EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old:

>not being a mage

Did they finally fix that bug where it wouldn't translate languages?

lok'tar fellow paladins

By the light!

Why Blizzard hate shamans?

When does Shadowpriest do damage? I'm 904 with BiS Sephuz yet can barely do 370k on KJ normal

Do I need tier pieces or?

damn this thread is even deader than starcraft 2

what happened?

because thrall is chris metzen and chris is a cuck irl

the burning lejun

SLAYERS OF WHOLE WORLDS

Are you dying before the execute phase?

Our guilds spriest does pretty mediocre damage on h KJ and then tops the meters after the execute phase.

>370k
bro i'm doing 800k on kj normal at ilv 915, you are a lost cause.

>ToS is the most poorly balanced in the past 5 years

Jesus Blizzard, they don't even try anymore. It would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic....

Holy shit people still can't kill normal kj?

HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY RESIST???

>>>/felmg/

We. Are. Legion.

He's a big guy

>KJ literally needs both tanks to be bears to be beatable
>literally needs every melee to be Rogues and Warriors to be beatable
>literally needs a Restro Druid in Titanforged T19 4P to be beatable
>this is fine and balanced
:thinking:

>370k
fucking how nigger, i can do 370k on my 900 spriest alt without even using voidform

>waahhh give me free gear

the surrender to madness meme during EN was way worse

if you play a shitter class you don't deserve the kill

Is Hellfire Citadel soloable as a 894 outlaw?

no
there are mechanics that require more than one person

So question, does Elvui still require you to know what the hotkey buttons are for all the original shit like dungeon finder/journal/ect... or can you add those back to your interface now?

Also, should I jump on the Elvui/WeakAuras train to try and be a better player?

>Arms
>literally a four button spec
>not a shitter class
>confusedIllidan.jpg

I haven't got the full game downloaded but is the data streamed while playing also saved to harddrive? so it downloads while i play?

Is legion worth buying for a month of play? I come back to wow every so often so run through old content or new dungeons. I got the free upgrade to warlords which was pretty fun but i never experienced any of the raids.
Is raid finder still a thing, or is there a way a casual player could run through them? I'm tempted to buy legion since the artifact quests and so on look pretty fun

you'll need burst for zakuun and archimonde, should be doable on normal, don't know about heroic.

poorly balanced how?

>more buttons equals more skill

>hybrid MDPS crying that they're getting punished for not being tanks or healers

LOLOLOL

They changed that in 7.2.5

I'll give it a shot then, fuck it.

it only means more skill when it doesn't mean bad design

see: survival hunters

Legion is pretty good and there is plenty to do in game right now, good dungeons with longevity, pretty good raids, LFR is still in if you're into that.

And yes it will just download the places you get to on demand as you get there, the game might be a bit laggy but still playable.

The hybrid meme is stupid and shouldn't even be a thing

every spec with more than 5 buttons is badly designed

Death claims ALL things.

including your eyesight

>almost every fight needs massive ST, making a lot of AoE focused specs (WW, Havoc, Ret, Fire etc) damn near useless
>tuning is all over the fucking place, especially for tank damage
>Blizzards hard-on for soaking has reached critical peak, making Rogues basically a necessity for the last two fights

All that combined with how overall buggy/badly tuned some of these Mythic fights are, it just gives the impression ToS was super fucking rushed.

>you cant close the doors of your garrison

I got my first legendary drop today. How do I get 2? Do the droprates reset or something

>not wanting a refreshing icy breeze

Thanks! I'll probably play for a month or two, at least until destiny 2 comes out. I'd rather not get sucked back into it again after spending all the time through TBC - Cataclysm, but I'm liking what they've done with it.
One last question, I read that the artifact weapons are the only ones you can get in the expansion, is that true? so no more unique raid purples or anything

>garrison doesn't even have doors even though it's in a cold environment

By the sunwell we're getting slortered.

Is the warglaive transmog achiev for limited time? Or it will be back on next BT timewalk?

I CAN RAISE YOUR DEAD REGENT LORD

>want to play a troll warlock
>my irl friends are gonna hate me if they see me on horde

>having friends

>friends

I'm sorry but I don't think you are pushing buttons.

rogues cant soak the giant meteors, it's physical damage. you will get one shot. they can cloak the debuffs though

>I expect to beat Mythic already and cry for nerfs when I can't

So this.... is the power of private server players.... Nice

Can you print screen your talents?

Make sure your dots are always on the target.

Also, if it's a big aoe fight you will always be near the bottom, get used to it.

Please link armory so we can see how the fuck this is possible nigga.

>if you don't have an entire roster of bis geared alts in Legion, the least alt friendly expansion ever you don't deserve to ever get into Mythic

Enjoy that (You)

After 3 hours of KJ guild still manage to fuck up aroud 60%

Should we switch to goroth mythic ?

HOLD

Makes sense to me, you have to put in the effort or get good like Method and other top guilds do.

PuRe KiNo

That depends on why you are wiping to KJ. KJ has harder mechanics/personal responsibility but Goroth has really intense tank damage/raid wide AoE

Like your fashion sense.

when do we get to argos? I wanna buy some new threads.

