For those of you living in the U.S, what auto insurance do you use or like?

For those of you living in the U.S, what auto insurance do you use or like?

USAA gives real good rates

USAA

Went through AAA to bundle car and renters insurance, they got me a really good rate with Safeco

State farm, though I’ll probably switch to USAA soon l, everyone says it’s cheaper

AAA: I'm male, 24 y/o, not a student, 1 speeding ticket(paid in full, no traffic school so 1 point on my record).

I drive a 1994 Accord Wagon and I only pay $52 dollars a month. I think that's pretty good considering my car is the most stolen year and model of car in America, combined with the fact that its an old shitbox with Takata airbags and no ABS.

OP here, thanks for the info. I appreciate you all.

USAA

Just not Geico, they are synonymous with screwing people.

The power of prayer.

Amica is rated by Consumer Reports as having the best customer experience and lowest premiums.

Not everyone is a veteran

They were just answering the question, why are you upset?

USAA

It's actually not that cheap if you shop around, but the service is 10x better and they don't try to fuck you when you make a claim.

Same, feels bad man
I'm also driving a car that isn't registered in my name because I'm a lazy fuck and clearly want to screw myself over

I used to swap plates from my 95 accord sedan onto my 94 accord wagon.

To complete the process I would swap the registration and insurance paperwork in case I got pulled over, both cars were green and the registration didn't specify body type or trim level so I wasn't too worried about it, unless I got my VIN checked, then I would have been fucked.

What are the requirements for USAA? My dad served a little I think

Your eligible then

USAA.

Also, why hasn't any of your family served faggot? If your parents were eligible for usaa they could pass it to you but apparently your dad's a bitch made pussy.

You only have liability at that rate, not comp & collusion so you are not covered if your car is stolen

>USAA gives real good rates
That's because it's subsidized by the taxpayers. By limiting access to USA military families and their immediate children, the insurance company saves a lot on medical insurance payouts. That's because the USA government gives that full medical plan coverage to military people, their families, and retirees.

So those USAA insurance users who mock the rest of us for not being eligible should just fucking shut it. We the taxpayers are subsidizing you already.

I use state farm because i get a discount since my mom uses it
The agents treat their own customers like shit

When someone hit me their Liberty Mutual agent was very accommodating but i would never fork over the extra cash every month to switch to them

Check Geico, I was with USAA for several years but recently switched to Geico for the cost. Reviews are similar. Pays to shop every year or so.