a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

wepms with sound:
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hY7VUXuET4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it bad if I always quickly shift down all the gears down making the rear tire screech every time before every 220 degrees mountain corners? :DDD

Second for Aprilia a best
Yes

How bad on a scale from 0 to being stuck in the middle of nowhere?

I'd say about stretching your chain until it snaps mid corner and you highside into a guardrail

>change oil on bike
>comes out looking like lava soap
>wtf
>gritty as all fuck
>go to replace oil filter
>last one completely disintegrated and it looks like metal got into the engine oil
>significant amounts of metal
>clean it up and tighten everything back up
>changed spark plug while I'm at it

I think I'm just going to change it every couple hundred miles to see if I can flush all that metal bullshit out of there.

The damage has been done
Is it a Jap?
You may be entitled to a new one cuz Kobe steel

Oh dog thanks about that, I was always worried about the engine instead... I'll tame my riding style a bit then I guess.

No recall information as far as I can tell.

Oh, no
Bike makers aren't stupid
Uninportant Stuff is designed to break before anything critical

Or you could also revmatch to avoid sliding from the rear and fucking your engine up from harsh enginebrake...
It's all about the repartition of the braking between engine and brakes imo.

>And that's why you always change your filter as you do an oil change fellas.
What's the point of having clean oil if you're gonna fuck it up with previous oil crap...?

I bought the bike off craigslist, this was my first oil change on it, only had it about a week.

Alrighty then, proceed.
Also dont hesitate to do a second oil change till it's clear, oil is definitely cheaper than a new engine.

>Also dont hesitate to do a second oil change till it's clear, oil is definitely cheaper than a new engine.
I'm keeping an eye on it, worst case scenario I buy a gallon or two of oil and ride my bike around for a few miles, flush it, more oil, repeat a few times until I run a couple gallons through, make it a weekend project.

That's the plan !

Lately I'm adapting to squeeze the front brake right before the corner while shifting down so it barely happens from time to time now, but I was still curious about it as it clearly doesn't sounds very healthy for the bike [spoiler] although it sounds quite raw, also fun for some reason :DDD It also kinda simulates an rudimentary APS so you never fully block the rear wheel for a long time and it gives a lot of stopping power :DD :D [/spoiler]

>gritty as all fuck
Now when you say gritty.... Every time I've changed my oil I've seen a very fine shine in the sunlight that looks like tiny metal sparkles. I've seen this every time I've changed old oil since I got my bike and kind of assumed that was part of the transmission/engine slowly flaking and wearing into the oil. Now I'm worried, it does seem gritty compared to new oil. Am I stupid or is all used oil supposed to have shiny sparkles in it? Kind of only see them in the light.

M8 my oil has never been sparkly

You cringe you lose

>youtu.be/hY7VUXuET4Q

It's normal, an engine wear and tear with time, no need to panic, it also could be small rusted metal flakes from your tank if it's old.
Although if you're seeing big flakes of metal it's not normal, talk about it with your mechanic.
Brand new bike or second hand one?

Why is literally every motorcycle vlogger like
>OMG WASSUP GUYS AHAHA AHHH MAN I LOVE MY BIKE LOVE THE WEATHER WOW LOOK AT MY WAY OVERLY HAPPY AND EXTREMELY ANNOYING PERSONALITY WEEEEEW *vroooooooooooooooooooom* AHHHHH YEAH THAT BIKE SOUNDS FUCKING NICE AHAHAHA MAN OH WOW LOOK A DOG AHAHA DOGS ARE AWESOME

About 6 months old and 3k miles.

And this was a little over a year ago and this dude is still using rage faces and shitty Facebook memes. The worst kind of person.

Baiku and a bit of Milky Way.

I want to do a bunch of stuff to my R6, nothing too extreme tho. So far I’ve done the fender delete, removed the rear pegs, and stuck on a tank grip. I want to put on a slip on exhaust, probably a Toce dual exhaust, and replace the mirrors. Any ideas lads?

So it's completely normal, juste be sure to do the recommended oil changes, it's supposed to be in-between shorter mileage at first, for the engine to slowly grind itself into shape, that's why the first thousands miles (and the related service) are so important for the general shape of the bike.
Go at it like a madman (no warming up, high revs) and it'll tear up super fast, go at it slowly and with love (let it warm up, first third of the rev band for few hundreds miles, then à bit of second third of the power band, etc...) and it'll last for decades.

That's dope user.

Sell it and buy a ducati.

Carrying over from prev thread just to get more input, if possible. (thanks)

Some shorty levers and maybe a power commander if you want to spend a bit of money but there's not much else to do unless you have something particular in mind

Pay the 10k, handliing, and tax

Don't pay shipping

Done

put the fender and passenger pegs back on for fucks sakes
upgrade the rear shock
spring it for your weight
go to tracks, get experienced help with dialing in your suspension settings
ask around for brake pad recommendations, vesrah is GOAT
consider revalving the forks after a while
change to higher grade brake fluid for track days (they make race stuff with a higher boiling point)
braided SS lines or brand new rubber, either is good and better than old rubber
run the OEM pipes and don't worry about engine tuning unless it's an actual track bike you enter actual races with. it's supercar fast, love it how it is.
save your money for tires

one of the lap record holders on the 'ring is a 2005 r6 with suspension work.

if you're considering any cosmetics, convert as many OEM fairing bolts and clips to dzus fasteners as you possibly can. it'll make your life easier.

>completely disintegrated and it looks like metal got into the engine oil
>I'm just going to change it

Change the engine, you mean. That thing is COOKED. Is it an old pre-KTM era Husqvarna?