>only 13 pages of two handed axes, 13 pages of 2h maces
>11 fucking pitiful pages of polearms

2h transmog is abyssmal when you're trying to find shit with actual high resolution textures but don't want the extreme gaudiness of your artifact

>tfw haven't once be in an LFR raid since MoP SoO

I'm so fucking elite its unbelieveable, everytime a guild member asks if anyone wants to queue I REMIND THEM of this fact

I MAKE THEM feel bad for being such a casual. Its me that will carry us when we one day kill KJ Heroic

When does 7.3 drop? Bored of this patch and didn't like Tomb much

Everything Cata and up generally looks pretty okay in the pixel department.

probably not until after KJ gets unlocked in LFR so everyone can see the cinematic (implying they didn't already on jewtube)

>not doing lfr for alt tier colors

LMAO

Just came back to the game and people are saying Frost is bad now? What's wrong with it? Do I not use Breath build anymore?

>complain that mythic gets cleared 30mins after release
>make mythic harder
>complain that mythic can't be cleared 30mins after release with any pile of characters that you can cobble together
Once you hit the warforge cap and max out concordance single target dps won't be a problem so you won't need to bring 27 rogues in every raid.

>missing out on runes/cta money/titanforging
>elite

>tfw i didn't do lfr in mop as a warlock and i really want the purple/white sha skin
ITS NOT FAIR

>8 legendaries for my spec, still missing my bis one
>been doing loads of stuff from Mythic+ to RBGs to LFR/Norm/Heroic and the first 3 bosses in mythic mode of ToS every single week
>i still haven't dropped any legendary in the last 2 months
i think i broke the moronic BLP system

Do I need to retrieve light's heart on EVERY CHARACTER?

>8 legendaries
lol I just got one, but at least its in the top-3 for me

>hitting warforge cap
>maxing out concordance

Uhhh, what? There's no ilvl cap, and concordance was literally designed to be infinite (and generally not that needed hitting the base version of it)

Dude what? By the end of EN people were pulling those numbers.

You MUST be messing up that rotation hardcore

you can queue for it you dumb tard

dumb warlock

>Missed out on the sexy Red White Tiger tier
>Sexy blue SoO tier.
>Not doing LFR solely for transmog and legendary chance increase.
>Not maximizing AP gains
>Not getting Defiled Runes out the ass to sell for 450g each on AH.

Fucking blep

>Ayala's stone heart
>The great storm's eye
I wanted the trinket but i guess it's better than nothing

CAN YOU???

What did they change in 7.2.5?

I have 12 110 characters, one of each class. I've been doing emissary chests and legionfall war supplies for weeks now, and only 4/12 have legendaries. I've been doing this for two months. Most of the characters that DO have legendaries have gotten awful ones. (My unholy DK got aggramar's boots and the anti-magic cape... yay)

The random legendary thing is one of the dumbest design decisions ever in WoW

>hating someone because of faction choice
>being in 2004 again
but every non-draenei Alliance race deepsucks balls, and that is a fact

Yeah, there are plenty of different skins for the weapons though. Raids drop relics which supply ilvl to your weapon in three slots, a bit like gems, those replace weapon drops more or less.

I did N KJ for the first time on my alt spriest and did about the same, my only legendary is the chest and im at 900 ilvl something feels off

i know a guy who did that
he quit legion when he got his fifth sephuz

fun fact: sephuz is the bis legendary that i'm currently missing
i'll probably get the trinket though and uninstall this steaming pile of garbage

2/4 of the other characters that got legendaries got Sephuz. And one of them wasn't even the shadow priest, who could have really used it.

Seriously I can't see why anyone thought this system was a good idea, it fucks over new Legion players so damn bad

Nigga

>Be me
>Bad luck protection becomes spec specific.
>OH SHIT MY RESTO WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET AWESOME!
>This is after my first Legendary being accidentally getting Emaglon's Charged Core.
>Second one being the shitty Earth Shock boots.
>...Get Sephuz's...
>Think about unsubbing but keep going for another month of the grind.
>...Get Soul of the Farseer...
>........I guess at least it's okay for Ele if I need AoE.

I legitimately want to shelf my main for this whole expansion (I started late) and have no fun playing this character because of legendaries fucking me over.

I got told to reroll Ele just because my Resto legendaries are garbage.

Speaking as a shaman, your should have been told to reroll class because this class is a desolate wasteland completely ignored by the all seeing eye of Blizzard.

Yes there is, you can warforge to 955. You can probably get through heroic with sub 940, but mythic was obviously balanced around the cap.
Until your entire raid group has it in every slot you can't complain about single target dps checks so get to grinding if you want to be a real mythic raider you filthy casual.

Someone wanna help me take down Kilrog in Hellfire Citadel HC? Shred Armor fucks me hard...

is this chromie shit supposed to be retarded hard? the void gargantuan is fisting me.

>tfw want to go back playing my mage that i used to main back in WoD
>remember the gearing process in legion
>log back on my shadow priest
i keep doing this at least a couple of times a week

Hey, they buffed the shit out of enhancement this patch...after completely ignoring it and barely making it up to middle of the pack.