/Twingo/

Can we have a twingo thread?

Can someone post the photo of the Dutch Twingo with the lamp post on the roof?

The absolute madman.

They forgot
>stopped because he got towed by a 2CV

holy shit

What were they thinking? "Hey man lets go steal lamp posts with our twingo and 2cv, thatll be neat"?

Can someone explane whole cult around twingo?
There were a lot of french small cars before and will be even more, why twingo?

Have a picture of my happy little car!
Also does somebody know where i could get a nice, inexpensive set of wheels for it?

because it looks cute as fuck and other cars dont.
bless you

It's a complete rejection of what has since become the norm in car design: big, bloated crossovers with angry lines and angry faces, trying to look more powerful than they are as if they're insecure about being economy cars.
The Twingo, on the other hand, is small, with a well-designed interior to maximize space, and a happy smile that makes it look content with what it is. It's never going to break records around burgerking, but it doesn't seem to care; it looks as if it only wants to help you get your groceries, and pick your kids up from school on the way home.
tl;dr it's cute

how inexpensive are we talking?
used from ebay possibly.

webm related

You could have just said cute, because there are other fuckton of cars in the Twingo's category

sexless autists anthropomorphising cars

thats a perfect explanation of the twingo appeal, thanks for that! I will be sending this to people who dont understand the twingo if you dont mind.

goals

Cheap, im neet at the moment...cant find any that fit tho...13" with 4x100mm i think

Being a neet in Switzerland cant be bad. Im a neet in switzerland for 2 weeks a year and thats not enough. I just want to walk up every mountain I see.

It's not bad at all ;)...but rather expensive desu

yes chicken filets and vegetables are roughly 4-5x the price they are here in the Netherlands, but beer is actually cheaper. But still, Id move to Switzerland in heartbeat if I had the chance, too bad there are no jobs there.

Well, more beer and less job is not exactly the right thing when you are looking for a job...

lmao nigga just become a banker
>grützi

poor twingo looks like it's about to start sobbing

Bless Switzerland

Bavaria has all the natural beauty and more without all the cons.

>switzerland
>cons

>bavaria
>pros
?????

That's only true for Munich (München, is Munich even right?)
Rest of Bavaria is fine except it feels like a completely separate country with such a bad accent you can't understand a word they're saying

>is munich even right
is mir doch Latte, diggi.

>you can't understand a word they're saying
Stuggi fag here and I understand them just fine

Swiss german sounds disgusting, but I understand it better than regular german

twingu ayo desu ne

try harder

so what's the cheapest way to import one of these to east coast US? they're legal in january right?

cute

God, I fucking love the Renault Espace for some reason.

they always looked like fucking spaceships inside and out

I have no clue... better read up on some forums that know their shit

that color is so fucking nice

French here.
Is the US fascination for Twingo comparable to the insane relationship between Germany and David Hasselof?
Here it's considered one of the shitiest car you can get from the country brands.
To get worse you'll need to go Dacia, Renault's subsidiary that makes cheap cars in Romania.

>Here it's considered one of the shitiest car you can get from the country brands.
That's also what most said about the R4 or 2CV when they were everywhere and on the way out LONG before they became classics.

And to explain the appeal to you, it's mostly because it's a happy and friendly looking car that has stone age tech in it while modern cars are disgustingly mean looking and stuffed full of tech crap you can't work hands on. It's just craving for simpler times.

>French hating the Twingo
how surprising.
european countries are always great at hating what their own country produces/has.

Thats only outside of munich tho

I like that car wheel combo

It's a shame we don't have these in Australia

Ship one over from Japan, they like to import them.

who is this semenndemon