*2005 R1

>all gromposting got me interested in grom
>look it up
What the fuck?Why is this cg125 with body kit cost so much?I can buy six new minsk(s) that can do everything this thing can!

Are there any benefits to a full aftermarket exhaust vs a slip on for single piston engines?

Meme tax.

One is where you replace the entire exhaust piping with a open one (straight pipe).

On the other you just replace the muffler (like Akrapivič slip-ons).

Full systems require you to rejet the carbs/remap the ECU, otherwise it'll run lean.

Full systems grant you a bit more power. Bikes like:
>KTM 625/640/660/660
>Yamaha 660
>Husqvarna/SWM 610/630
didn't run properly without a new full exhaust anyway. They would be gutless, some would stall mid riding, other had surging issues.

What bike is it anyways?
>inb4 125 learner

Oh and it's 4speed. That 4 gears to choose from.

r8 my 250 babby

690 enduro

This is why I only watch RoyalJordanian now

250 is not enough for rating.

post bikes

>taking photos when hes in the bushes doing an oil change

betrayal

Looks clean. Someone took care of it. Make sure you do too.

Here is mine 250 bebby

is this helmet a beauty or WHAT

I hope you don't live in some small and tight euro village. Because an opened up 690 must be loud as hell.

Murika, all day long.

It looks like some sort of gundam cosplay

no one gives a shite about loud single cyls

Why

because everyone in small euro villages rides them
pic related, my village youth, and at least 70% of them ride at least one mx/enduro on their fucking fields every weekend

in real villages, not some wannabe cities, people don't care

125s don't count

n-not even yz 125?
the mx guys are on 250s
the people wo ride on the street go for your average drz 400/ktm something something setup

That's a pass then.

>DRZ400
Is there even a spare part network for these bikes? I mean they were discontinued in 2007 or so.

Here they go for 4k € easily as they are unicorn tier rare. Even molested ones with 40k+ on the clock.

ye sure there is
>ask me how i know

bike

a

Looks like new. How old is it?

22k km
12 years
>2005 was 12 years ago
wew, how the time flies.
>the mouth
holy shit my sides

If you had a slipper clutch it wouldn't do that.

I'm thinking about getting a bike. Thing is, I'd have to travel some 6 hours at least twice a year and have no idea how doable that would be on something like a Ninja or CBR.

Why are baby boomers so fucked

Nigga you a noob
Don't get a bike so obviously above your abilities
Get a standard and go from there
Tbh I see no difference
Is just a bunch of Americans having fun
Live and let live

then get something else?
lol

Well, then leave the bike at home that thay.

I keep having dreams about riding a bike. I would get one but I'm too poor.

>one worked his ass off, got a family, built a house and waited his entire life to fullfil his childhood dream
>the other was a dick with severe anger management issues all his life who was fed all the time by the dude I mentioned above

B A B B Y B O O M E R

make a minion meme about it fag

Okay thanks user

Holy sweeeeet, it's so clean. That dash looks like a calculator though.

>mfw I also own a Punto

All I see is assholes and more assholes, some wear tracksuits and the others wear leathers, all equally gay.

>young people became bad in a vacuum

boomers great parents good people MUH SOCIAL SECURITY

>he doesn't have 600 bucks for a shitbike
dude cum on
lmao

B E S T C A R
also a 188?

Nacho?

what please?

If you mean the second generation, then yes.

>blew the left parking light bulb
>replaced it
>blew the right one
>replaced that one too
>then blew both and also the left headlight
>steering wheel servo doesn't work at times
>and the cluch pedal squeaks and sticks if pressed
>ALL of that was during summer and none of this happened yet in colder weather

ayy lmao is it silver or yellow?
could just b the sunlight but it sure seems a bit like yellow there. very cute, I liked the pre-facelift more, but there wasn't one avaivable when i was looking for car so now i have this.

>blew the power steering
typical 2nd gen thing I heard. check your battery, i think if its not strong enough it fucks with the power steering.
The only thing mine does is killing the rear left light (two times in three years lel) but other than that still going strong even with 175k km now

what engine do you have?

Honda CBR125 or Yamaha XT125X for my second biaku

Pls help me decide on which is more fun and which will get me more gorls
My last bike didn't get me any gels

honda get the gerl

>honda
lmao!!!!!!

buy the XT at least u can do stupid stuff with it like going off-road
and it weights nothing.

It's gold, but I'm too lazy to take a pic of it now.

I know it's the alternator. The voltage always dropped to nearly 13,4 V during hot days. Already left me stranded once because of the alternator. As I said, all of this happens in the heat of the summer ONLY. And I only drove it once a week back then, compared to now when I daily it.

It's a 1.2 8V. You could rebuild the engine without pulling it out of the car, it's so small.

any of the ninja zx9r anons around? what tires are you using? what mileage are you getting from them or how good are they gripping? also do you have any experience with tuning them right? just bought one and it's gonna need new tires and probably a carb clean unless something is loose

kek
guess and alternator can't be that expensive if you can do it yourself, right?
I mean on the bike it's piss easy to cahnge but desu I never did on a car

some traffic lights are camera based instead of timer based, problem is if the camera fogs up or something then the light gets stuck and never changes. shouldn't such lights have a "yield on green, defective lights" sign or something?

they still work on a timer, after a certain time they go red even if it sees traffic that may or may not be there

Because your currency is worthless and the grom isn't built by snow niggers

Its only autumn and im getting antsy.

How am i going to survive winter ffs?

>Putting Obama in a lineup of 'merica

That bitch did nothing but run around apologizing for how fucking great America is while throwing the middle east into turmoil and emboldening China, North Korea and dictators around the world with his inability to set a red line.

i forgot about that time obama started the war in the middle east back in 2001

Socal bound again