pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63918120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sonya is my wife.

>People liking echoes
Actual cucks, infesting this general
YOU don't like the worst FE game to date, do you?
...do you?

Smell the tiki!

*dire thunders your path*

Shitposting, right off the bat.
Quit fucking implying, faggot. Stop trying to pretend echoes is bad.

>super hard ghbs to force you to whale
>all the new skills aren't for us but for the AI buffed kill weapons, anti TA that annoying shield skill etc

>Still no new GHB
What the fuck? It's been a week now.

echoes is terrible though playing it around same time as heroes made me realise how a mobile game is better
It's so braindead easy

Whats the latest FE I can emulate? I've played all of the DS games.

Tomorrow faggot

Before I merge a Bad IV unit into a good one, should I level it? Will all the SP be transferred?

Sniper or Warrior Jamke?

With those inflated units on Infernal and TT, Boost skills are useless but the AI becomes annoying as fuck if they have it

You don't need to level it, but you lost the SP of the unit that is going to merge. Better use it before that

I genuinely hope that you die.

Are you fucking serious
Jesus Christ, I hope the mobile game never dies so your kind can constantly be distracted by a fucking gacha game and min-maxing for your esports E-peen

>tfw 66k points in tempest and i can easily reach top but i am burnt out
MUST
KEEP
MOVING

Would you please just kill yourself
Thanks

Sure is dead today.

>you dont like the worst FE game
I dont since i dont like Fates

Random idea for the magic (Anima) triangle; each element is associated with a movement type in both effectiveness and possible promotions.
Fire is associated with Armor. Fire users can promote into armored Barons, but Armor and Fire are vulnerable to Thunder.
Wind goes with Cavalry. Wind users can promote into horseback Valkyries but are vulnerable to Fire.
Thunder is related to Fliers. Thunder users promote into airborne Stormtroopers, but are vulnerable to Wind.
Barons, Valkyries and Stormtroopers all gain a physical weapon type on promotion. Mages can also choose to promote into Anima Sages, who gain an additional magic type of their choice or the ability to use staves. Vulnerabilities do not stack; for example a Baron is not more vulnerable to Thunder than a Fire Mage or an Armor Knight, but is still vulnerable to Armorslayers etc.
Also, dunno if the physical weapons gained should also fit into the weapon triangle. Something like Armor Fire Axes, Flyer Thunder Swords and Cavalry Wind Lances would mean there's three levels of effectiveness going concurrently.

This

I'm in the same boat, only 10k points ahead of you, my new goal is really to grind out enough Hero Merit to be able to 5* my Peri who I really want to see reach her potential. It'll only cost another fucking 20,000 to upgrade my Donnel for his Brave Lance+ though.

Do it bro, there's feathers and orbs at stake.

nr 1 has 217k points.

True

BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boris pls

Alright guys I did it. Now I have the urge to 5* every GHB at least once.

I assume this is a romhack. Are you the guy who's been sharing their playthroughs of all the Genealogy hacks? I didn't know there were so many.

Go with Jamke as a Warrior imo, solely because he escaped being an axe fighter in development.

Why do Armors always start with Lances then?

This is Binary.
One of the most well know.

>Echoesfags always deflecting to Fates
Sad. And this is coming from someone who likes both Echoes and Fates.

>he cannot resist...the urge
What's up Karel?

Someone said a correct opinion and so I agreed I don't see what's the problem

Severa is my wife! I love her so much!

Pretty much every class you'd deploy en mass uses lances. I guess lances reflect that aspect of history. Axes seriously don't fit much better on cavs or fliers but I wanted to cram in more triangles into the weapon triangle.

Well two things can't both be the worst, that's common sense.

But you've gotten agenda to push, I respect that. So you can pretend to be a fan of Echoes if you want.

I'm proud to have shared this image with Severafans!

Chilling with severa!

Keep crying about the FE Warriors roster.

I don't think I could justify 5*ing a non-GHB unit. It feels like a better investment then a unit I could roll as 5*, if that makes sense.

worst female awakening kid

Heroes takes more strategy than Echoes and that's just fucking sad.

