/felmg/ - Felmyst General

Minigamers btfo edition

Horde guild:
discord.gg/uXWwH9h
We are the only horde guild so far

Alliance guild: Name not decided yet
discord.gg/hpwTn3

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/vg/12875195
streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg
discord.gg/fYG626
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KILL ALL MAGE

the launch is going to be rough and gummy's brain disease will flare up (again) so he'll go apeshit (again) and shut the server down (again)

Post nameless ally guild invite

NO

They're not dispellable on our realm and never have been. If your target has no buffs with the "Magic" indicator then the client yields "nothing to dispel" on its own without ever asking the server.
t. Gummy

you know gummy actually unironically frequented 4ching back in the SC days

What should I do at launch? I want to go horde because it's the best in tbc and all the serious players will be horde but I don't want to sit in que all day. The problem with going alliance is that the hype will die down and and the population will drop. Then I'll be stuck on alliance and horde players will have a much better experience. It kind of pisses me off as well that going alliance just frees up a space for someone else to go horde because of your sacrifice.

Yes I do. But I copied tha from Reddit.

i fucking hate arena faggots
also hate raid faggots but i should've quit a long time ago during vanilla when i realized the content would be this forever

Reminder that WoD models are superior to the Vanilla ones, if you disaggre you're a libcuck.

Allyfriends, i will tell you whats gonna happen, because i've seen it
You are trying to make a guild that doesnt have all the "trannies" and cliques, and thats fine, i dont like them either, thats why im playing in a "normie" guild once gummy launches
But i've played with MoH, Salty Dogs, wpsg and all other Veeky Forums guilds in the last years, so i will advice you based on what i see in your discord:
Its good that you want to remove the attention namefags, but you are keeping Merove for some reason.If you put aside the fact that hes annoying 40 years old autist who talks about his uggly hamplanet life 10 times per raid, you gotta know that he destoys guilds.He wants to have "power".He will try to divide your guild after a week or so, he will try to make his own where he can be a GM(which is retarded in the first place, because hes bad at the game, he cant lead for shit, he goes afk in raids all the time to do ""IT stuff and talk to his wife" and hes unreliable all around.
You can call me a tranny, a clique faggot, whatever you want, im giving you a genuine advice as a guy whos not taking sides and isnt playing with anyone from this board anymore-Keeping Merove in your guild and discord is a mistake and you will see it soon when he decides to split your guild like he did the last time

>anime
>didnt read

if oyu want to play horde then make a horde character you fucking retard. if you want to make an ally then make an ally :)) there not so hard

I was in Down with the Clown for a whole day and witnessed more cancer and memes than in six whole years on Veeky Forums. I still remember the minute I joined, someone named "Cuckcuck" was spamming "kill all niggers" in chat so I put him on ignore. A few minutes later "Aspergerlord" asked me if I had Cuckcuck on ignore - I said yes and was demoted to "cuckold" and unable to talk in chat. He then proceeded to spam promote/demote be between "cuckold" and "nigger" for about 10 minutes. I only stuck around because I was busy grinding and didn't mind the spam in chat.

Only when I stopped responding did Aspergerlord whisper me and ask if everything was okay, like it was just a giant joke for him. I said yeah, everything is cool, and he then told me I need to go to the general and post a dick pic, as Stupei had done before. Again, assuming it to be just a joke, I just said "lol yeah sure" and proceeded grinding. 30 minutes later I get gkicked and several guild members started spamming "KEK" in whispers. Aspergerlord then said "that's what you get for disobeying direct commands from the lord of aspergers." When I tried replying, he had already put me on ignore.

I shouldn't have expected anything more from an official Veeky Forums guild, but Jesus Christ.

go back to legion

Fuck off. Down with the Clown is full of /pol/ fags.

I joined a few weeks ago and I almost immediately regretted it. Chat was full of unironic racism, people talking about how much they hate niggers, fags, jews, etc. Aspergerlord started some meme chant and kept going RACE while everyone else went WAR because it was some kind of guild inside joke or something. Well, I didn't catch on quickly enough and because I didn't join their little chant, they assumed I was, and I quote, a "nigger cuck."

