Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

ded game so ded no one bothers making a ded general

We've been dead for years, the only question now is how long DE will continue to puppeteer our lifeless husks with this "game"

>Sortie was a snorefest
>Ayatan sculpture
Sounds about right. I wish tougher sorties meant garantee better shit at least.

Nth for Nox is pretty cool

Gun release when

Fuck off Nox.

Aside from the Soma Prime, which automatic primaries don't completely suck ass?

Is advertising stuff for sale for a ridiculously low price on the trade channel then immediately logging off the new meta?

Venka/Prime. The Vermillion Storm stance is fun as hell.

Tenora, Boltor Prime, Supra Vandal

Prisma Grakata but it requires some good forma into it.
I heard Tenora is good but never put the effort into it.

How much should I pay for a rakta dark dagger? Like 40p? Also I can't fucking find anyone who is selling them

Supra Vandal, Karak Wraith

You should be able to do three sets of Sorties/day and get better rewards for S6 and S9. The problem is after level 130, everything one shot kills a standard frame with 100% accuracy from 50m away. Going higher in level only shows how flawed the system is.

0, regardless of which side you pick you'll always get Red Veil anyway.

45p is the average/normal price for all the syndicate melee/primary

Alright thanks, just to make sure, even though the MR requirement on the rakta dark dagger is 8, all syndicate weapons require MR11 to be able to receive from a trade right?

Yes

Secondary 6
Melee 8
Primary 12

Thanks. I built the Tenora and potato'd it a while back, but it hit like a wet paper towel compared to the Soma Prime so I stopped using it, but I'll check it out again, along with the other suggestions. Maybe it just needs more Forma.

I'M HELPING

Luckily the faggot ragequit on wave 2 after I vortexed everything outside of his useless fucking globe.

twitch prime frosts are fucking cancer, stay the fuck out of akkad you shitters.

All primaries I have that are good BESIDES the Tigris Prime required multiple formas to get good. I have 4 on Soma,4 on Vaykor Hek, 3 on Rakta Cernos etc
It's an unfort reality with primaries I'd say.

>
>akkad
you are the shitter. go to hydron, you wont run into your fellow shitters there

Was Tyl Regot just trying to unfuck the Grineer cloning problem and when he said "Your Lotus doesn't love you like I loved the Tubemen" he ACTUALLY meant it?

Why is it always infested missions, I never run into a Frost teammate against Corpus or Grineer

>muh affinity per hour

akkad is cozy eat a dick.

Side note, it's really bizarre that you can't link rakta dark dagger

looks cold, slow and uncomfortable to me

It's weird I never get open squads for hydron or bere

>get Nova Prime
>see the sticky outy bits on her hips
>can't help thinking they're handles for easier thrusting
Please help. Robot space ninja butts have corrupted me.

>Was Tyl Regot just trying to unfuck the Grineer cloning problem
yes

muh balans tho
muh colonies

Related question: I've got everything I need from all six syndicates. Which side should I stay in for maximum judaism?

My first instinct is to assume left due to the stunning number of edgefags I see on a daily basis. If that accurate?

It's a hard one to answer as it can change but generally new loka or steel merridian are good because people are always buying their shit

>there will never be an option to tell the sentient bitch that made you kill everyone to go fuck herself with a brokk

>lust was my sin
>tfw your nova prime got BLUED thousands of years ago

>Made you kill everyone
You realize the alternative was you getting killed and dumped in a ditch right.

Rate my new sloot boot.

Also my ugly kavat from last thread is done incubating. I'll be thinking of a name for her before I come back from work.

>Solve cloning problem
>Grineer do not need to clone
>There are now 1.5 million horny as fuck Tubemen
>"Tenno, save the capture target. We do not know what they could be doing to it (Bukkake)."

Seeing that the player is such a special snowflake he survived what many didn't, It wouldn't be any less astounishing if the Grineer adopted the tenno and raised it.

preferably riven for riven, but will discount for you assholes

Not gunna lie, I haven't played the game in over a year. Did DE actually go into the specifics of what the Orokin would have done to the Tenno?

>the naga drums were a signal to nuke the taters on 10
>the taters went on nine

>Wouldn't be surprised if a race of literal retarded man apes got to Lua and obtained a Tenno.
>:thinking:

The options were get thrown into the hey kiddo blender by the Orokin, or kill them all and go to sleep.

If slootness is your aim, you need to not deemphasise the tits with dark colours.

yes, play second dream and war within,

Orokin order 66'd em
see

Also here's the pretty lady Her face ended up being a lot cuter than I expected.

It's not exactly my aim, but I will be messing around with her color scheme when I have the time. Plus I care more about her butt.