Help me brainstorm for Sonya.

If I give her Fury 3 she has 37 speed and 35 Res, but she takes 6 damage every turn. Darting would help her double more cleanly with 40 Speed.

What other options can you guys think of?

Mirror Strike is underwhelming because I want to bait magic, not ram her at it.

I want to ram Sonya.

Aww yeah!

>Echoescucks
(lol

>Forced fan base War
(Lol

>Awakeningbabbies
(lol

Meme fighter, Iron Mage or Mage Knight Azel?

>Fatesperm
(lol

If you want to actually double with her, use Darting Blow. My Neutral Tharja has 34 Spd too and with Darting Blow, Spd seal and a Spd buff she can double pretty much everything.

Reminder that Berkut's only purpose is to be a cum dumpster for peasants! Rev up those twenty Donnel dupes, your two Tobins, and that Gray who black'd your pity rate!

As long as Borsis' """"""art"""""" keeps being the most "liked" FE art on Pixiv, actual good artists won't ever draw any FE related lewds.

>Just upgraded to the s8

>looking forward to playing all my games in 1440p.

>FUCKING BLACK BARS ON EVERYTHING.

Berkut is KUTE! KUUTEE!!

This is marth. Say something nice about him

i want to hotglue him

feg is dead

Good, ded again thanks to the spic and his boyfriend.

Most of the shitposters are still asleep. It's comfy eurohours right now.

Now that he's 5*, what are good skills for him.

I miss feg before a new banner release
threads every hour
oh the amount of shitpost was mouthwatering

I run Fury and Vantage but he is performing worse than Camus with the same build so he could be better with other skills.

How are these posts related?
Also fuck Axes
Nobody ever used them IRL nigga
Lances would gut any dumb nigga using an axe from 2 meters every single time.

Post something cute /feg/

Quick Rispote and Ignis. You can keep Armor blow or just throw Def+3 in

Thank you

is camus even good if i never use horse in arena?

vantage fury seems so shit outside of arena nobody dies to your vantage attacks with inflated stats

Japanese Effie is cute!

Are you retarded? Serious question.

attack +3 or defense +3 is better than fury, Xander is supposed to soak as much damage as possible, there is no point in taking more damage than what you need to every time you get hit.

0/10

>thinking a 17 res 31 def unit is good in infernal content

nice joke wasted team slot

Then I think I'll be taking +def 3, quick riposte 2 and ignis.

She'll always be cute to me

Or is earth boost good on him? I have 1 boey that I can use.

I'd vote for atk +3 over def +3, even more if you're going to use a horse team, since it helps you kill mages with distant counter, and he already has enough defense.

Seconding Ignis/QR. Armored Blow and Sturdy Blow are good for helping him soak more damage and deal more with Ignis. Ignis is powerful on Xander and the 4-cooldown often has it charged at the right time to come in clutch.

Is that from pixiv or twitter?

I don't get this stat variance. I rolled a Nino with an attack stat of 16 but the wikis say her base should be 6/7/8.

Subtract tome

I don't think I'm gonna use a player phase skill. WIth QR I find something else better.

A cute girl and her cute family!

PoR/RD on Dolphin.

Why do so many characters have a hard-on for this useless fat fuck?

Well shit that was obvious. Thanks but that means I have a +hp -speed Nino which I'm pretty sure I don't want.

Reminder Magvel had the worst Christmas knights in the series. Even Sully/Stahl were better.

Ooh that's some good bait, let's see how this plays out in the dead hours shall we?

attack/def 2 is the best option. Followed by Attack +3 and then def +3

Thracia's christmas knights are objectively the worst.

I can hardly remember who those fuckers were

FE6 cavs are way worse

Superior noble upbringing

>talking shit on Cain and Alva

...Yeah, they really are, they aren't bad they just aren't characters.

If anything the Bord and Cord of Thracia are closer to christmas knights than them.

Magvel sucks but Alec and Noish were worse

There are some CUTE arts in this collection!
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63918120