Several members literally followed me into Tanaris and found me at the pirate cove and started spamming /say with racist shit. I just didn't reply and pretended they weren't there.

Then came the church shooting and people were LITERALLY celebrating it. Like I don't mean in an ironic fashion, they were saying how "the Roof" was a hero and Aspergerlord mentioned that he's planning a similar massacre at a local Popeyes.

I think the last straw for me was the whole gay marriage thing. I almost considered not logging in because I figured chat would be a hellhole, but I decided against it at the last moment. Big mistake. People were going CRAZY in guild chat, one guy said he bought several guns and plans on going on a shooting spree in San Fran. Another one, I think it was Sylvester, said that he's a chemist and wants to bomb a pride parade. Like they weren't even memeing, they were 100% genuine.

I haven't logged on since. They seriously ended my interest in this community. I'm only posting here because I have an Alliance alt with about 150g and the first post ending in 0 gets it if they include their ign.

Reminder that you can get banned for using them on Gummy's.

>faction queue
>hype will die down and and the population will drop

Horde players aren't very bright are they

TIDF in full force in this ITT

I will, Legion is literally the best expansion after WOTLK.

You can't, used them during the whole beta and nothing.

(You)
Now fuck off back to /wowg/ and never come back

fuck, hacks don't work on gummy's. what to do now? fuck leveling 1x without hacks.

even if you didnt the issue is that gummy has stated that if you happen to get banned for them, there will be no appeal etc. your account is gone. because you wanted to see eight more pixels on your female draeneis ass.

DUDE TRANNIES LOL

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDUDUDUDE TRANNNNNNNIES HAHAHAHHA

TRANNIES DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE HEHE LOL XD

DUDE

DUDE TRANNIES LMAO

FUCKING TRANNIES DUDE AHAHAHAHHA

I saw Aspergerlord at the bank in Orgrimmar yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a screenie or anything.

He said, “Oh, you're in Convulsion now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “cuck cuck shoop da woop oppa gamgam style” and spamming /spit in my face. I walked away and continued with my banking, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen ninja'd items in his hands.

The GM at the was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you cannot steal another player's items.” At first he kept pretending to be AFK and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and traded them to the GM.

When she took one of the items and started checking the logs, he stopped her and told her to ban Ogtucker because he “was running an illegal gambling ring” and then turned around and winked at me. I pretended I was looking away. After she checked each log and deleted the stolen items, he kept interrupting her by spamming "i freakin hate NIGGERS!!!!!!" in chat really loudly.

the anticheat was turned off for beta, but even with anticheat unless you change the hitbox of models, you're basically safe.

It was not turned off when I last tested, at least when I tried to fly and speedhack it would disconnect me which I gues would equal to ban when the server goes live. Teleport hacks didn't work either.

hey memetlemen,

its me, aspergerlord as you guys might know me, aspergermeme, I'm not using my trip because glaston and asscobra and all those kind of people have gotten my trip and is just ABUSING IT! if you see my TRIP ITS NOT ME ANYMORE OKAY?! anyway...

I can see WAIFU got some VERY UNEEDED ATTENTION! waifu is a shitty attention whore who isn't even a fun meme, why are people suddenly thinking he's a meme? I saw the strawpoll and waifu had 0 votes the entire time, everyone KNOWS he's not a meme so why are you guys PRETENDING THAT HE IS????????

you guys are ACTUALLY RETARDED SOMETIMES

anyway I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE WAIFU TO A MEME-OFF!!!!! IF WAIFU IS HERE AND READING THIS MESSAGE:

MEET ME IN THE ARENA IN VALLEY OF HONOR AT 4 PM EDT, THAT'S 1 PM PDT IF YOU NEED THAT.
IF YOU AREN'T THERE, WAIFU, IT WILL BE A DEFAULT WIN FOR ME, ASPERGERLORD, THE MEME MASTER, LORD OF MEMES.

maybe he turned it on when he reset the beta characters. would explain the reset i guess

yuki.la/vg/12875195

remember the gud ol' times lads...

