July update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52835
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

FFT a shit

Tellah wasn't even with them at this point. He leaves at Damcyan castle, and you pick up Edward.

Does this read left to right or right to left

Because both work

I have Balthier as White Mage/ Archer. Which quickenings should I unlock?

Damn Dark Finas boss sprite is sick.

I can't beat the Elite stage with my team and any of my current friends. What's the item reward?

I think it's a 10% moogle

Can't you just view both boards and see what stuff is behind each quickening?

I can confirm that it is.

Wait i thought power creep would have made her easier ?

I don't even have an orlando

Welp gg nvm then

Damn. I don't think I can get there with my current setup. I don't think I have any friends that can solo it.

I just started last week user. I don't even have armor on half my characters. I've just been getting carried by friend units.

She's not hard, it's just that poster is probably a new player. Just look at the max hp of his characters... they barely get past 2k hp.

what about a 5man party? I have access to both, Wilhelm and WoL, on top of Minfilia, Tilith and Rikku and elemental-less DW Tidus

Drat

Too bad the proportions are a bit fucked, it's a cool pose otherwise

>what about a 5man party?

some characters can fill two roles at once. Orlandeau can be both your damager and breaker. Ling if you have her can be your breaker and backup aoe reviver. Rikku can be your element resist buffer and cast reraise on everyone.

Mix and match, find what works for you to get 5 man.

nice, but needs 200% more loomis

Ah ok thanks just figured he/you had taken damage in explorer area

Kinda sleep deprived right now

Sorry

I got no deaths with this team

Damn, missed power level discussions last night.
In response to this guy, yes, you had the right of it to think CoD is ridiculously OP as I think she/it's the only one of the bosses to have the raw power to destroy multiple universes and cross into that "multiverse" tier of power. This by extension makes the Onion Kids and fuccbois like Arc hilariously strong.

can I ask why you choose CoD over Minfilia? I know that Rikku needs one turn to et up her elemental resistances, but why cod? and can I ask which esper setup did you use?

How the fuck do I deal with shield dragons in V?
All of my attacks do jack shit, he 2-shots every party member and I can't run away
Do I seriously have to go grind out 60 ABP for Beastmaster just so I can cheese it?

I don't have minfillia because I wasn't playing during xiv event. Can't remember the esper set up but I didn't have Lakshmi at the time, give diabolos to the tank though.

CoD has innate resistance to everything. She's a good choice if you don't have lots of resist gear to spare.

Oh yeah, after a quick look around since I don't know shit about the MMOs, the different CoD/Void from XI seems to be also at that crazy level of power as well as Neo Exdeath due to the Void. Void is a helluva drug.

Can't you just use Life and instakill it?

You can just run away you know.
You're not technically supposed to be doing shit inside the castle right now.

Shield Dragons have permareflect

She also has cure all ailments not sure if Minfillia has that

I tried running away but it never works out. I've sat there for like 3 minutes straight holding L+R with Bartz while everyone else was zombified and beating on eachother and nothing happened until he died too.
Guess i'll just keep moving on then.

I bet you got your ass handed to you by Exdeath's Soul

Who is the hardest FF boss

Bonus question, which boss isn't even that hard but still have you a hard time on your first playthrough

Can Rikku/WoL/Tilith/Orlando/Xon crush Dark Espers? How much resist gear do I really need?

Ozma. Demon Wall in IV and the Crystals in V kicked my ass.

>Who is the hardest FF boss
I guess Iron Giant, I mean he's made of Iron

>boss isn't even that hard but still have you a hard time on your first playthrough
Ultimecia, she looks soft and still have a hard time each time I see her.

Took me like 3 playthroughs of IV to realize that all you had to do to beat Dark Cecil was not attack.

Got any Judge Zarg friends and try the berserk trick on her?

wiegraf

U+ Natty Seymour room up.
Just bring a Wall and an Ultra Cure or 2, gonna dick around in this one, will get a proper team for A+

Wait, Aquapolis is back? Nice! I couldn't finish ELT because I started playing around then and a friend Noctis couldn't solo Fina but now it should be powercreeped to hell and back. Is it still buggy? Or is third time the charm?

I ran through PRO with no problems. Hopefully they fixed everything.

I kinda wanted to play WotL since I loved A1 and A2 but when I heard about the ending I lost all motivation.

>FFT
merc ramza in FFBE fucking /when/

actually super soon, like the next batch of non collab/donuts should be merc ramza

Not gonna lie, I die to the Ochu. I beat Pro at least.

better not be lying to me user i need mah boy ramza and time and money because i went ham on tidus

guys is rasler's tm fucking godlike or is it just me? or is there something better?

11 stuff comes with a raid which may or may not be delayed for the nier collab. (we'll see tonight) i'd expect merc ramza within a month tops

it's bretty gud

It's really good, sure. I'd prefer Queen's TMR, but then again she's a 5* base.

