and Ostagar is
>At Lothering now and already bored

Should I press on or nah?

I bet you are the type of guy who also finds the Deep Roads part boring.

I bet you skip the Fade, too.

Tfw when the game only finally gets good at that town half way through

Loghain's biceps...

Leliana drinks Morrigan's period blood.

I would be okay with only eating Morrigan's clipped toenails for a month

hello, how are you...!!

Ugh...

Why tho? Do people from here come to shit up that thread?

Where's Jennyfer?

Where's Jennyfer?

I know I won't.

Leliana eats nug shit

I love Cole

I do too, but I don't like that artist

>check out the artist
>one of the first DA results is a reblog about how homophobic Bioware is for saying gay relationships are a "quirk" in Thedas
I don't know what else I expected. And why does her Inquisitor look like a man wearing makeup?

I saw it, stopped reading at 'white straight cis male'
wew fakin' lad

could you imagine being so privileged the only thing you have to bitch about is how gay or not gay your videogames are

I will NOT play that video game because it doesn't have any gay characters. How homophobic!

>still haven't played Dorian's romance
>can't bring myself to do it because it makes me feel like a filthy fujoshi
I blame mummy

The word "cis" is a red flag by itself, because by and large the only people who use it tend to say it as an insult.

I feel like every time a content creator says "X character is gay, trans, etc.," the first response I see from these people is "It's about time, now do more, also here's why this is actually bad and it makes you a bad person." The level of entitlement on display is stunning.

I feel you. I hate fujos so much

Same honestly. It's fine if other people enjoy it, I just can't get into that sort of thing.

Why would you play his romance if you aren't attracted to him?

Because it's written by daddy

It's true. Dorian's character and romance are very good. Gaider is still the best romance writer at Bioware.

Or, he was...

I know everyone hates him now, but I still like him

I don't hate him, I just think he made his biases painfully obvious in his writing. Plus Dorian comes off as a bit of a self-insert.

No more than HK-47 or Shale.

>Ed Sheeran in GoT
This show sure went down the shitter lmao

I don't care about GoT but why's this such a bad thing

>implying it wasn't in the shitter to begin with
The books are vastly superior, user.

>random youtube celeb gets a cameo because he's irish
can't wait to see jacksepticeye on next season!

Ed Sheeran is not a youtube celeb btw

It's a pretty self serious show. A celebrity cameo, especially this late in the series' run, is bizarre and breaks immersion.

Like if you met Oprah in the fade and she half jokingly referenced magazine subscriptions.

I will only allow this if we also get Caddicarus.

correction; did not gain his fame via youtube

Bioware could never get Oprah.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

better than most DA fanfics t b h

is this really from the books

Yes, I've read them

Wow, you got me, cherrypicking bad lines sure does prove your point. Totally absolves the show of completely cocking up the Red Wedding and adding in a bunch of unnecessary shit like the fucking smoke monster from Lost.

Are you reading scat Leliana fapfics, sweet user

Leliana's..... loose...... SHITS!!!

Leliana's BIG VEINY PENIS

/dag/ more like /fag/ lol

Why are bookfags always so insistent on their dead medium being better haha holy shit.

Who Sansa here

What mod?

I wish leliana actually looked like that.

Leliana groaning as her overfed nug squeals and takes a dump...

Leliana will always be ugly

Yes, user!!

Then she eats her own shit

what the h*ck anons!!!

disgusting mongrels!

This general needs Andraste.

I need to see Andraste's tits

That's sinful.

So was that body if her statues are accurate

>Arya Stark: When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers. Tell them winter came for Leliana.

I wish Isabela had been in DAI

She was

Where?

MP, at least she has a frostbite engine model to lust at, even if nobody plays MP.

I forgot that DAI even had multiplayer. I should have been more specific, I meant the single player story.

Ugh

Straight bustin desu

It's been years user

I was blissfully unaware

Bela is still cuddle worthy imo

here a bit more of the smut i was doing yesterday:

>She enters the room and walks towards the balcony, he finds her peachy butt pleasant to look at;
>Near the railing, she leans her body and let her arms rest on top of it, her right leg flexes a little;
>Her under the moon looked like something straight out of a painting, blue sapphire eyes reflecting the moonlight, soft pale skin contrasting with her dark hair, in a pose reveling her side curves from top to bottom with her tits hanging like fruits;
>Fenris never thought a enchant like that could be possible without being manipulated by magic, he stood there, watching;
>She looks at him and smiles, inviting him to join the scenery;

this was really hard to write, i need to improve my vocabulary and ideas for description.....

never thought doing a smut would be this hard, i really hope you guys enjoy it when its done.....and sorry for bloging about that, problably some of you are tired to see me spoilering it, i'll try to not show it again before its done :)

. . .

This really makes me think, anons.

What are you thinking about, my friend?

Whiny user should just leave!

Yes!

i wonder how many anons i am here

All of them, even me!

Very nice like usual