is going to searing gorge at 46 too early, nowhere to go atm

In case anyone wants a quick rundown on

>Alliance bows to Dindus
>in contact with aliens
>All members rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control Azeroth with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of an ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities in outlands (Dindugrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every battleground in Azeroth
>babies will be sacrificed to the Fel
>ancient Troll scriptures tells of two angels who will descend upon Azeroth and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Dindus are in regular communication with Sylvanas and Guldan forwarding the word of The Horde
>all members learned fluent common in under a week
>Alliance entrust their gold reserves with the Dindus. There's no gold in Booty Bay, only the Dindu Bank
>The Dindus were founded 67 years ago, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, we are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Big bang to the end of the universe
>The Dindus of Nuffin will guide Azeroth into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Based

FOR OUR BASED NIGGA HANBRO

Handro will lead us to victory.

It's pretty ironic that DoN was supposed to be a non clique, cancer free guild, but you guys spam the thread praising your little cult leader all day. Even going as far as defending people like diaperslurp just because he was part of the cult. Oh well good luck with salty keks v2

is this server really dead because of felmyst?

This is now a Dindu thread
All trannyposting priveleges are hereby revoked

Diaperslurp was kicked for being a tranny.

Yeah dont go to SG til 48

no but this shitty general is, as it should be

wtf, mage polied me and stole my rich thorium vein

The general is dead so they've taken advantage.

wtf i hate alliance now

why is everyone falling for this Burning Crusade meme i don't get it, i thought this was the legacy WoW community

It's the autists from MoH that want to switch servers.

strawpoll.com/bd5d6bfd
strawpoll.com/bd5d6bfd
strawpoll.com/bd5d6bfd
strawpoll.com/bd5d6bfd
New horde name poll

>They like me cause im not an autistic asshole, i constantly help lowbies even though im not 60, i share matts in gbank to those who ask and try to keep a friendly comfy vibe in gchat and discord
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
I mean its not hard making friends user, just dont be a retarded asshole... whats the matter, is the alliance guild acting like meanies and not handing out raid spots?
Come join us my son, we will love you.

diaperslurp was bullied all the time and then he got kicked tho,we kept him around because he was helping people and shit but at the end of the day he was a disgusting faggot

Redpill me on Dindus of Nuffin

were literally a bunch of chill dudes that hate trannies and just want to be part of a Veeky Forums community and raid

They're great, friendly, but small. Guilds three weeks old barely, and has 60+ members online, atleast 16+ on daily.

i have a rogue on alliance, should i reroll shaman with don, sounds pretty comfy

Sounds fun, already deleted my ally character along time ago, I'll give it a shot. First reply chooses my race/class/spec

tauren warrior tank

we need either wars or healers friend

damnit

why the heck not user?

Sounds good friends.

>rogue being benched for a better geared rogue is something unusual
Whad did you expect rolling one, faggot?

Troll Priest Holy

It's non-clique as non of us know each other, there are no groups within the guild, everybody is welcome to join and have fun with us, I always try to treat people equally, confront them openly without any of behind the curtains bullshit, always encourage people to join discord, to join voice.
Handro, the gm, is just a chill guy that helped many members with leveling, so people like him, nothing wrong with that.
Diaper was not kicked, diaper left because he got bullied. desu I also had qualms with him for the dumb posts he made in the previous generals, bringing in his previous infamy to our guild, it isn't the attitude we thought to put out as we really are nothing like that, but I really wanted to give him a chance, gave him some advice even though I received so much shit from others to kick him, but behind my back he got bulled out of the guild.
His situation is unfortunate but there has to be a reason why the former guilds, not just this one, disliked him, if he were only to start with another name and his autism under control....

Besides warrior and priests, there is a lack of druids.

Trolls are pretty cool, don't feel like rolling warrior again.

>guild member bullied out of the guild by clique
>we're not clique i swear
hmmm

the only people bitching about clique are the beta fucks who just lurk and don't participate in anything, theres no favourtism or any of that shit because we've only all known each other for a week or so
if you don't participate in anything then don't expect people to remember your name

>proceeds to defend his cliqueshit "Veeky Forums" guild
Nice going there bruh.

By random members.
Why not join us and see for yourself, you might like it and stay with us

Well, the way cliques function on Veeky Forums groups, cliques are cancer.

Will you ever raid? I need to find a home for my lock on horde.

There is no clique though because nobody is being excluded.

>Will you ever raid?
never ever

That is the plan, I'm staying here and once I hit 60 I'll shill harder and help all the newbies with leveling ASAP.
All the guilds here are moving to gummy, making us THE /elyg/ guild, maybe we will make it, I want to believe, I feel that there are still people that want the vanilla end-game content and all those Veeky Forums people that already leveled a horde character such as yourself that would like to join a guild with a stronger sense of kinship.
The GM and me, the officer, are enthusiastic about the guild's future.

This is 100% true

ok ok i am starting to enjoy this DoN meme. i'll join in and praise the guild a little later.

t. tranny

Kek that one alliance member in here shitposting.
Must be really boring hanging out in an empty guild. Just join gummy f a m

>What is decency towards your own guild mates?

