Miata

Would a 1990 Miata be a good college daily driver?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuelly.com/car/mazda/mx-5_miata/1990/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, you'll pull mad dong in that thing

>cheap(ish)
Check
>reliable
Check
>fun
Check
>easy to maintain
Check
>attractive
ehhhh

It comes down to how secure you are with your sexuality, because you're going to get called gay a lot.

>small
>light
>can be pretty fast if modded
>gets relatively decent fuel economy
fuelly.com/car/mazda/mx-5_miata/1990/all

Miatas are alright, all gay jokes aside. I mean, c'mon guys. But fuck it. If the size isn't a deal breaker for you then they can be a fun little car.

>But fuck it.
What did he mean by this?

He meant you should have sexual intercourse in the anus with it.

>college daily driver
What's that supposed to mean?

back and forth between mom's basement and school

I do just that with my '91 miat. It works just fine, OP. The passenger seat fits a backpack pretty well, you won't be needing it for anything else anyway ;~;

everyone else is gonna be driving shitboxes or automatics or both bar the couple rich kids and the 1 or 2 other car people so I'm sure he could just dig at their cars in response to that last one

>27 year old car
>reliable daily driver

more reliable than a 5 year old civic

yea no

If you want to attract gay dudes and get friend zoned by grills that think you're gay then I say, go for it.

*alternator breaks and drains your battery*
*shocks bust*
*electronics fail*

>thinks the reliability legends of 90's civics still applies.
Just let the meme end.

Get a station wagon you dolt
+room for friends and luggage
+doubles as a bed

>not buying an RV to use as a mobile meth lab

I am 100% serious though. Some of my fondest memories from uni are road trips with friends in a station wagon.

Here a special gift that you can put on your XXXXXXL shirt

yes

maybe 10 years ago but these days most people treat the gay thing like a joke, miatas are popular af where i live, which mainly consists of college students

miatas are extremely reliable, if you say otherwise you prob picked up the cheapest 250k rustbucket you could find off CL