460HP

>460HP
>235 all-season stock tires
How do you even put down a third of the power with these? Wouldn't you still be breaking traction in 3rd and 4th?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2017/FORD/MUSTANG/2%2520DR/RWD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you know there are nanny’s and safety equipment to prevent these kinds of things.

Its not possible to chirp the tires in 3rd when you are plowing through a densely pack crowd and parked cars.

Jesus
I have 328 WHP and I can break traction on 275 summer tires
What is ford thinking
I can't wait to beat shiny new mustangs with a camaro that's nearly 20 years old

I'd imagine its down to cost saving. Cheap shitty wheels bring the overall price of the car down and owners will likely swap them out later. Negates the orignal cost saving of course but looks good when you can say the mustang is a few grand cheaper

Mustangs don't really have a reputation for crashing do they?

nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2017/FORD/MUSTANG/2%2520DR/RWD
designed around different tests

It is for fuel economy.
Anyone that actually cares about power would be swapping wheels anyway

another ford taking the same tests

the real answer is invasive traction control

it's a fairly cheap option to go to 255r19

ok?
the ford falcon is designed specifically for that market

also basically a 10 year old car

ok?
it's still specifically designed around those regulations

I can guarantee you if you look into the actual technical rating you will find the majority of points are docked for highly specific safety things
shit like a standardized car seat connector, or a seatbelt ding that isn't the right pitch

it's a no torque coyote..you have to rev the hell out of them to get them to do anything.

>420 ft lbs of torque

More than most 7 liter diesels of yester year in a ~4k lb car at max. How is that no torque?

Not what I'm seeing here

It's designed around 10 year old regulations you retarded

well, the chebby's like what, 450?

>300 ft lbs at 1.5k is nothing

weigh, these things weigh like 3800lbs

people who actually drive their cars fast will change the tires or get the track pack. The others can leave TCS on.

You dont have to be racing the car all the time.
+ it makes for easy skids when you want.

When track time put on thicc rubber, easy.

Mustangs without the performance package aren't sports cars. Mustangs are cheap and practical daily drivers for people who a bit of style and effortless power.

>they don't update anything year to year
woah

Fuck those BMW shaped headlights. Rubbish

>not wanting to hektik skidz in your shitstang

Audible chuckle.

>tfw wide tires and low profile
I hate these shits. My old V6 had thinner and taller COMFY tires. Now I feel every damn bump in the road and irregularity through the steering wheel as I can ""feel"" the wheels wanting to turn or what have you.

It's like people don't know how to drive with a Torsen differential

The base Ecoboost still gets 235/55R17 monster truck tires

Fuck that sounds comfy. I don't think I can fit 17 on the '14 GT or I would have. I'm actually downgrading from 19 to 18 ATM. Bought some clean base wheels and tires without any miles on them for $400.

Tires have come a long way user. You'd be surprised how much grip they're getting on that thing

Doing the same with my VFii ute. If I can be even faster while being way comfier it’s a no brainer.

My 19s are covered in scratches so I can’t wait to take them off. =/