I hope we get Luneth enhancements this Thursday. I now realize that I have all the pure and giancrysts I need for him, but are lacking in the lower tier crysts. I have a feeling I'm going to waste a ton of energy in the vortex.

You'll powercreep it by the time it comes again. I couldn't beat ELT last time either, now I steamrolled through it.

>Prishe soonish

Tactics has a quality ending, though.

why the fuck would you want him? he's trash

but its not satisfying

>user.... what did you get?

Its the journey not the ending that makes it a great game.

Soon but he's worse than normal ramza and his enhancements don't fix it.

2/4 for Natus U+

Sure it is. It's a shame what happened to Ovelia and Oran, but Ramza and Alma had a happy ending. Ramza was portrayed in the history books as a villain for a while, but he never cared about that and that secret was uncovered eventually.
Not everything has to end in fanfare, and it would have seemed forced in FFT considering its tone.

for memes but also because I like Ramza

Is Prishe raid gacha or normal?

holy shit balls i guess its time to go ham on another char again
nostalgia bait mostly and FFT was the first srpg i played as kid and since then ive been hooked so i have this "connection" if you will, to it i used mustadio for a bit too, dont judge me metafags i also heard hes a tank and i could use a tank

what's the exact timeline of Ivalice?
FFT > FFTA > VS > XII > XII-2 > FFTA2?

>Delita gets stabbed and becomes the lonely king with no friends
>Ramza survives with his imouto and gets to do whatever the fuck he wants now since he's considered dead
>not satisfying

I can swap to walls or better healing, but don't really want to change from what I was running last night until I see what else we have. Keeping the mortibody stopped makes a big difference.

Reminder that FF: Lost Strangers manga is now free in Crunchy.

You guys read this already, right? The first chapter ending was surprising

Want to try my Zarg? was hitting fina for some pretty big chunks of damage without chains with

198 991 144

>crunchy
you have to go back

Merc Ramza is pretty much Cecil with status immunity instead of Curaja.
I'm sure there's a couple other tiny things too, but they're almost the same unit otherwise. But one of them is a 5* base.

Oh shit Ramza survives? Guess I'll go play it then

Rachael, she's actually good. Rated 96/100

Fair enough.
3/4 now, I wanna say we can open to pubs now but probably not

Just read that earlier today. Actually starts off pretty good.

RIP Imouto

He hits pretty weak damage in U+. We'd still have to wait for something for A+, though.

Heh nice you fucking pwnd that normie

>FF isekai
"no"

The hot meme is we are already friends, user.

There are no XI characters in the raid gacha.

He has breaks and covers magic and immune to all status

whats merc ramzas tm guys? will it be worth it?

did you guys know that There are no Chocobos in the original FINAL FANTASY.

>Is there an area to level grind in Mobius?

>Water tower in chapter 3.2 and land of illusions in hunter's island both give 6k exp for a 9 and 8 stamina cost respectively
>Drowning Lake in 4.2
Sourced from GF and Rddt respectively.

Also, when you get enough skill coins, do 2* and 3* skill draws and start customizing your deck with a few X%exp+ when you get them.
Only do like 2 or so 1* skill draws until you get 1 each of break/attack/magic/hp up. then just save your 1* skill coins for 2*s.
You should use 1* and 2*s for 2* skill draws and 3*s for 3* skill draws because saving 1 or 2 for 3 skill draws is not worth it.

>Anyone wanna do multiplayer ?
We're going to have to start doing that. Never hurts to get an extra 100magicite daily.

Accessory that gives +20% HP/MP/ATK/MAG

>tfw don't have any Champion's Belts farmed out
At least I've got 5 snows and 4 Xiaos

I'm booting up my game if you guys havent filled

I will fucking cut you.

Yes one of the best accessories if not the best

>MAG and HP in the same item
In other words it's fucking great, since getting those two things at once is not even close to common.

yeah and a base 5* unit is the opposite of common

literally my fetish
damn it all these trust moogles and all these good tmrs

I can use whatever combination of Vaan/Vanille/Raines works best for A+, since a half baked gorilla strategy sure as shit won't fly there

Just because you probably won't get it it doesn't mean it should be ignored.

Is a 100% dodge build on Xon possible without Noctis TMR? If so, what does it require?

I was going to ask this exact thing but with Ling

Thank you for keeping HFS equipped. Not sure if I'll be able to get enough meter going (and in case of Desperado) with both dances on. If you want to use wall first, I'll have my Tyro use BSB

I guess we see what happens for right now. I can swap OK for a front row Zack CSB if we really want to do the wind chain thing. Someone would probably have to pick up affliction break just to be safe, though. Tyro USB covers the haste.