And literal 11y fighting hordes of heavily armored rocket launcher wielding monstuosities is fine and not unlikely because?

Odd, I watched an LP of TWW (and played the second dream before I quit), and didn't get anything about the Orokin planning to wipe out the Tenno afterwards.

im fucking dying rofl

Thanks to that user in the last thread.

The ogris is ...
and with ivara it is ...

ogris
ogris with ivara

So does the Stalker have a tater or is it just a sentient warframe?

I get Frosts on Hydro regularly.

I also wouldn't mind learning how to play Frost correctly; all these Prime shitters are one reason why I haven't even built him.

>can still be slash procced, drained of all energy with magnet damage and have your primary stolen by a drahk master all before you load in

thanks de

Sculpture squad ww@

why do rivens have such autistic names

IGN?

i've seen so many of them that im actually starting to learn what each naming segment means

Problem is that comparing other automatics to somap is unfair for them. It's like asking which shotties are good aside from the Tigrisp. They are on their own category

A category of actual usefull weapons for this grind of a game that will get nerfed along with the only frames that make the grind bearable

Post butts

holy shit no one is fuckign selling a rakta dark dagger

>Harrow Chains on Corpus Tech
>walk over to him
>dead

This fucking game deserves every single sleek because it cheats like a filthy whore

which are you after

Ninkondi

Navigator augment that lets you completely stop a projectile in midair and use it to interact with consoles when?

I want to shoot a rocket, have it fly down a hallway, call an elevator, take the elevator down, go down another hallway, and then have it hide around a corner for a corpus to walk into it.

Frost is fuckin easy m8.

>is it a grineer/corpus/void mission?
>is the mission type excavation, mobile defense, or (NON-SORTIE) defense?

If yes to both of these, pop a bubble on the thing you're protecting, refrsh as it gets damaged.

If no to either of these, use something else besides frost.

Will Shinjis ever be more than 100hp fall damage little shits?

whole playerbase need to be arrested, disgusting

did you just thaw out or something?

Stack globes, don't just cast it once and walk away, the health from the old globe carries to the new one.

If surrounded by high damage enemies recast, globe has an invulnerability phase that absorbs all incoming damage and adds it to the globes health.

If you're making the mission slower you're not helping

If you are forcing your teammates to enter a confined space to shoot a high level toxic ancient that will sit them down with it's aura you are not helping

If you have enough range and slow, you can fill an excavator with energy, cast a couple globes and leave it afk excavating

Akvasto Prime when?

that's some looney toons shit WHEN

The Yuvan ceremony gathered the "young and exotic" from the system so that the Orokin could mindfuck them into blanks to transfer their minds into. What's more young and exotic than Void-powered teens with attitude?

They don't even consider tenno human anymore, though, and not in the "superhuman" sense.

>Tenno tamed, but only just. Cast and hunted as game. Trapped and tortured, yet they remain... animals.
>Less than their human seed, gnawing their limbs from the snare, devouring a banquet of suffering, obese with heat and acid... and rage.

>This is why they will destroy us.

I wonder if Ballas saw everything coming and just let it happen after losing Margulis.

So when Riven mods drop, are they dependent upon what your gear is or are they completely random?

the more you jack off to frame asses, the more chance you get a lato riven

>Ayatan Sculpture from the sortie

So you are saying it is completely random then?

According to DE's site:
Rifle Riven Mod Rare (6.79%)
Pistol Riven Mod Rare (7.61%)
Shotgun Riven Mod Ultra Rare (1.36%)
Melee Riven Mod Rare (9.14%)
The percentages are out of every possible Sortie reward.

>not 4000 endo
At least you can use them as ship decorations, 4000 endo is fucking useless.

>+300% damage lato riven
lato is fun/10

i got a karyst riven
:(

Oh, oops, I didn't read the question properly. Yes, they're completely random.

>unairu focus lens.

>vazarin lens

wow is this for real? shotgun rivens only have 1.36%?

With every trailer he seems less "look at this neat warframe I made you guys," and more "these things are going to kill ud and we totally deserve it."

>Greed and denial will seduce any destruction... even our own. We're blind to future consequence, casting our debts on those to come.

He totally DID see it coming. The question is, what did he do as a result? Hide himself away? Let it happen? HELP it happen?

I'm actually having fun with this on lato prime, although it could've been better.

4k endo

a little jealous

farming kuva is pain since I don't want to goy out for a booster

how does flight speed work on a hitscan weapon?

It does absolutely nothing unless the weapon is a shotgun in which case it increases the distance before damage falloff sets in.

It doesn't do anything.

I won't be satisfied until i get damage + multishot + crit chance, this one is close but not as good as 444%

You're welcome.