Why are Australians such bad drivers Veeky Forums ?

Why are Australians such bad drivers Veeky Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=_kY09CPFirM

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/54W29gP
thewest.com.au/sport/cycling/trial-of-metre-rule-for-cyclists-starts-ng-b88676502z
realestate.com.au/buy/property-land-in-russell island, qld 4184/list-1?source=location-search
youtube.com/watch?v=j4JOjcDFtBE
youtube.com/channel/UCrrJ76ycqNx4qMGx0klq9iw
discord.gg/QJcG3XB
youtube.com/watch?v=CVQ2HsR064c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=vJKn0YCXQUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all anglos are

t. chink

Wish I knew but you wouldn't catch me on a road bike in Aus

>colonial anglos

5:30
>fuuuck

OP, driving tests here are easy as getting around is very difficult otherwise and the government doesn't want to hamper growth. People also get taught by their parents which teaches them bad habits. I see an asian learner driver driving in most fucked up ways and their mum is just sitting calmly in the passenger seat like nothing is wrong

Maybe Australian driving tests/schools are too easy.
And I think you can start driving in Australia at a rather young age

It's not so much how easy they are it's the focus is all wrong, there is 0 teaching in actual car control, responding to bad situations etc it's all just follow the speed limit, stop at stop signs, check mirrors for 15 minutes before changing lanes.

discord.gg/54W29gP
muh
aus
discord

Poor driving test standards, little focus on actually controlling a vehicle while all focus is on observing signs and obeying the law, getting a license is also relatively inexpensive.

Secondly, in the major cities we have a significant population of Chinese and Indian immigrants who either bribe testing offices, or the office in question is asked to turn a blind eye to poor driving skills when it comes to immigrants because a) they will kick up a stink about being discriminated against, and b) the repercussions of failing some multi-millionaire Chinese businessman's son who's here for a fully funded university degree can be severe.

Still, could be worse. The stats say that we have less fatalities per capita than the United States, so there's that.

>The stats say that we have less fatalities per capita than the United States, so there's that.
And that's an accomplishment?

i remember doing my driving test

got failed for changing lanes during a roundabout lmao, almost slayed an entire family

>instructors face when he had to grab the wheel

Yet I see that at every dual lane roundabout I use.

Given that the OP is statistically most likely from the USA, it doesn't seem very logical for them to be accusing Australians of being poor drivers.

Of course, I could be wrong entirely and they might be from somewhere like the UK or The Netherlands where the fatality rate is absurdly low.

some of these are super fresh !

Speed. Everything aussies are taught is that speed is the enemy and nothing else matters.

Australia has an unholy combination of
>Shit tier roads
>Terribly laid out parking areas and back streets with lots of blind corners (and shit tier roads)
>Drug addled meth heads
>Chinks
>Cashed up bogans with cars too powerful for them to handle (this is falling off now because our economy has gone to shit)
>Absolutely fucking retarded licensing legislation that encourages people to cheat and therefore end up with their licenses before they know how to drive properly
>Large animals
>Generally retarded population

It's seriously not a good country to drive in. Laws are designed to extort money out of drivers rather than prevent bad driving, the government absolutely fucked out Rail Transport industry so everything is transported via Road Trains which leads to even more deterioration of our already terrible roads, and the general layout of our Roads is just terrible to begin with.

To give an example, there's a roundabout in my town. Now, typically with a roundabout you want drivers to be able to see who's coming from the other side right? Well here the city council decided to put a 6 foot hedgerow on the roundabout so you can't see shit on the other side.

>>Cashed up bogans with cars too powerful for them to handle (this is falling off now because our economy has gone to shit)
cashed up centerlink faggot here

dis tru

everything else u said is also true

>mfw literally paid for my v8 commodore with centrelink money like 4 years ago

ive literally paid for over 80k worth of car shit from 6 years of benno

D I S A B I L I T Y

>Rail Transport industry so everything is transported via Road Trains which leads to even more deterioration of our already terrible roads
Wait do you actually expect them to build a rail network all across Australia including the outback?
Also Victoria does not have road trains and our rads are still fucked, B doubles are just about as bad.

I don't expect our government to do SHIT except continue selling everything that isn't bolted down to foreigners because they're a bunch of treacherous slime. But what I expect and what by right we should have are entirely different things. If the government hadn't pissed away 30 years of mining boom we could have a Japan-tier high speed rail network connecting every city in the country - a Japanese investor group even offered to construct it in exchange for the right to charge fares back in like 2003.

Christ I wish the Norks would nuke Canberra.

