/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Ann!

Would you waifu rule63 sojiro?

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

What is the best crack ship?

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Kawakami a kawacutie

Literally will never stop talking about Goro

Domestics God, who art at work,
hallowed be Thy Name,
thy abuse come,
thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in /pg/.

Give us this day our daily comfy.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive Discorders
who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from avatarfags.

For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.

“My name’s Makoto Niijima, and today I’m going to suck a lot of cock!”

Sae’s face went white, and from pure instinct she flicked to the next picture, and the next, and the next after that. They were all from the same photo set, and as she travelled through them she witnessed her little sister in that lacy outfit kneeling down and bracing herself in front of a hole in the wall. Sae immediately recognized just what it was and sure enough there were soon cocks; cocks of various shapes and colors that were offered through the hole to the teenage girl before her. The dry erase board was in the shot on every take, and the initial words had been erased to make way for a tally. “Cocks Sucked and Loads Swallowed.” Underneath it was a standard five count tally, with each new picture bringing another slash mark to suggest how many Makoto had gobbled down that night.

Ann!!

Makoto sucking Goro's cock! Goro getting Makoto pregnant then abandoning her!

Isn't cognition just the power of memes?

I love Haru

Sae x Ann

that's exactly what it is

I like the idea that Ryuji knows a lot about pirates and boats.

Haru is adorable
10/10 waifu

Mishima deserves some pussy

/pg/ fucking sucks

>madarame fight
>he uses his black paint
>"Oh, this fight might actually be harder than kamoshida!"
>all i had to do is spam the aoe attack on ryuji and defend on Yusuke, since he's the one who got BLACKED.com
>just kill the mouth after that and obliterate madarame because buffs break the game
why is this game so easy reeeeee

>Spending his whole childhood looking up to pirates and navy officers
>his persona is his favorite, captain kidd
>"Right on, wassup persona?"

I'd headcannon it.

ye
And spreading rumors is just changing people's cognition
It's funny how it took them this long to find a term that explains everything that happened in the series so far.

Not pictured: Ryuji tapping that ass.

wtf i like ryuji now

I had to play the fight twice before I ever got black painted. The game isn't that challenging to anyone paying attention.

Haru/Kanji. I don't even want a romance between them, I just want to see the scary-looking guy who likes cute things and the cute-looking girl who likes scary things to hang out.

Persona Q2 can't come soon enough. I want to see that too now

This is now canon.

>spinoffs
>canon

persona was a mistake

Haru/Kanji, Haru/Shinji and Haru/Mitsuru are all interactions I want to see.

Ryuji has good taste in boypussy.

Joker taking in the kid! Raising the kid to know what a bastard his dad is! Telling Akechi that he's a less successful version of his own dad!

if this somehow ends up being canon, i'm glad it happened to the P4 cast

Joker's boypussy is the tightest around!

IF persona q 2 happens. You think it will come to ps4 too?

Game Boy Color exclusive sorry.

I used to watch the show

She's mine /pg/

P3 cast will likely be strung along because they're all reusable assets too. At least the two best casts (2 and 5) will be safe for now

Obligatory Makoto post

I have to admit, a bunch of small-town bumpkins constantly getting pulled into extradimensional bullshit is pretty hilarious on its own.

5 had the weakest cast.

Is a spinoff irrelevant to the story. So I doubt it.

hah

hoo boy, are we gonna get this debate going?

It honestly did, it's a good game but the main cast was pretty weak.

there won't be one, user is just making an outburst

>at least the two best casts (2 and 5) will be safe for now
we both know that if either of them was announced, you guys would be pissing yourselves in happiness

It's true though

If p5 was rule63d, which non-party member would be the best waifu?

i agree desu
it's really just a matter of taste, though

it was just makoto and goro, the rest were fine

yuki would be hailed as one of the best slinks in the series

what is left of P2 fans would go absolutely crazy, that's for sure. P5 not as much because they'd be dumped in some crummy crossover game instead of getting their own game.

were they not charming enough for you neogaf

And Haru.

And Ann and Yusuke who stop existing after the third dungeon.

>Haru didn't have a full comvo with anyone in PT
>She's somehow fine

Tora

Tora

The only two people with good chemistry were Ann and Ryuji
Stop lying to yourself

Does she need to when she can just talk to (You), aka the only one she actually cares about getting to know

but I love Haru

that's because makoto ruins the group dynamic when she joins

there's the two magic words again
Honestly do you guys ever talk about anything else

Doesn't change the fact that she's so distant and feels like she doesn't belong in PT

who is yuki?

but I love Goro

futaba and yusuke

Oh it's the group dynamic meme again.

>group dynamic is a buzzword now
nani

ITT: makotofags pretend group dynamic doesn't matter because their waifu ruined it

It's just Makotofags too delusional to realize she fucked up the group

I don't think you can call two autistic people insulting each other is good chemistry, just call it /pg/

Girl Yusuke.

mishima

You makotohaters are 10 times worse than the makotofags, please think what you are doing with you life before posting again.

i didn't even say anything about makoto, man

It it weren't for Makoto the PT is just a stand up comedy group and they would have been cough by the police by the 4th palace and you can't deny that.

Sorry, it was meant for

How old is she?

Makoto helped, yes.
But she did waaaaaay too much. She made everyone else on the team just there for show.

People just throw the group dynamic argument when they hear that P4 cast is objectively better than P5's
It's just a meme by now.

It was always a buzzword. It's something that (and this is going to sound very funny) only hispanics in various parts of the world have actually ever used correctly in a cultural capacity.
Anime fans merely adopted the idea and applied it to give more weight to 0 dimension shows and games like P4 where being silly and fun is the whole point.

If Shiho is any indication, FeMishima would be one of the top waifus.

>mfw Naoto isn't the only one with slutty butt window armor

This is not Makoto's problem, other than Makoto and Futaba, every one else is useless in real life so they can't really help with anything

Well, as long as nothing sags too much, i'd still hit it

As I've said before, before Makoto joined, the Phantom Thieves were a silent protagionist, two idiots, an autist, and a talking cat.

What the game needed was for the others to have more moments of insight, like Yusuke being tbe only one to notice "Hey, this Phantom Thief craze is getting popular WAY faster than it should..."

Problem is, as I said, Ryuji and Ann are idiots, Haru joins too late, and Futaba is, well, Futaba.

For the Harufags out there

>charming buzzword made it to /pg/
at least it's still being used in a negative connotation

cute Haru

The word buzzword is a meme