What do you expect from Felmyst?
I personally prefer TBC and would love to play on a decent server; tried warmane, but it's garbage.

burning crusade sucks

Vanilla sucks. Wow, that's constructive as fuck.

Theres a tbc general, maybe youll feel more comfortable there?
:^)

Yeah, probably. Getting outta here

You should of asked yourself that rolling overplayed class.

give me 3 reasons why bc is better than vanilla

>/elyg/ is 100% pure Horde now as it should've always been
BLOOD AND THUNDER

bloodelves and trannies!

1. It
2. Fucking
3. Isnt

Thats MoH in the tbc general
Noobie are you lost?

>tfw harvesting massive incel butthurt every AV game when I wipe out horde exploiters rushing stormpike aid station and turn game into a 4 hour turtle

They deserve it for not getting exalted first weekend

>LFM Strad UD cape res
>LFM Scholo cad res
GAS THE TANKS CLASS WAR NOW

I'm back to shitpost, guys

>LFM UBRS Rend run, Truestrike Reserved
>shift+click
>it's a level 59 rogue

Is dads having fun?

i think he's getting burnt out desu

hardly ever plays anymore and when he does he's angrier than usual.

DoN and MoH depend on this thread, and if they don't they need to recruit normies

MoH is just going to clear BWL then hop to Gummy

Support druids now!

feels good to be back

/ourgirl/!!!

>max rank
>8
lol

>71 posts
>32 ids

jesus christ this DoN guild is fucking cancer, just join dbc if you want to play on horde. 3-4 people tried to make a horde guild on elysium and failed

What does this image mean

I just started as an undead mage, haven't played since 08.

wish me luck

Good luck!

good luck

>AV finally out, join
>40v40 nice
>ready for some classic vanilla wow AV
>both teams immediately rush for bosses, horde take aid station first because they're exploiting a pathing glitch to avoid all NPCs (apparently this is allowed on this garbage server)
>by the time alliance is ready to pull 1st warmaster horde are already on 3rd or 4th
>"guys we can't win this teleport back to dun baldar and help me defend"
>WTF NOOB WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO MAKE THE GAME LAST MORE THAN 15 MINS??!?!
>"why?"
>STFU NOOB LET THEM WIN
>more people chime in, LET THEM WIN LET THEM WIN
>I thought this was pvp?
>NO ITS A REP GRIND STF-
>[Game ends.]
>check and make sure I'm not actually playing retail
>try AV again later
>same exact thing

>pathing glitch
>avoiding all npcs
You couldn't be more wrong, alliance base has npcs fucking everywhere compared to horde and horde also loses every every base race game without mages defending, the jump combined with a small mage defense team is the only way horde can win if both teams rush.

Haha but it was ok for the trannies to use this general as their live journal?
Fuck off my man, everyone left... DoN stayed on Elysium and yes were going to keep shilling and shitposting.
Why are you guys so bitter, kys f a m

thanks buddies, arrived in brill and it's fun. more grindy than i remembered tho

There has never been a better time to join DoN.
MoH had fucked off to BC, we are here to stay, we have true love for vanilla.
Whisper anybody from the guild to get an inv

If autistic mages choose to defend they risk retaliation from the alliance which will end in both sides turtling, Horde has failed to realize that a 10 minute lose is better rep/honor than a 30 minute victory.

Whisper "Handro" for an inv to horde guild. We get new members every day so it will be easy to find guildies to do quests or 5mans with while you level.
Only a few are close to 60 but we got people in every level bracket now.

yeah, it's weird
I don't understand why Alliance keeps rushing the boss when we lose every single time. I don't think I have won any AV on this server when alliance tried to rush the boss. The only AV's I've won have been long games

>30 minute victory
>turtling

people on this server dont even know what turtling means. if you're not rushing straight to the enemy boss you're "turtling" apparently

>MoH had fucked off to BC

?
We just cleard BWL.

Cool
See u in gummy :^)

You misunderstand, I said theres the risk of alliance starting to defend due to getting wiped at the tower point which will become a turtle.
The other option is horde needing 30 minutes to win with alliance being smart enough to let them to avoid a 4h game.

>people still playing in this cancerous cliquefag guild

Because of long queue times horde side you shouldn't be surprised people aren't exactly thrilled to lose three instead of winning one

Hope you enjoy your 4 hour games then, i will just /afk out and win the next one :^)

So is mandate of faggots moving to gummy's? Has the age of the horde returned?

Tired of being cucked by the clique? Cant find friendly people to talk to and level up with?
With D.O.N all of your problems will be gone!
I was a doubter myself but in just 3 days ive already started to notice the guild's positive effect on me!
Join now and become part of this guild's foundation, the core, the pillar that will make this guild a stable and comfy home.
Whisper "Handro" or anyone from guild for invite, only 19,99$!

>mfw ally cucks suck so much dick I can't actually explain it

already pretty much done with elysium. keeping my account (just in case) but got 570g I'm gonna give away.

First person to roll dubs gets it. Include IGN. HORDE only as I cba swapping to ally via neutral AH.

gonna be on org roof for the next few hours meme'ing until someone wins so once you roll meet me there.

roll

check them

rollll

holy fuck DoN is retarded kek