>Legion is literally the best expansion after WOTLK.

>trannies still mad a year later for someone even attempting to make another guild on their faction

merove didn't even have a guild, he had a guild discord that disbanded weeks before the server came out and everyone joined Nihilum/MoH because of their experience farming MC for a year and a half on Kronos2. now that they're the most successful raiding guild on Elysium they're hopping servers again

>be me
>be gd kid
>played in wpsg before but part of the trannycore now
>decide to take a walk because mom keeps saying i have to lose weight or she won't have a grandson
>live in bad neighborhood because mom has to support my neet lifestyle and i can't get autismbux anymore
>see pack of nigger thugs walking down the street
>i wish i could remove the whole world of them
>cross the street and walk on the other sidewalk
>decide to head into the 7-11 to grab some mountain dew and butterfingers for the walk back
>take out phone to ask mom if she needs anything because i'm a good boy
>someone grabs the phone out of my hands
>one of the niggers from before
>"AYYYYO HOL UP FO A MINUTE *lip smack* HOLLUP SENPAI HOL UP LEMME BORROW THIS FOR A MINNIT SENPAI AIIIIIIIGHT?"
>keep calm as fuck on the outside i might be chubby and weak, but on the inside im an expert chessmaster, i can resolve any situation
>i didn't want to do this unless i had to
>unleash my geass and stare directly at the nigger with my phone
>"AYYYYY DIS NIGGA HAAAAAAAAA HHHAAAAAAAAAAA DIS NIGGA *lip smack* DIS NIGGA THINK HE HARD AS FUCK GIVIN ME THAT LOOK THO HUH SENPAI"
>other niggers smack their lips in agreement
>main nigger punches me in the gut
>what the fuck is happening, why didn't it work?
>"B-bastard... you won't get away with this you ape..."
>niggers activate full dindu protocols, they all start screeching and beating their chests
>while they're distracted, i have time to cast my ultimate technique
>take a wide stance, start wiggling my fingers
>i can feel the heat of the earth entering my fingertips, no doubt scorching magma is accumulating in between my two hands
>the niggers stop chimping out and stare
>i am one with the earthmother, i close my eyes and embrace her as heat courses through me
>"LAAAAVVVVAAAAAAA BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSST"
>open my eyes
>niggers are still there
>get stabbed
>in hospital for a week
>thinking back on what the problem was
>realize I didn't gem mp5 like a fucking retard
>be mocky

this can't be true

>be me
>be trannycore
>be 5'6, 240lbs
>be working out at the gym
>gotta get my life together
>sitting behind the treadmills on the butterfly machine thing watching fat girl ass jiggle in tight yoga pants
>start getting a boner
>the one day i wore my gym shorts instead of my cargo shorts
>try and bend it down to hide it
>suddenly realize one of the girls is watching me
>"Tyrone! This little shit was staring at my ass and now he's touching his dick right behind me!"
>Tyrone and his boys come up to me
>after they laugh at my shirt (it's a button up with a print of kirino, my waifu, on the front) they drag me out back
>"Lil' bitch boy, think you can check out my girl's thick BBDub ass? That shit's all mine lil' nigga, you fucked up"
>apologize profusely and tell him he won't ever see me at the gym again
>they start beating the shit out of me
>try to cast greater heal
>i didn't gem mp5
>mfw

>haha omg anther absolutely epic xD thread brought to you by /elyg/!

>when the Americans wake up to liberate this thread

hello, merove

hello

>talking about yourself in third person
cringe

Kys

My nappy, is feeling full
I got poo poo, in my diap
I'm hungy but not for long
The diaper is coming off
My nappy, is feeling full
I got poo poo, in my diap
I'm hungy but not for long
The diaper is coming off
It's coming off
It's coming off
It's coming off

This thread needs more autism.

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg

*take a tiny baby sip of bud light*

Threadly reminder that we've decided against alliance as most of our core players really want to play blood elf.

