>FREE
>Free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free

>armour is shit
What are some examples of stupid shit poeg unironically believes?

>melee is viable

>125/125

>Can somewhat protect yourself from 1 type of damage
>Even with 90% reduction still will catch one shots from time to time
Too bad that game have spells, elemental damage, dot's, chaos damage with only reliable defence being ranged(as in not getting hit) and having giant life\es pool. Everything else is luck based shit.

really excited for my demi you guys

im excited too

You know you are allowed to combine defenses, right? Like, nobody says a tanky character is someone with 30k armour and nothing else unless you're a meme retard like Zeno

Armour protects you against swarm of small physical hits
Physical resistance protects you against big physical hits
Avoidance, crit reduction protects you against hits
Spell block, +max resistance protects you against elemental damage

Spoiler: you're not limited to one of them only

The tankiest characters in game now that VP+CI is gone are probably Guardians/Gladiator with Grace+IR

Armor does its job reliably, which is protect you from lots of small hits. The same can't be said for evasion and dodge.

Zana's daily had me enter a corrupted Coward's Trial and kill the corrupted boss. Dropped a Divine Orb and Primordial Harmony. How was your day /poeg/?

>even reddit is crying
>even
fucking redditor.
reddit is always crying.
what major streamers are you even talking about? tarkeshitter?
they said right at the beginning that it was going to be defensive bonuses

I found a Brightbreak

guys
*closes poe builder*
did you know
*equips the brass dome*
that armor
*tanks dried lake mobs*
is amazing?
*dies to elemental damage*

why the fuck does it take 50 captchas to post now
fuck you hiroshima

>mfw been playing life gladiator since ascendancies were added
feels good to facetank literally everything in the game except shaper, where I occasionally have to shield charge to the side slightly

Dreamfeather ST Raider or Mortem Morsu Assassin for Turmoil event?

Just buy a Veeky Forums pass you mong

yes good goy buy the divination card tab and then buy a Veeky Forums pass! stick it up your arse you cretin

>dried lake
>elemental damage
How exactly do you die to meme spiders?

just came in her to see whats up but what the fuck

>you'll be able to buy divination cards directly soon

Isn't this like cubes for maplestory? Is PoE finally going pay2win?

by facing THE meme spider

what the hell are you smoking?

turns out wearing a full plate mail doesn't protect you from a thunderstrike

Dreamfeather ST is cheaper to max out. Mortem Morsu has higher damage potential, while also having the benefit of being able to actually level as it if you have the 2x claws and Added Chaos Damage Support.

nigga im high on jesus

420 praise it

now fucking answer my question instead of meme posting

you cant buy divination cards. where the fuck did you hear that shit?

Where did you see this about div cards

image.prntscr.com/image/4LzybNZKQ66Py70bissA2A.png

erh, that's about divination card design.

You know, design your own card to be implemented into PoE? it was one of the goodies from a previous top pack

Purchasing the ability to design a card, not purchasing an actual card

Weed shouldn't lower your IQ by that much

The Kitava pack grants you the ability to pay more cash in order to design a divination card. That's actually what they're saying there.

Which one is FASTEST and which one is better for switching to BF if i want?

This one here

If you're a PoE genius as you proclaim, you should be able to figure it out yourself

Is this a legit build without all the obvious mirror rares?

HAHAHA LLMMBBAAOOoo

I just died with all the maps

Oh my god, she corpse exploded the corpse of the boss

Summoning popville, Dominion, Baker, Backbeard and Invalesco

Rip kripp

:^)

retard

Freeposter and troveposters are the lifeblood of these threads.

exquisite trovepost, my friend

When's 3.0?

Really?

or in december 2017

No.

Supposedly they'll announce the date today or tomorrow, so i'm betting aroung August 15th.

good goy

Thanks friends.

>those 2 points for iron reflexes
what the fuck is this for even?

I took Unwavering Stance with Kaom's Roots (I have WB for mobility anyway).

