[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - High Elf Roster Reveal
Text version:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6nsfnv/historical_fans_we_currently_have_more_historical/
forums.totalwar.com/discussion/190768/norsca-army-list-from-official-sources
youtube.com/watch?v=VhDkfdpJYp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We see a lot of people concerned that because we’re releasing two fantasy games in a row, we’ve forgotten about history. Not the case I can assure you. In fact we currently have more historical releases planned in the next twelve months than fantasy.

BETTER NOT BE LYING

TOTAL
WAR
CHAIIIIIINA
FALL OF THE QING

4 LL'S FOR TOMB KINGS.

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION

History and fantasy living in harmony 4 LL's just means they can all the more vampire stuff.

Delet

What do you mean?

Do you mean what their tabletop roster was? Or how their roster looked like in game (answer: they didn't have one)?

Me on the right

>this makes khalida is all but guaranteed
My mummified body is ready.

>Or how their roster looked like in game
this

>(answer: they didn't have one)?
oh okay

so was athel loren just empty or something

Me on the left

Me on the horse's neck.

So who's the likely 3rd and 4th LLs for the 4 main races in WH2?

You know very well that's filthy lie.

Yes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WEIRD EMOJI SUPPOSED TO BE ??????? ??? ?

NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I E V E R SEEN ANYTHING THAT LOOOKS LIKE THIS EL EM AYY OOOOOOOO 111111111!

There was no welves at all, just like Beastmen. Their region was all covered in the mist and inaccessible.

More art from the Chaos Dwarf armybook for that one user who apparently didn't believe they had one.

You're a big rat.

i wanna see off the wall ones

the return of Scabbicus!

a big what????????????????????????????????????????????????? xD

Posting the other ones that are relevant to WH2

dude

CHOOOOOOOOOOOORFS

DUDE

Is there a mod that adds Daemons to Chaos?

A few

A... a ra-... a rat.

You know it must be hard to be game developer these days. Not only you have to make the game itself but you have to make dank memes all the time to keep it relevant with the reddit crowd.

It's a mouse, to highlight the fact that Total War games require a mouse to play, and also that the games can be "cheesed". OBVIOUSLY.

How do I graduate to being able to play on normal mode? I've done Dwarfs, Greenskins and those unique campaigns for Wood Elves and Beastmen on easy and had a fun time but every time I think I've gotten good enough to move up a difficulty level I get my shit slapped.

Plenty of muppets to keep that going for you though. All you need is a few bad puns and they're shitting themselves with laughter.

>mfw the amount of rat memes when the game finally launches

A balla rat or an ara rat?

Is today the day?

Tehenhuain, is all but guaranteed as 3rd LL for the lizardmen, Kroak is a glorified artillery piece and Tiktaq'to would more than likely be cut since he's just a named hero unit, leaving Gor-Rok and Tetto'eko as the main contenders for 4th LL.

Yeah, I know, didn't read it until I posted here too.

On a related note, more stuff from the Chorf armybook.

Read Kangaroo Knights (Lances) (Barding) when??

The obvious answer would be to simply try. Should really avoid easy though, it's right down to braindead shitter mode because people bitching in the past should really say that in the menu options so people don't pick it unless they are that shit. Just play a game on hard and see how it goes. If you got trouble, ask for specific help and folks'll likely help you.

I prefer 2 more legendary Lords that could have a cool playstyle or just look and sound good than one minicampaign that isn't worth playing through compared to the vortex or combined campaign map

I am that shit, I've been trying to do quest battles on normal and my plans never seem good enough to secure even a phyric/close victory

I still haven't finished either minicampaign for WH1.

I WANT HISTORY

I have wood elves and I haven't even started the minicampaign
I just have zero interest in it

Are you doing the quest battles from the title screen or on the campaign map?

I can't heaaaaaaaaaaaaar yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ZOUAVES
STABBING
SLOPES

>trying to do quest battles on normal
What, from the menu? Never tried those but I wouldn't be surprised if half of those are ridiculously hard due to shitty army composition. Remember that a leveled up lord gives some pretty serious buffs in the grand campaign too, makes a serious difference. Best way to learn would be simply to do. The game never gets more difficult as you go up in difficulty, the AI just gets more buffs while debuffing you.

Fuck Skaven, I hate those fucking furries now, thanks CA!

Title screen, so I can just hop in fights and practice. But if those aren't good for practice then I guess I just keep getting my shit smashed in normal campaign mode and hope to get better at some point then.

>reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6nsfnv/historical_fans_we_currently_have_more_historical/
Here Mr. Histfag

I've only played each mini campaign once for their unlocks, hearing that we're getting more lords instead is great.

>tfw still no love for Empire

>hating a faction simply because of marketing gimmicks
Their fanbase did that for me long before there was a TW:WH.

What faction you trying? Some are significantly harder than others.

>11 minutes ago

Jesus thanks user that is fucking out of the oven fresh

Hoping CA goes for the classy choice of making the players play as either a generic Warlord headed by Thanquol, Clan Mors as Queek, a thrall clan to pestilens, or as a generic skaven lord to your own warlord clan with the catch that if you build too many buildings from one of the great 4 your clan becomes a thrall clan and your diplomacy becomes drastically limited.

