Cuckbox thread?

cuckbox thread?
cuckbox thread.

inb4 americans. you wouldn't want to drive a ford f 150 either if petrol were 3 or 4 times as expensive and if you had to pay 150000 USD for a new one because of global warming fees and horsepower fees that are over proportionate to the wight and engine size

That's actually a moped car for those too impaired to get a regular car license.

>it's OK to drive a cuck box because om cucked by my government
This is why the burgers need to keep their rifles

There is literally nothing wrong with microcars.
If you disagree, you are very likely to use your car to overcompensate for something and then claim safety is an issue like a soccer mom who can't drive.

I rather drive a small car that can fit 5 people and has A/C

You can decide, get cucked by the government or get cucked by car based infrastructure.

Ellenator

What the fuck is this

Apparently there's an obscure vehicle law in Germany saying that 16 year olds can drive cars if they're limited to 20hp, 80kph/50mph top speed and the rear track is narrow enough (~46cm/18in) to register them as three wheelers. Then when the drivers turn 18 and get a regular license you can cheaply convert the rear track and engine tuning back to stock, then again you have to be a richfag to begin with to afford something like this for your 16 year old child.

>never heard of this law as a German myself

>put a bag of groceries too far to the left or right
>car tips over

IT'S CALLED LOWRIDING, DAD, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

Ah, the classic geo. Kinda biased towards that car for some reason.

u blind?

For liking that car I probably am. There's a charm about 3cyl cars that's hard to explain.

Look at again and tell me it's a geo

that's clearly a Neo geo

o shit das right

That picture is both, look at the center express lanes, those are toll lanes.

You have to pay to drive on the road your tax dollars already subsidized, plus look at all the space it takes up, you could fit 4 more lanes in the space those two lanes take.

It's essentially a double penetration cucking

lack of assault weapons is the second good reason for driving a cuck box in europe, if you drive a proper car, Poles and Lithuanians will steal the wheels and sell them in eastern europe and there is literally nothing you can do

Didn't you get the memo from Meme HQ? It's no longer cool to say 'cuck'. You have to say 'soybox' now.

>americans are insecure because they don't want to drive something that has the legroom of a breadbox and the power of a hand held vacuum cleaner

Keep coping europoor

Daily reminder to britcucks