/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Monk edition

>which servers is /rog/ playing
OriginsRO 5x/5x/5x/3x Episode 0.9 pre-trans with updates coming
Guild: Moebros
PM Routver or ask on main for an invite
Classic spawns, check wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Main_Page for info also @whereis [mob name]

Re:Start
Official server with some renewal mechanics and 2-1 classes, more stuff to be added in the future
Guild: Poring Slappers
We idle in Aldebaran, PM Daemos or find someone who can invite you.
>irowiki.org/REStart/RESTARTspawns.jpg (embed)
>Renewal mechanics:
>Renewal ATK/mATK, Defense, Hit/Flee, Cast Time (but no fixed cast), Gear refine (+20 max)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/nova-ro-honest-review-from-a-banned-player/
strawpoll.me/13459163
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now this is interesting. Door machine broke.

>only 1 online on re:start /rog/ guild

yeah, everyone come back to NovaRO

>origins
someone make a real thread

Is the re:start guild LGBTQIA+ friendly? I've been in a few guild sin the past and they weren't LGBTQIA+ friendly, it's very offputting in this day and age.

yes, we're not a problematic guild at all

What's with the icons below your char information?

preren cuck detected

he's playing world of ragcraft

wwake me up when restard back online

I tried it just now, it is back online, at least aldebaran map

>there are 0(zero) relevant mid rate servers right now
So much money to be milked and nobody doing it. What the fuck?

>mid rate
Why bother

post best RO server dramas

corrupt GMs
sluts for money
top 10 guild betrayals

What lvl do i have to be to join the Restard guild

Tranny slappers.

There's no level requirements to join the guild as far as I know, so just find a guild member in aldebaran and ask to join

We're currently only accepting people who are either level 80 or higher or are from Reddit.

forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/nova-ro-honest-review-from-a-banned-player/

I could go online on my phone but I'm at work so lel

>origins in the op

>when they stopped shill posting towards the end of the last thread

watch them shill the next most popular and still lowpop prere server

was just partying today at byalan

on the other hand I never see any re:tardcuck ever doing anything but bench-sitting.

>so fun killing the same mobs over and over again on a dead server with skills that have shitty unfun effects xD

get a grip and go super saiyan already, you cuck

I've been partying with restarters in raydrics, CT HOs, toy factory 2 and niffleheim, it's not like I'm gonna take a screenshot everytime we get a party going and of course there's gonna be bench-sitters here and there, it's RO after all

Partying is still fun though.

Also no I'm not falling for your renewal-masked garbage where you need to be a good goy for everything, since the entire game was funneled towards muh +20 weapons and of course special microtransaction refinement ores.

Nah if I wanted pay2win trash there's always talonRO.

i bet you're using linux on all your PCs too because you seem autistic about everything having to be free

Officials can have a cash shop that doesn't mean p2W. Look at euRO before it croaked, it did cash shop right and refused to implement the jewery known as kafra shop today (probably the main reason it got axed when it had 4k players). ALL iRO servers are p2w, ergo unplayable trash.

>shilling for mechanics that bastardized all classes and skills mechanics to favor cash shop shit
good goy, with more posts like that you'll get a superior oridecon soon

or you can just look at NovaRO, the #1 server on RMS

5 ROPs have been added to your account.

>ALL iRO servers are p2w, ergo unplayable trash
Also they have literally no bot protection, so what's even they point? Bot until max level and bot your card to play a geared max level character? What's the difference from a "100k rates, with NPC that gives MVP cards" funserver?

Which is why I play NovaRO instead. Literally like two items that are OP in cash shop if highly refined, but I haven't spent a penny on anything since you can exchange zeny for cash points or buy from other players.

I play in NovaRO because it's the only server that respects my Muslim faith.

keknebbal as a whole was obviously a change to make cash shop items matter the most, hence the change to how weapons are so important now, because all must be focused on refinement and ref. ori/elu

re:start is just another application of the issue, but it's hardly the root of the problem, which is keknebbal entirely

>classic RO also had disgusting cash items
Hmm

euRO masterrace didn't. Rip in pieces best server.

In pre-kek RO a "+20 weapon good goy edition" wasn't necessary for every single build. And I'll swear that the real"classic" RO didn't had cash items, just the subscription. Again I played on iRO like 4 months.

My "Real Classic RO" experience in my region had a monthly subscription and a cash shop. After a year they added a subscription+ that was 5 more bucks for monthly VIP status, so I guess one of us was more lucky than the other.

lel, you literally only need a +15 crimson weapon which costs like 150m on Nova

not much at all

the only OP cash shop thing are the +9 oni horns (cash shop item) which adds like 80% damage for a dd crit gx, which is why it's a must have item for that build

>best server
>has europeons on it

lying nobbashill
Renewal isn't even real RO. Go make your own /rog/ and stop leeching on these threads.

renewal is the improved RO you mean, because the content on preren expires in one month

Haha surely you jest

Nobody in these threads came here to talk about keknewal.
These threads wouldn't even be up again if not for Re:start and Origins.

>solo content and improving your gear through cashshop stuff is the improved RO

These is literally the same clique-era shitposting.
Re:start dragged the trash heap back.