>mfw we are this cucked
thewest.com.au/sport/cycling/trial-of-metre-rule-for-cyclists-starts-ng-b88676502z
What the fuck WA?

i wish

Good point, look at what they did to the NBN...
what is it 10 times slower than it would have been?

>tfw 3 months until I get off my Ls and can ACTUALLY BEGIN to ride, because I am legally required to have someone who has has held an open motorcycle license in Queensland for 1 year to ride with me everywhere I go
>tfw don't know anybody and the jewish instructors charge $150+ for an hour lesson
>tfw 26 and treated like a fucking infant by my government
>tfw going to get my Ps without having ever sat on my motorcycle
>tfw I know it was some stupid hooknosed woman/british piece of shit who came up with this garbage

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY BOIZ

It's not anything, only about 20% of the country is even connected and it was meant to be finished by this year. Of course the cockhead who runs NBN Co. is making out like a bandit.

England Syndrome.

Once the home of country conquering crazy cunts but we slowly got too comfy and cucked ourselves.

Hence why the country is in the bin

REEEEEEEEEEEEE the high speed rail network thats been touted and wheeled out at every election since the 80s

Fuck

I had something similar with my car L's. They wanted 120 hours of supervised driving to get up to P's but had nobody to sign off. Driving lessons $100+ an hour. So I got my old mans license number over the phone and bullshitted the entirety and got my P's having done precisely zero hours of supervised driving.

wait everyone isnt on it where you live?

Nobody is on it where I live, it's not even starting to roll out until mid 2018 here. Practically nowhere outside the big cities is on NBN.

Just use poison, burn it or do donuts on it. I tried for months to get similar garden shit removed from roundabouts near me through the proper channels after it had caused a few accidents but nothing came of it.

weird, all the little country towns down here got it before the city did, most places have had it more than a year

Would this "little country towns" happen to be within 300 kilometers of Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide?

>hence why

u fuckin dumbhead

who /gold coast/ here
who /brisbane/ here
who /L O G A N/ here

bongs have literally never had rules as anal as this, you did it to yourselves when you gained independence, suck it desu.

hard not to be within 300km of melbourne in victoria uleh

If you're within 300k's of one of the biggest cities we have you're hardly a country town though.

Next you will tell me poowong is not a country town and all my childish dreams will be ruined

realestate.com.au/buy/property-land-in-russell island, qld 4184/list-1?source=location-search

cheap land, should i cop some?
its on a shitty island like 30 min from brisbane, filled with disgusting bogans and ancient retirees
costs $140 for a return trip to take your car there and back - $6 return if you dont take your car on the ferry
nothing there, only 6% of lots have a house on them out of thousands
im considering snagging one, chucking a big 25k pre-built titan shed or something on it
maybe $5k for some septic tanks - dont know how much they cost really
theres electricity and internet on the island going to most vacant lots for mainland prices so pretty cheap

but seriously its like $15k for a plot of land i can't find that anywhere else in QLD

advise me big boiz

How long is the boat trip?
how far away from the dock is work?
think anyone would ever rent or buy the land from you?
these are the important questions.

20 minute ferry trip, hour if you put car on the barge
its in redland bay, loads of work there
not interested in selling or renting it out, just want a massive shed to put on the land and pay the minuscule council rates every year

Why are Americans such bad drivers?

youtube.com/watch?v=j4JOjcDFtBE

kak

Yeah...It’s not funny. Sorry America.
Some of us us are actually retarded. Unfortunately they’re still allowed on the internet

t. bants flew over your head

asians

most of those cunts are white bogan trash who crashed

t. youtube.com/channel/UCrrJ76ycqNx4qMGx0klq9iw

I can tell when it’s bantz and when it’s not motherfucker

australia is asian now, just deal with it

Convict trash and they don't even circumcise, it is so fugging gross.

The reason why I have to drive everywhere UNDER the speed limit unless I perform crazy manoeuvres.
It’s really, really frustrating. And why I bought a v8.

...I still have to drive most places under the speed limit (which is ridiculously low) because I care about this car. No one does does the speed limit here. Always under

However they will always, always, no matter the car or the driver. Or what you’re driving. Always speed up to match you if you want to go faster in the inside lane. And ALWAYS with a smirk on their face

t. 56 percent mexicunt

if u yanks want to banter join my shitty discord

discord.gg/QJcG3XB

>stuck behind someone doing 70 in an 80
>police on the side of the road ahead
>they slow down to 60
literally every fucking time

its just as bad in american and europe

the whole western world is hell bent on muh speed yet refuse to do anything about the REAL problems

At least your speed limits are higher though. I cannot fucking wait for self driving cars

I have noticed here people in their crossovers have trouble keeping in their lane on city streets if they are going 70+.
They just want to stay under 60

I appreciate how Aussies react to car crashes and incidents.

