How do we fix the amerifatso issue?

How do we fix the amerifatso issue?

make cars with plus sized label

this, make a normal sized version and a supersize merrilard version

Teach them that fat is nowhere near as bad as sugar is.

Put daily values for sugar on the nutrition facts label

Americans eat entire sticks of butter on bread?
Guess it is expected after butter in coffee.

there are, though, they just label it as carbs and not as sugar. 225-325g of carbs. this is why americans are so fat.

Probably by not having /int/ leak

cocaine

or just keep Trump as president so he can keep fucking over people who arent rich

follow up - if you want to lose weight, stick to 50g of net carbs a day. that is, 50 grams of carbs after you've subtracted dietary fiber from the carb count.

>tfw I used to just eat sugar out of the bag when I was a kid

Those are some surprisingly sensible comments, I expected any criticism to be shunned as fatphobia and bigotry.

There is a base line human, we should design things for that theoretical human.

Anyone who strays from that baseline does so at their own risk, and if you are genetically predisposed so, you should make every effort to get as close to the baseline as possible.

you're a retard

>cocaine!! xDD
>drumph!! xDD

Wow I never knew you libcucks were so witty.

couldn't you say the same thing to justify having fat crash test dummies?
>The average person is fat we shouldn't have to risk our lives because you choose to be thin you BIGOT!

fatass

>parents tell me they used to find me eating butter out of the fridge at 5 am

its true though

fats are much better for you than sugars, just stick to mostly unsaturated fats

build a wall around reddit and put them all in there

>tfw once ate an entire bag of brown sugar in a day with a spoon as a kid
>tfw im the poster of

Who puts butter in coffee?

Healthism and ableism is what it's called, user.

Not an argument, dipshit

You have a horrible obsession, bro

reddit is right for once

nice projection, I shitpost about eurocucks, chinks, bogans and so on

I don't see any short or medium term fix to the obesity epidemic. Fat shaming works, as proven in Japan/South Korea, but good luck making that acceptable in a society where over half of people are overweight and a third are obese. People will blame ism's like capitalism or feminism, but the root cause is that people are just fucking lazy and will find any excuse they can to continue being lazy.

is /reddit/ dare I say.... BASED?

These comments make sense. I don't want to die for not being fat, what the fuck is happening in the world???

The solution is easy: don't buy American cars. Germans and Japs won't be catering to fat fuck Ameriturds.

>(((Nutrition Facts)))

You're retarded if you think it's realistic to have only the recommended 27g of sugar in a day with a normal diet. If they did that the majority of food items would have over 100% of your daily intake on them. Many would have over 200%

Not an argument

Are you fucking stupid? The only things with that much sugar are incredibly sweet fruits, fruit juice, soda, things with added sugar, and candy.

>shows Reddit post
Please leave

Probably found it on Veeky Forums

I eat somethings sweet like a cake or some shit maybe once a month. And I don't mind having a glass of coke when somewhere. How often do people actually eat sweets in america?

what is going on here? is he refueling? at a servo? with shit all over him? god damn you americunts are fucked.