(Horde) is now recruiting. All raid viable specs spots are open except for prot and ret paladins. Those are filled

Legion is literally the best expansion after WOTLK.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

*slams desk*
*autisticly screeches about women*

*slams desk*

WOMEN ARE FUCKING WHORES

STOP FOLLOWING ME

Hello folks, /lolg/ here
Your filename made me see this on catalog

I'll play on northcraft, sorry, I got the rose tinted glasses for wotlk
I hope your server won't get shut down

kys

The current state of the """alliance guild"""

>led by a 16 year old russian, with a nickname "Inhalerofmemes"
>their whole shtick was that they are strictly anti trannies, but they currently have a NSFW chat room exclusively for tranny gifs and pics
>they have merove, possibly one of the biggest autists even by Veeky Forums standards
>most of the people are underage, the general chat is complete cancer full of kids spamming reddit emoticons
>50% of the people there never had a lvl 70 toon
>they still dont have a guild name
>their #1 vote for a guild name right now is
>they dont have right leaders, officers, main tanks and healers yet
>they have people like Manlet, Mocky, Femdead, Meerkatz in their chat right now
>they are being "raided" by a few of the tranny degenerates every now and then in discord and cant do anything about it
>they already made few of their players leave them even before launch because of their autism

i think that even the tranny cancer guild isnt that much DoA as that one

mocky...

>Legion is literally the best expansion after WOTLK

objectively wrong

wotlk>vanilla>mop>tbc>dogshit

>wrath

l o l

>streamable.com/iknlu
glad to know he finally came out

Thanks user. I prefer BC to WotLK, but to each their own.

take your medication, mocky

good rebuttal
even if i was mocky, can you disprove anything i said?

Mocky this has to stop.

Vandarra and Merove are the reason I quit desu

Is there a point to having discords for guilds before launch? I mean a point besides having a chatroom to act obnoxious in and shitfling.
What is wrong with coordinating in the thread to make a guild after launch, then "whisper x for an invite"?
You could make a discord afterwards, with only people from the guild.

Maybe I'm wrong, it just appears like every decision made is as if it's meant to maximize potential drama at all times because people are fucking bored.

control your autism for one thread mocky

if you keep making fun of how he drinks then he's gonna start chugging them on stream and after five beers he'll pass out in his chair

keep doing it

Stop samefagging you greenhaired weeb shit

>the same terrible reply and damage control
>no one actually denies the point i made

>wotlk best
Lmao silly wrathbabies

Mocky this has to stop.

Ding ding wrongo friendo

dumb phoneposter

dump american phoneposter

I would love if this was actually true, I want to play horde for once rather than alliance

>americans wake up
>shitposting starts
What a surprise

>already made people leave
Who? And why did they leave.

>yurop goes to sleep
>gets raped by muslims
what a surprise

>>they dont have right leaders, officers, main tanks and healers yet
and you probably think it's a good idea to set up a Discord prior to launch
pure cancer

>amerifat goes to school
>gets shot
Just another day in the land of the free

>Amerifat goes to bed
>Gets robbed and beheaded by a Mexican

where the must need addon packs at?

hmu niggaz

Threadly reminder that is happening

>instantly triggered yuroniggers
be careful what you say, dont want merkel's thought police to imprison you for hate speech kids. isnt it almost bedtime?

renegade left because merove

discord.gg/fYG626

it's in the OP you cunt

he didn't tho

>56%

OP link hasn't been working for god knows how long

except, he did

naw m8, it was someone else

>make thread
>post temporary inv in the OP
pottery

hes not russian though

It's funny because America is the degeneracy and shitskin/mutt central of the world yet you keep making fun of Europe.

but is he white?

>living in germanistan

he is

Why do ledditors make retarded posts like that and not test the mechanics themselves?

Renegade here. I left because of Merove.

Will Gummy do anything about launch issues like drops and mobs? The first days on Elysium were some of the worst shit I've ever experienced in a game

>they dont have right leaders
as opposed to what, left leader? wrong leaders? Kill yourself you fucking retard

Real Renegade here. I left cause of many issues, mainly because of the utter lack of organization and cause retards that raided us didn't get banned