/MGS/ Metal Gear Solid General

>30TH Anniversary of the series summary: dualshockers.com/metal-gear-30th-anniversary/

>Metal Gear Survive site: konami.com/mg/survive/

>Kojima Productions: kojimaproductions.jp/sp/

>Kojima's Twitter: Take a look at HIDEO_KOJIMA (@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN): twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN?s=09

>TOTD: What do you think Metal gear Survive will end up being like?

I want to bring the legend back to life

Venom never was real.

pls dont die

STANDING

a general?

Thank you for bringing it back.

so uh, you guys wanna talk about metal gear?

>/mgs/
>not /mgg/
You fucked up OP
You fucked up real bad

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIID

HERE I REALIZE

splendid thread, just splendid.

let me tell you how I reached more than a 1000 hours on mgsv single player only.

Dunno
I have 500 and that involves 100%ing it and lots of being AFK.
Never bothered with infinite heaven much though because I was already too burned out by then.

METAL GEAR?!

What?

Metal gear survive pisses me off so much. Konami is raping metal gear.

give them a chance, it might be the best metal gear to date

these games are so fucking depressing, only played three so far (peace walker, portable ops and just done with 3 )
and the trademark twist of "you were fooled all along you were serving interests other than peace and security you are a puppet the people you've killed used to trust us and we betrayed them after they were no use anymore" it got to me each time holy shit. I also don't how to fell about my country and its geopolitical maneuvers destroying the future of millions for centuries now. I feel so jaded because of a video game

Can't we just start over with a real general name PLZ

/mgg/ is dead son.
It's corpse, the memes TPP left behind, they're all living on out there. All those chosen few who were here before TPP will never set foot on Veeky Forums again. The memes imbued in them will never be torn out. Resent has become their new norm. Kojima's hackneyed style is a relic, praised only by those who are new enough or foolish enough to believe in it. Caramel. . . Niles. . . . they're all fooled. Let Metal Gear die. Relish in it's beauty, discuss it's 2deep commentary, but for your own sake, don't hope for it's return. The best has already come and gone.

And if anything, MG:Survive is going to be nothing more than a novelty. And desu it's probably going to be better than TPP was.

I would like to hear more planned features that were scrapped in the end beyond chapter 51, but I guess Kojima is not willing to discuss those things.

I vote for a rebirth as mgsg
That way I don't see monster girls while searching for metal gear

Play the Solid games (1, 2, 4) if you want happy endings. The prequels are just a downward spiral of depression

Fido...

I deleted my MGSV 100% save to start over and playing it entirely offline to see if I enjoy myself more.

I replayed it on my 100% save and enjoyed myself more because there were no more bullshit side objectives distracting me and I could finally actually do what I want without feeling like missing something.

how can we fix tpp's story

remove venom
make ocelot more "ocelot" you know?
make the plot actually happen during the game instead of post-game tapes
make skullface less of a Saturday Morning villian and actually give him a reason to have a metal gear
and get rid of sahelanthropus for a more primitive, ZEKE esque, metal gear.