And I use a fast weapon with a fast attack, so armor will be useful against reflect.

>Supposedly
It's gonna be at least another week.

Still 2 points though.

(Btw hope you are lucky with exalts drop, because that's what those 1 chaos boots are gonna cost next league)

I reread that announcement and yeah it won't come today, that's for sure. Maybe they'll announce the date around Friday then desu.

Friday by New Zealand standards. Thursday by human standards.

10-20 chaos tops - they're pretty common drop and
corruption version is easy to get with divination cards.

Help /poeg/

How, as a regular Joe, am i supposed to even get my last 2 ascendancy points? hum? With 5K life Izaro one-shot me be it in range or in melee (I had the two handed mace version last night), so I can somewhat dodge in the first two fights, but always die in the last one when your mobility is severely hindered by all the shitty traps everywhere.

Seriously, how do I get good?

Movespeed/a non shit movement skill

>drop taste of hate, ichimogi and rat's nest this morning on my 2nd day of playing turdmoil

what can be done with that?

so I just run through the traps while fighting him?
what if they are spikes and/or darts?

you mean uber lab?

Indeed, what can you accomplish by combining a Crit helmet and a non-crit weapon I wonder. Probably nothing.

nigga, 5k ain't low. I've done Izaro with so little life his default attack stunned me and chunked me for most of my life.
>two handed mace version
Just dodge the slam. Stand in his face, and leap slam through him when he goes raises to slam. It's super easy compared to Sword Izaro and his magical Sword Wave of Bullshit hitbox.

Yeah, clarifying: I died three times at Merciless lab, so I'm wondering how a shitter like me would ever be able to do Uber lab

Just practise a few runs in merc lab until you can dodge every attack by him and you can try uber

Give me the 3.0 Oro Flickerpill Veeky Forumspoeg

Thanks mates will try.

If all else fails I guess I could always respec to Slayer so as to skip the third fight, and then respec to my original ascend after

Wait I'm literally retarded, I'm not even duelist.
Fuck having the IQ of small furry animal

what sab. mine build should I do for the turmoil thingie??

I was thinking kinetic blast but it seems like it takes a long time to gear up.

Frostbolt.

Arc is the mine meme but it works better on assassin.
Like all sab builds.

good idea.

When can I be pretty on the beta? Aren't GGG testing for performance? Why are they testing without mtx? Chris, let me be pretty on the beta and I'll buy more pretty shit.

Dynamic resolution is hilarious and sad at the same time. If this is their solution for fps spikes then they must be desperate.

It also gives me migraine.

The idea behind it is good, but it's too extreme currently. A better idea would have been to optimize their particle effects so lag becomes far less prevalent.

Dynamic Resolution works fine in my Skyrim mods. GGG just needs to stop being retarded and fine tune it.

>If this is their solution for fps spikes then they must be desperate.
Getting a 2017 game to work on a 2003 engine is hard, this is a last ditch effort. They're postponing revamping the engine as much as they can, bullshitting with experimental multithreading and dynamic resolutions, and in the end it's going to hurt them. I hope they're smart with their money and spend their 3.0 revenue on behind-the-scenes actual work.

I had always understood it like this, only particle effects would get lower resolutions. This is good because it's not the shit zombie animations that are tanking fps, but the trillions of particles on screen. Also a big sea of shit looks like a big sea of shit, no matter how good the resolution is.

if you need to ask that, dont play sabo

This is a meme

No, that's an Active Skill Gem.

been doing some thinking lately and realized I haven't had fun playing this game in over a year

fun is a social construct

>2017
>playing a game that scales down your resolution to 640*480 on a >1080p screen with your super duper intel core i20 hyper gamer edition

poeg told me fun is a buzzword and doesn't really exist

what does that even mean

There have been 3 posters in the last half hour, I guarantee it.

It doesn't?

fun is just a word used for being distracted enough that you forget life is shit

t. Depressed Animeposter