No, there will be no Kislev, because Kislev is on tww1 map.

>So the biggest change we’ll be making with the first large DLC for Warhammer II is to swap out the mini campaign for two more additional Legendary Lords, for a total of 4 playable Lords in the pack. These four will each have their own factions, unique start positions, quests-chains, epic gear, benefits and playstyle… the whole nine yards. They’ll be playable in both the Eye of the Vortex campaign and the forthcoming combined campaign map, if you also own Warhammer 1. So twice as many play-through opportunities than before. We’ll be watching closely to see if players think this is a good trade.

>yfw 4 lords for the tomb kangz

I-i just have one more alternate starting position.
A-at least one. I-Is this so much to ask?

I guess I'm the only one that liked the mini campaigns :(

I didn't have interest in either campaign but beastmen was a good side thing when i didn't want to play main campaign because i was waiting on updates.
They were reasonably low effort though and not really a sad loss. More map assets can be pretty nice though.

Beastmen got 3 LL's anyway so 4 KANGS isn't too far off. I'm just hoping we get some Araby for dat flavour.

No stuff for empirecucks.

>play as a generic warlord clan headed by Thanquol

I fear that I may be an idiot.

I just want*

I think most people considered the Welves one reasonably well, it's just not something they really bought the DLC for. Beastmen isn't really spoken off well overall, I couldn't even care to finish it myself.

The Empire will N E V E R have a second starting position!

I liked getting the eye back, was a fun main quest.

But which?
>Settra
>Khalida
>Arkhan
seem likely choices, but who's the fourth? Maybe Khatep because Apophas will cost too much to animate?

I liked them, but I'd honestly rather have the Lords.
The mini campaign we got so far where nice, but not all that interesting.

NAGASH

>We see a lot of people concerned that because we’re releasing two fantasy games in a row, we’ve forgotten about history. Not the case I can assure you. In fact we currently have more historical releases planned in the next twelve months than fantasy.

So the turks are going to stop shitposting ?

B-but why

>beastmen was a good side thing when i didn't want to play main campaign
I think my mistake was trying to play Beastmen minicampaign right after finishing a grand campaign with them. I should really try it again at a later point, but I'm not really sad to see them go either, especially if it means more LL's and increased roster.

Because fuck them. They are boring.

DELET THIS

Right. here is my theory for the Old Friend.

I am certain that the race pack on Wednesday will be Norsca and units that come with it could lead to the Old Friend. I noticed this on the forums that shows official Norsca units that have been seen in official sources.

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/190768/norsca-army-list-from-official-sources

These ones caught my eye. From the 3rd army book, there are Bondsdwafs, Dwarf Berzerker and Troll slayers. Citadel Journal 7 has a War mammoth with a bolt thrower. Norsca can add Norse units but can also add Norse Dwarfs as well.

Missing Dwarf units are the Daemon Slayer, Dragon Slayer and Giant Slayers. This is a good time to add them as Norsca is full of monsters and is where Slayers would go.

In terms of a Old Friend, who is the best (or worst) Slayer of all time? Gotrek with his 'Old Friend' Felix. They could be a merc Legendary Hero and this voice file found last year can lend help to this theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhDkfdpJYp4

The race pack can help the Norse and Norse Dwarfs and the free-lc can be for the Warriors of Chaos.

Nah. Too weak.

Is there a rat version?

>make blobby cone
>put beetle textures on it
>put legless Settra model on top and retexture it so it has some beatles on it
>difficult

You're lucky he's just a named assassin character.

>Tomb Kings with 4 LLs and integration into the Vortex
Seems like King and Warlord will soon be dethroned.

>Glade Guard has 80 dudes
>Citizen archers have 120 dudes with no poor leadership penalty from similar sized units and same range
>Lothern Sea Guard has 90 dudes

What the fuck I love Helfs now

They are the only humans out of all fantasy worlds who are not borning

So assuming the price point stays the same will two lords rather than a mini campaign be better? Or will everyone still complain about it?

N E V E R E V E R

Scroll down for rats, each pic covers multiple races.

Boring and dull.

What if the Norscans are led by Be'lakor who's again trying to usurp the Everchosen and the Chaos Gods?

I don't know how much longer I can take this

Empire already has the most possibility for variation in their campaign, even more so if the DLC is Norsca. They don't need an alternate starting position, would be more interesting to have an alternate human faction altogether to be playable.

Empire is the most boring faction desu

>love pike & shot and fluffy hats of the Empire
>also love feral Wood Elves and their fire bitches
Which faction is more fun for a beginner?

Depends how good the Lords are
Arkhan and Khalida are both cool enough that it would be a shame to not have at least one of them in the game

High Elves trailer?

Mini campaigns are worth a single playthrough at best. Two extra LLs with their own starting positions add a shitton to the main campaigns.
Well, I'm sure someone will complain, but this deal is better in every way as far as I'm concerned.

Carnac pls go.

They share it with dwarfs.

Beastmen then vampire then greenskin