Are Renegades purely a meme car?

Are Renegades purely a meme car?
Do they actually serve a practical purpose?
What is so special about them that makes people want to buy them?

Kawaii desu nee~

Jeeps are marketed really well, especially to stupid Americans. It doesn't even matter what it is, if it says Jeep they will buy it for a while.

obsessed

In all seriousness, is there any other new(ish) car this size that off roads as well? I want something small I can take off road, camp in, and daily.

You don't need an "off road ready" vehicle, and anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is an idiot. Any FWD econobox made within the last decade or so should be just fine for everything except the Rubicon, and even then it may give those lifted Jeeps a run for their money.

To Jeep's credit, it has good angles. That isn't saying much though. If you want one that will really hold up to basic trails you have to buy the most expensive trim, and if you're spending that much money to drive off road you should be buying a decent platform to begin with.

I still need 4wd for the rough rural Utah winters.

they're cheap and have (relatively) high ground clearance. Sure, they're low quality, but aside from the shit automatic transmission it's really not any worse than most low end cars.

Get a Jeep™ Patriot™ instead. They're way better and cheaper and not gay and not stupid the end

Subaru Crosstrek

fuck you

Why fag, you can get manual 2014-2016 models for stupid cheap since they rolled out a new model.

new subarus are garbage man

A RAV4 will be just as capable """off-road""" as this shitty little Jeep.

What were they thinking with those stupid fucking taillights with the 'X' reverse in them

this.

Jeep is the Harley Davidson of the auto world.

arent these just Fiat Pandas?

I think it's mean to emulate petrol canisters

oh god... really?!

It's pretty obvious

too expensive once properly fitted out to off road.

yeah, one of those "cant un-see it" situations