It always weirds me out when the audio is on and you hear nothing. No music, no chatting, no cursing or even groaning after an impact.

Just do a 2 day q-ride course, its easy as fuck

4114 cunt, got any good sniff bruz

Wow, what a degenerate faggot, hate cunts from 4114, ghetto trash.

>tfw translink transit officer (SNO)

I'm a slum lord here. Own 3 houses in one street and the tenants dont know im their neighbour, 1 is paid off and the rent from the others covers their repayments.

What's it like being a public transport clown? You ever run into some little red headed midget kid called ranga? That little fuck copped a hiding off the boongs one day at the boongridge traino, was some funny shit watching him call boongs "sir".

They race nascars on road courses and call them "V8 supercars". That requires:
A. a profound misunderstanding that those cars should only be used to turn left. The type of misunderstanding that can occur when you live on the bottom of the earth.
B. Alpha male red kangaroo sized balls

And
C. ability to drive. Aussies drive just fine.

>red headed midget kid called ranga
M8

Bogan detected

There are a few kids that match that description. We try to avoid Boongridge for obvious reasons.

I love it, get to wrestle with and handcuff grubs without having to go through the hassle of becoming police.

Only downside is shiftwork.

You near Juers St?

More near Ewing rd. How much a year do you get paid for being a tickety?

My preferred pronouns are tickety dog cunt or get a real job.

Around $85k with penalties, I don't do overtime as a matter of principle but I think guys that do are closer to 100.

This was me last year final pay.

What you do? autismbux?

That's not bad, 40 or 38 hr week? Do you get that sweet 15% gummint super? Can you claim mad deductions?

Back when I felt like working full time I drove b-dub fuel tankers from brisbane to out bush, was a great gig but living in a cuckshed on wheels gets to ya after awhile even if you are home every weekend, 120k/year but was like 10-12hr days 5 days a week. Only paid about 5k tax a year after sweet deductions.

Now its mainly just cashies driving a tipper for various landscaping yards and landscapers on weekends. I have too many assets to claim gibs.

I'm also surprised the youth these days still use the term tickety, considering its all that touch card shit now.

Gooks on international licenses and chicks pass because driving test examiners are thirsty old men.

>tickety
Never heard it before in my life and I’m 30.
Fuck Australian vernacular is ugly

37 hours per week. Ya we get .gov super (work for Transport & Main Roads)

I claim a fair few deductions yea

Most of the kids are just not very creative and think that will hurt our feelings. Silly kids, it is always amusing to hear "get a real job" from a 15-year-old.

I tore a pec muscle restraining a violent grub at Kingston station one night during my first month out on the system. That sucked for a good year, g-d bless light duties :(

You do all public transit or just trains?
Might have to tell my young fella to drop a sly meme next time you guys check.

All PT, but mostly buses and trains because the ferries are boring AF and the trams have their own ticketies.

Please do, I love spicy memes.

FUCK OFF FALCUNT

>TFW local car culture is imbeciles doing skillless burnouts in pigfat vee ates.
>TFW hooning the twisties alone
>TFW YWN set up with two way radios at either end of the pass and have full on Touge battles.

Surely there are boyracers here that feel the same.

shitty drivers
good riders.

I have a 415 hp V8 and haven’t as much as attempted a burnout. I just want to go fast, do skids.
Ya know, things that require skill. I’m here, if you’re nearby...

t. cunt who carnt tip it in

fucken aye
youtube.com/watch?v=CVQ2HsR064c

Brain dead moronic.
Never heard of this “tip in” nonsense before either. Wtf

Aus has 16th lowest fatality rate per 100000 vehicles. US is 30th fewest. Like with all crime/accident, it's really about demographics more than anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

You can start driving by yourself at 18 here in Australia.

you can start at 17

Not in Vic you can't.

can't stop laughing at 2:07. wth went on there.

Too poor to afford a burnout toy?
youtube.com/watch?v=vJKn0YCXQUY

>tfw was legally driving road trains by 19
Couldn't do that these days, too many faggot laws and jews.

cause vic is a cuck state

it only snows in like 3 places on mainland australia, and no one uses winter tyres, so 99% of people can't drive on snow.

2:07 is when the guy keeps breaking for no reason.

fuck me cunt you're right, my bad.
he's tryna scam for insurance money.

this.

i had a set of skiddies and maybe went through idk one before i got bored of it.

Self driving cars wont fix the problems with our roads

especially in nsw

I bought my motorbike, gear and a really nice TV while on student payments

>being enough of a jew to mutilate childrens dicks
Fuck off kike

>Bruthen is not a small country town