>run several instances with party/guild every week
>do WoE, WoE2 and Arena of The Abyss all the time too
>m-muh only solo content

>Blaming restart
>When the Ayyva clique literally showed themselves going to origins

Cunt.

>nobbab pretending to WoE

Listen, we don't have the playerbase to sustain multiple servers anymore. I propose that we decide on whether we want to play Pre-Re or Re and then pick a server to play on. If all /rog/ players can come together in a guild we can actually have some fun instead of wasting time in tiny guilds.

Poll:

strawpoll.me/13459163

How to stop the clique
>Stay on restart
>Don't split the playerbase of /rog/
>Actual population if clique plays so you can party with randoms
>Lowpop clique server will exclude you from parties
>P2W server means people have more invrsent and don't leave
>most popular official means server will have longevity

Shits not hard to understand.

I prefer restart because it's a hybrid.

literally all of those are soloable
Most without endgame gear

It's a renewal server, no matter how much you like to twist it around.

Why not just let people play whatever they feel like?

Origin, Re:Start, and Renewal are all different enough, and it seems we're able to sustain playerbases on both Origin and Re:Start.

Instances ruined RO, dungeons are god tier.

>clearing turtle dungeon to get to general or setting up on sunken to handle drake

Going to war is fun.

It's not really, has more in common with classic atm

Re:start is full of randoms though, can't even be called an /rog/ guild at this point

it's still more fun than sitting in a dungeon killing the same mobs over and over again which you can do in precuck too

also no, all of those instances require end game gear for doing it efficiently

wolfchev is very hard to solo depending on the biolab mvp you get, you get one shotted instantly

Name one

And that will stop after they keep adding more endgame content.
Origins on the other hand will be real RO forever.

Ruka

Just because you have to hit the hyperbolic time chamber atm doesn't mean you won't be able to go legendary super saiyan ape god 4 in the future.

Origins can't sustain itself that's the problem, it's population is trash. You won't have parties, WoE, economy or anything interesting. Even the clique is gearing up to leave soon now that they know how dead it is.

ruka

>grinding machine
>how do you do it

what is Openkore?

>real ro
>lone wolf poring slapping to 99

Really loots my cards

[Funposting intensifies]

Name a good pre-re server that isn't p2w supersaiyan mvp card garbage with a good pop.

>what is Openkore?
If you aren't using it then you are an actual idiot who has never played real RO

This right here

Won't work for a simple reason
The "inner circle" clique is so emotionally invested on shitposting, they would never play along, say, the leika "/pol/ clique" just because that would mean giving up their pride and their chance to shit on others for the sake of being contrarian
The other way also applies, no one outside of these circles want to play with each other because of the constant attacks

t. someone who has played with most of these groups

That's the thing, no one wants to play a low rate pretransclassic server anymore, at least restart hits it closest at the moment with a large pop even with bots and venders.

Fucking retards ruining everything for the people who actually just want to play the damn game.

Never said pre-trans. Pre-re. If that is also the case, I'm fucking out then. Renewal is trash and not RO, ain't nobody got time to waste on that shit.

Bots are fine, stop being a dramaqueen about things that were common in real RO

WHO PHILLIPINES HERE

How much interested should I get a priest on restart

Zero. It's literally a jejnebbal server.

The inner cicle cult is just a bunch of fags anyway, let's go straight to the point, those people just want drama and don't want to play RO at all, just make drama. Seems like a group of little girls.

Any up to date stat calcs that have stuff like the Nightmare Pyramid cards? Most I've seen is outdated trash

the /rog/ guild is lacking priests right now so it would be great if you made one, be prepared to level up in parties because Heal-bombing is not very good in renewal, you can do like 1k Heals with 90 Int and arch wand equipped

None, is memeing you. We already have three, no use for any more.

>tfw seeing players outnumber the monsters in popular leveling areas like Payon Dungeon etc.

pRO has a pretty good population hope it continues

going back to the states though after my short vacation. Wondering if I can still play pRO even after my IP changes

>travel out of the country for vacation
>stay in your room and play RO.
okay fag

stop shillfagging OP, no one coming to your server.

Well look at this misinfo agent, probably hasn't played RO in years, tsk tsk

we still make fun of reeddet?

look how many firstword caps you've seen in here.

I'm okay with botting, as long as the population isn't low and there's no pay2win/keknebbal anything

Maybe both Origins and Re:start guild masters should meet and talk about it?

How is that supposed to solve anything? Both servers offer fundamentally different experiences. I seem to have miscalculated the demand for pre-re servers apparently, as the poll vastly favors renewal. If that is the case, that's cool people should play what they want. I exclusively play pre-re so I just have to quit.

I don't know what I'd vote for. I'm pretty happy with the hybrid Re:Start offers. I don't really have issues with Renewal other than the level range and third job bullshit, both of which Re:Start eschews. For now, at least.

I agree with this user restart is alright for a renewal server, when 3rd classes arrive and things go all super sayian you can always stop playing

He's right, some people want renewal mechanics, some don't. Different people have a different tolerance for cash shops, and botting, and server population.

>implying anyone on /rog/ will even play long enough to reach trans classes on re:start

>not playing a trans class irl

Achelexus is definitely going to make it to 99/50. Gotta Go Fast and Daemos are going fast, too.

This assassin job test tho